32gb onboard
fingerprint reader
usb c
wifi calling
nfc
gorilla glass 4

name a better phone for the price

Other urls found in this thread:

flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA66S4VZ9398?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC-_-pla-_-Cell Phones - No-Contract-_-9SIA66S4VZ9398&gclid=CKHWj8y71dQCFQ52fgodCtAI8g&gclsrc=aw.ds
androidpit.com/what-is-nfc
flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA66S4VZ9398?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC-_-pla-_-Cell Phones - No-Contract-_-9SIA66S4VZ9398&gclid=CLGVyJ3I1dQCFUlNfgodag8JEQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
amazon.com/Nextbit-Robin-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B01D3Q8EGY/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1498275796&sr=1-1&keywords=nextbit+robin&th=1
ebay.com/i/371973410151?chn=ps&dispItem=1
jet.com/product/detail/f2e1da0266334ae09091617ce5a87435?jcmp=pla:ggl:NJ_dur_Cwin_Electronics_a1:Electronics_Cell_Phones_Accessories_Cell_Phones_a1:na:PLA_785510854_39764711223_aud-318763390747:pla-306118155080:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&pid=kenshoo_int&c=785510854&is_retargeting=true&clickid=c081f7c6-bd63-4813-aca6-8e86d6ecc852
youtube.com/watch?v=EU6Tv-OfXk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally anything else

>heavy push on services
>unstable future as they were bought out
>now owned by razer

I'll Pass

They look great though

So does a fucking iPhone SE and I'm not gonna touch that shit either.

is the camera shit?
how does it compare to ur average shitchinkphone or the latest LG ultra-cheapos?

It's not 130$ at all
more like 220$

just get a xiaomi lol

>implying any other android device has longevity
>$400+ vs $130
flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA66S4VZ9398?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC-_-pla-_-Cell Phones - No-Contract-_-9SIA66S4VZ9398&gclid=CKHWj8y71dQCFQ52fgodCtAI8g&gclsrc=aw.ds

What's up with that site ? Can you trust it ?
Also why is everything in lower prices ?

Yeah, but an SE has worse specs than this.

I don't care if it's fucking $2k, I just want a good phone with an actually optimized operating system. I want my fucking launcher to run at 60fps, and I want my inputs and audio outputs to take less than 10ms to happen. Fuck that shit though, right? We gotta make it thinner. We gotta make it connect to the CLOUD! :DDD
DOOD IT'S ACCUALLY SO THIN IT'S LIKE I'M HOLDING TYHE CLOAD
xd
who gives a flying fuck

i didn't ask for what you want you chucklehead, i asked for a better phone at the same price point

Zuk Z2

average at best, but great for a sub $100 phone
>is newegg trustworthy
i'm all ears, show me a phone with better specs and features for $120

what's nfc
my q10 has it and I have no idea what it does

>Nfc
Not for cucks

don't think the 820 is worth the extra money, but if it meets your needs its not a bad deal
androidpit.com/what-is-nfc

Nope.

It's an alright phone, I'm glad I upgraded from my galaxy SIII to this.

That said, there are flaws

>Build quality is low; it's a very fragile phone. From keeping the phone in my front left pocket (with case), it's taken on a warped form, and started a crack in the side wall. I'm not afraid of it bending and breaking because I'm not a retard actively trying to break their phone, but you have to be a little more careful than some other phones.
>Having to upgrade to the beta to get a more fresh version of android, and fix issues with the audio jack output muting every now and then
>T-Mobile's APN settings were not configured correctly, took some fucking with while in Hong Kong to get things working while roaming
>Camera is not good
>Camera sometimes loses the ability to manually request a refocus on a new object until you force kill whatever was using the camera and start it again
>""""Cloud"""" storage is a meme; who the fuck uses more than 14 gigs?

I mean besides USB C and the Finger print reader it's basically my Moto X Pure.
The only thing I that I find better on the X is that it uses Gorrilla Glass 3.

