This is the new iPhone this September

Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/venyageskin1?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are normies so obsessed with shitty photshops of fucking phones? Making tech accessible was worse than the holocaust if you ask me.

edge to edge meme is stupid

It's to actually a photoshop, the guy who made that has been leaking a lot of the dummy models for cases as well as schematics and he just used them to 3D print one and then he put a picture and screen protecti in the front to simulate the feel of glass mobile.twitter.com/venyageskin1?lang=en take a look for yourself

It's a phone for faggotry

It's still pretty cool though, the iPhone will look even better than this than.

Looks like a generic Android phone. RIP Apple.

>still not curved screen
why? also, why nobody is trying to fix the reflection issue yet? fuck, technology is going too slow these days

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.

I think making the screen as large as possible while making the body as small as possible is the final form of smartphones. Why have huge bezels when you never interact with the bezels? As long as they didn't insist on making them all giant this will be a success.

Welcome to 2015 Apple!

Android fanboys and developers are rajeets, not apple's you sperg

Applel fanboys are the biggest panjeeps of all

Windows and Android is the Hindu territory, sorry senpai

>t. Pradeep

Real white people use linux or write their own OS.
Pajeets are too stupid so they swarm around the glowing apple.

>Apple is copying a Chinese budget smartphone company
>Smartphone bmarket is going to be dominated by Xiaomi, Huawei, oppo, weiwo etc. in a handful of years
What a time to be alive

But wouldn't Samsung also be copying the Xiaomi Mi Mix by doing their own edge to edge bezel less phone and then wasn't the Xiaomi technically copying the Sharp Aquos phone because they beat everyone to the edge-to-edge meme?

I'd switch to iPhone if the would put headphone jack back in.

So, I'm never switching back it seems.

I've seen fake iphone renders with the weird full screen since 2008. Never gonna happen. Apple is a boring company for boring people.

The 6S has a headphone jack and it's more than capable. Why not get one of those if you like the iPhone?

Wow it's a black rectangle with a touch screen on the front.
What a stunning improvement to my current black rectangle with a touch screen on the front. What's next? A black rectangle with a touch screen on the front?

>its honestly going to look like this this time
>honestly
Every time.

except the holohoax was only real in your mind

but wait if applel is copying xiomeme and xiomeme was copying applel won't that make the universe implode? i mean that's like catch 22 divided by 0

you forget the iFag thought process - it's not the latest iMeme

>try to no bezel like Samsung
>fails at it

I have nothing nice to say about it though.

Good point actually.
Everything is a meme either way, so why not get the newest one?

a must buy

That's absolutely abhorrent.

-posted from my iPhone 7 Plus.

Looks like shit.

how?

good goy

they always look better in real life.

The tab at the top is the most retarded thing I have seen in my life, so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it turned out to be legit.

Looks sexy

Looks like an apple product

edge to edge is a gimmick, more money for a useless feature

Yeah the tab on the top kills it for me.
How is it going to look with apps and shit?

Instead of muh wallpaper I want to see this phone actually doing something.

The top will be a black OLED Strip

Give it back Rakesh

They'll market it as something else, like they did with the HomePod instead of a direct Echo/Google Home competitor.

>iPhone will look even better than this than.

lol

They fucked up so royally with the headphone jack fuckery. There are hi-def wireless formats like apt-X and Sony has ldac which can do 24bit. They took away the jack and flatly refused to use a lossless wireless format. Fucking absolutely unbelievable. Also I have seen tests and the Lightning headphone adapter doesn't do 24 bit properly.

Sadly looks like I'll be keeping my 128 JB for some time...

so less shit irl then

still shit

Remember all the iPhone 7 "leaks"
Yeah don't get your hopes high before the phone even comes out

It'll be the best hardware to ever run that toy OS.

If this is what it's actually gonna look like do you think they actually managed to get touch ID under the screen? The case makers aren't leaving any holes in the back like there were on earlier leaks.

Nah im just waiting to make phone of ifaggots

Yes but it'll be shit. But I'm sure they'll have fixed it by 8S if you know what I'm saying.

Like that picture .. They shoulda made it out of clear gorilla glass all around - that is technologically possible - give people some aesthetics - unlike some thing that does the exact same job as my 6 WITHOUT A HEADPHONE JACK..... Oh the courage !!!

Get a 6S or SE. I got an SE and it's so cash, would've gotten the 6 but it's too damn slippery with those rounded edges, and the SE size and design looks amazing. There's options homie

give it back ladarius

I can barley contain myself when I see cases that have a hole cut out for the logo. Years have gone by and I still can't believe they're serious. That is so childish, which is bad because the phone and cases themselves usually look professional, it's just that cutout that makes it actually laughable.

I had apple fags argue to me that the metal logo was a heat sink and it was needed for cooling

What are they ever going to do when the iPhone is eventually a synthetic Saffire glass blob ?

>I had apple fags argue to me that the metal logo was a heat sink and it was needed for cooling

I'm surprised anyone who actually knows what a heat sink is would be stupid enough to think the logo was one.

>not flashing the Apple logo on the back of your iphone
Are you even gay ?

i love science fiction
i still remember when Jobs hit the bucket, and everybody forgot all the fake prototypes, cases, and CAD leaks that turned out to be nothing
Worst of all, is that all these shit is just blog bait to cash on applefags clicks
It is beyond stupid: they create hundreds of news entries about a phone that is not released, and people click like crazy, and follow the lie along