Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
I'll be upgrading from a TD-W8901G and I live in a third world country so that's why I'm still using VDSL/ADSL.

But your voices and opinions are still welcome, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mikrotik.com/product/RB951Ui-2HnD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I-I see, so if it's not Nvidia or AMD or Intel related the thread gets no replies.

Welcome to Sup Forums

If I were you I'd try to get a modem and a separate router, those combos tend to be crappy. And also, stay away from TP Link unless you need very basic functionaliry or you are the only one using the network.
If you want a cheap but useful router go with something like this
mikrotik.com/product/RB951Ui-2HnD
Good luck

>AC1200
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIRD WORLD INDEED

>If I were you I'd try to get a modem and a separate router, those combos tend to be crappy.
this. Though pretty much all consumer routers are crap. Get something you can put OpenWRT on, or just make yourself a pfSense box and use your wi-fi device in access-point only mode (no NAT/DHCP/etc)

pfSense is the way to go. Just picked up an HP 610 Plus thin client for 70 dollars and a PCI wifi card for 20 dollars. It's to replace an old desktop that has been running pfSense for the last few years. This setup should only use 15-19w.

I've read here on this very board that a tp link archer c7 is a great router to use, especially if you put openwrt or ddwrt on it.

No, because this isn't a consumer electronics review support forum you retard.

anything that can be flashed to get a open wrt is good

tp links are top notch for the price they are

dude u need a 200 watt idle 50u rackmount jet engine cisco there is no other way you could run ur home network!!!!

>this isn't a consumer electronics review support forum you
This user is right. We only support smartphones, pc parts and, lets not forget, chink shit. Anything else doesn't belong here :^)

OpenWRT it an it'll be fine.

Oh looks like OpenWRT may not be an option unless you build it youself.

Pick something else then, probably

Consumer grade routers are objectively overpriced horseshit. A memePi with an external antenna performs better than consumer grade routers that cost thrice as much.

thats shit too! dont get ubiquiti or mikrotik either!! dont get pfsense!!! u need a 200w idle rackmount jet engine cisco!

Being so ridiculous in your arguments isn't persuasive, it just makes you look silly.

lol im a it professional!! everything is shit except a 200w idle noisy jet engine cisco router at home!! bixnood.net!

>D-Link >>>>>>>>>> TP-Link

And I am not even kidding.

TP-Link is bretty good if you can OpenWRT it.

i love macs too! here is my uber switch config! ur all just plebs if u dont have cisco routers and switches using shit ton of power and making noise