>graham cracker durability

looks like its easy as fuck to break

>t. thick cunts that can't help but beat the shit out of their hardware

>not liking thicc phones

Where can I order one?

nextbit had to cut corners somewhere and they decided to choose frame materials and battery life. The phone should do you fine as long as you make an effort to not break it.
flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA66S4VZ9398?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC-_-pla-_-Cell Phones - No-Contract-_-9SIA66S4VZ9398&gclid=CLGVyJ3I1dQCFUlNfgodag8JEQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
amazon.com/Nextbit-Robin-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B01D3Q8EGY/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1498275796&sr=1-1&keywords=nextbit+robin&th=1
ebay.com/i/371973410151?chn=ps&dispItem=1
jet.com/product/detail/f2e1da0266334ae09091617ce5a87435?jcmp=pla:ggl:NJ_dur_Cwin_Electronics_a1:Electronics_Cell_Phones_Accessories_Cell_Phones_a1:na:PLA_785510854_39764711223_aud-318763390747:pla-306118155080:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&pid=kenshoo_int&c=785510854&is_retargeting=true&clickid=c081f7c6-bd63-4813-aca6-8e86d6ecc852

>THOSE LINKS

Sadly, my carrier is cdma, which they don't support, so I'm straight fucked.

Battery: Non-Removable 2680 mAh

dropped like a baby

>memedragon 808
>3gb ram for candy crush
>32gb for hentai images
>fingerprint reader so i can conveniently donate fingerprints to NSA database
>USB c because people actually transfer files constantly from their phone to pc and vice versa.
>wifi calling, as if i had anyone to call
>nfc fine, you get +1 point
gorilla glass 4 also known as don't be a fucking pig and drop your phone or carry it with your keys.

>housefire 808
Literally anything is better

wow you found some cons of a $100 phone, now how about you name something better for the same price you cock enthusiasts.

babby's first post

No removable storage, no removable battery, oh well.

Mind you, it was a $400 phone.

>was
exactly, a once $400 phone is now $100 new. The battery life, build quality, and lack of an sdcard slot would be absolutely unacceptable for $400. Now that it's a fourth of its original price, i'm a little more forgiving for its shortcomings.

right? he actually posted links as opposed to all the other faggots in here that couldn't.
>one even resorted to baiting with a blackberry

Moto E4 doesn't have this problem

is it better than the one plus?

Granted, but the battery life is 5 hours idle with 10k battery

Which one

that's actually a really nice phone for the price if you're on Verizon ($70), otherwise its the same price as the robin at the cost of
>720p display
>snapdragon 425
>16gb storage
>nfc
>wifi calling/texting

>Lol name a better price for a heavily discounted phone that isn't being produced anymore!
Kys

because you can't

Of course not you fucking moron it's at a discount and it's deprecated. Enjoy having no customer service and software updates.

BlackBerry Q10

Hey guys now that we are at it whats the best mid range phone right now? thx

What's your budget? Also next time go to /spg/

>no customer service and software updates

Well, it is an android device after all.

Thanks for the heads up.
About $300-400 can be flexible if needed

Touch

What kind of features you want? Minimum specifications?

good camera (Manual would be optionally nice) long lasting battery life, overall good performance, optionals would be expandable storage and fingerprint sensory thingy

I went from the Moto X Pure to the OnePlus 3t and I really enjoy. Kind wish I had waited the month and a half for the OnePlus 5 though.

Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom. It has all the features you want for $330

i'll look into it, thanks user!

it's like i'm back in 2005

5,2" display and 3GB of RAM on 2.6kmah? That ain't enough, son.

