I asked for this

I asked for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KNWWUX38W0?t=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm fucking terrified of it.
I have a strange fear of any enhancements much like Archer.

Ghost in the Shell triggers the fuck out of me.
Fuck that shit

Remember back then when you thought minidiscs would catch on? Yeah. Same thing with flying cars and giant robots, something less cool but way more practical will stop all research and funding.

>something less cool but way more practical will stop all research and funding
Except augments are the practical thing that came along, pic related

Okay, maybe you can't replace your eyeballs and shit yet... but we're getting there

You don't understand, in the future we'll chop off pig legs and stitch it to amputees.

>Human augmentation
>In 2045 + 1
ISHIGYDYGYDOO

As long as it comes with room service, club sandwiches, cold Mexican beers, and 10,000 dollar a night hookers.

I want a neural lace / BCI asap. More processing power for my neocortex is the primary concern, then mechanical limbs and eyes come next.

Give me eyes and maybe an arm or at least a hand

>wanting the botnet to control your mind
>accepting the mark of the beast
I hope you guys don't do this

Implying I wouldn't hack them to run Templeos

It'd probably be super expensive. I have arthritis and am looking at about $10k out of pocket after insurance for knee replacement. Would be about 60k without insurance.

Honestly I just want to be able to upload my brain to a computer when I die and shitpost eternally.
>tfw hyper jaded 2007fags are still posting in 2200

Can I have the full course?

Too bad, you'll only get facebook.

I just want a 8" flaccid dick and 6 pack abs so I can walk around mostly naked and show my cock off to every girl I can.

Is this guy augmented?

youtu.be/5KNWWUX38W0?t=13

I'd expect an unintelligent teenbro like yourself to fear change.

no we won't retard

in a world with augmentation that won't be impressive anymore though. you'd need a 12"er made of pure gold to even get a second glance

blacks will still be kings.

In a world where everybody has augments you'd need a dick made of chocolate that cums money if you want to impress chicks.

>not being worried about people stealing entire limbs bcos someshit went wrong
>not being worried about fake augmentation clinics stealing organs
>not being worried that the already almighty powerful rich will be the only ones able to flip a car with the flick of a wrist
>not being worried about hackers tapping into millions of augments at any given moment making these superstrong people capable of doing things they otherwise never would
it's like you want to watch the world burn or something..

lol they already do this with trachea's, it's worse than actual plastic as you have to have it replaced, and there's serious risk of infection/rejection even after cleaning.

the most promising tech is from japan, they developed an acid that reverts any of your cells back to stemcells.
essentially everyone in the world will get really fat, and if they ever need a replacement for one of their organs, just liposuction the fat, bathe in acid, revert to stem cells, then do something neat with them stem cells

Cybernetic prosthesis is awesome, however;
>Rejection Syndrome
>DRM
>Mechanical maintenance & costs
>Product life-cycle
>Warranty and support duration
>IoT

Like what the fuck are you gonna do if CyberArms Co. goes bust and your fancy left arm gets the shakes every now and then.

Go to cyborgs unlimited for their sweet neural receptor integration for my forearm integrated submachine gun with hot swap elbow compartment.

install gentoo

It's pretty far off with today's technology.