>tfw modern phones are so bad that when people see a proper phone they assume it's ancient

I got a BlackBerry Passport for 35€ because the seller thought it was broken. Only had filesystem corruption which was easily fixed. Snapdragon 808 as well, 3 GiB RAM and 32 GiB storage but comes with glorious BlackBerry OS 10.3.3 and a physical keyboard. Also has a hillarious formfactor which makes me happy

specs arent bad at all for $130
it has good rom support too

if I needed a phone, I would probably go for it

I love it too, funny when people who don't know what it is see it
>check a text or the time
>what the fuck is that thing?

mi4c, it's just a bit more expensive, and has a great camera

how do I select Europe shipping

BRRRAPP

lenovo zuk z2 - $150

Are these supposed to be negative

Mi4c has all the same shit and it was $110 for the 3gb one.

>uploads to cloud by default
hmm
why don't chinks make aesthetic designs like this?

>Introducing Robin, the first Android phone that makes running out of space history. With the cloud integrated into Android OS, your onboard storage is merged with the cloud, so you always have the space you need.

No thanks, nextbot robnet.

>$130 USD
name a better car for the price

Give me your phone lets do a bend test. I bet you my fat dick that I could snap it in half.

Redmi 4 Prime
SD625
IR blaster
FM Radio
SD card support
fingerprint

how is that this meme phone is not on GSMArena?

hows the screen compared to ..say the Galaxy S4.?
im asking mainly to get it for reading comics.

so the only difference is the camera and battery?

This better be a fucking meme.

>how bout I zukk ya dikk?
Man who the hell comes with those names?

Cute phone :3

oneplus 5

turn it off

>op5
>below 400

>ask for budget phones
>suggest oneplus's absolute worst offering for a budget device ever

>bold 9700
I used one for 3 years. The build quality and keyboard were good but performance wise it was a fucking nightmare.

Moto x pure

I just want a decent chinkphone with good battery, type c and nfc. Is that too much to ask for?

It sure is buddy.

lel

I'm not sure. I tried to exchange a photo through NFC with this Orthodox Jewish guy and we were unsure if we had to keep our phones touching as it shared or if we tapped and the process would compute online.

I want him to die of AIDS. Or cancer. Preferably both.

>Muh metal is better than plastic
Why are people so retarded?

LG G4. Just got one for $100 on eBay. It has all of that except the fingerprint reader and type-c. Except it has a 5.5" 2560x1440 display removable battery, and microSD.

>anything higher than 1080p on a phone
>ever needing more than 16gb storage
enjoy your bootloops

>looking at a phone for the specs

So this is the world of Android? Where you can't even guarantee your phones won't be bloated messes so you must make sure the processor and GPU are up to scratch? Wow.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Also, LG fixes it for free if it ever bootloops.

Doesn't matter which one all of them are better even the older OnePlus One that's 801 based. It won't overheat and chew through battery plus has a good community and roms.

OnePlus 3t is nice. The newer OP5 seems too pricey. OnePlus seems to be headed the Google route where the Nexus line died (Nexus 5/6/5x/6p/Pixel). $500 dollars you can pickup a new LG G6 for $400 or buy two of them for $500. HTC10 is in the $200-300 range which has one of the best cameras and is a tank. Other phones such as the LG V20 and former Samcrap line are also in the $200-350 dollar range.

I was talking about the Q10, the Bold is rather old.

It just got a new update like, half a month ago, from 7.0 to 7.1.1
I won't pretend that that's super speedy delivery but I have found that using older versions of Android usually has no major negative impact on your quality of life, as most apps will take anything over Android 4.0.
I bought my Robin when it was $170 and still in production, and I have had no issues with it. It's extremely smooth, I disabled most cloud features, and even then I don't keep all my musical and shit on my phone (pmpfag) so while I would have preferred user replaceable storage and battery, I don't miss it that deeply.
At the time of purchase there was quite genuinely NOTHING better at the sub 200 Dollar price point. The only other appealing devices within that price point were the OnePlus X (which wouldn't have had one of my LTE bands and was perpetually out of stock/in and out of production) and used older Nexus devices. Even the Xiaomi products within that budget were either shit or missing some specific feature I actually needed.
I'd still recommend the Robin, it's a solid everyday phone, I only wish it was a touch smaller/thicker, had way better battery life, and had more user upgradeability.