Go back to other boards

>go back to other boards
>everyone sees no issue with using smartphones
>everyone happily uses windows 10
>people laugh at or flat out ignore you when you try to warn them about the botnet

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3f38ed/guide_how_to_disable_data_logging_in_w10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no stopping it

save yourself

Any decent board will at least tell phoneposters to fuck off.

I use 10, and I'm mostly disappointed in the speed, even on Enterprise LTSB.

I'll be using Xubuntu when I finally get my SSD

not everyone is a pedophile

Don't come off as a weirdo next time.
Also Fuck with thier shit to get then to listen. Blow up thier shit, crash thier autonomous vehicle, mind Fuck thier brain to computer implant, send them to the gnulag.
Distroy or red pill all normies.

not with that attitude

I seriously do not know what you freetards are trying to achieve. Sure, botnets is bad, but it is worth to live like a ghost for the rest of your life? There's more in life than just your FREEDUMB you know. Stop torturing yourself, you can't beat the NSA

if you view not interacting with social media as living like a ghost you have more serious problems than the nsa spying on you.

Please go back to R e d d i t

Your shitty Pepe is a dead give away.

is this the new tactic of leddit to try and fit in?
>AAAAAAAAAAA FROGGGGGGGGGGGG REDDDITTTTTTTTTT
fuck off seriously

As an actual redditor, I love it when people who clearly have no idea what Reddit is like try to accuse other people of being reddit.

Because Reddit is full of those people you see everyday those high school footballers those party loves those ricer with 3k civics and soccer moms
Fuck society

Well only redditors actually know what is reddit and what isn't.

Go back. Actually I don't really care if you go back or not since going back is a meaningless concept if I have no control over it.
Just don't bring your reddit culture here.

yeah, and one day you became all old and sick and none of that bullshit fucking matters.

>pass
>unintelligible post

Yea automaticly you think you know who is a pass user

samefag
now you don't know if i am a passfag or not if i did not show my badge
faggot

is english not your first language? you fucking showed your pass in the first post retard.

I mean, even Sup Forums does it.

Normal people are bringing literal hell over them, and yet they don't care. They're fine with being slaves, they're fine with being told what to do so long as they can keep their entertainment, sex, light drugs and happy pills. Which is why I stopped caring; it's a losing battle, humanity is stupid and deserves what's coming to them.

Because Reddit is full of those people you see everyday those high school footballers those party loves those ricer with 3k civics and soccer moms
Fuck society

happy?

No I was typing too fast. What I ment to say is that if I did not show my pass in the first post then you would not even know if I had a pass so really ignoring pass posts are stupid.

stop

Faggot

Fuck society

>no idea what Reddit is
That's the point
I don't use Reddit

I just know that shitty meme is from Reddit.
Go back

Fuck society

>from reddit
jesus christ. try
>co opted
leave.

You can't know that it's from Reddit if you have never been there.m.

Reddit is full of college age males. It has a slightly better gender balance than Sup Forums. The people are more normal, but it's not dominated by "Chads".

>Gender Balance
What about plantkins,catkins and helicopterkins

>Gender balance

stop samefagging retard

On a side note. The ekansovi websocket thing is gone now from Sup Forums it seems. Also, there are no more ads even on the big boards? At least I don't see anything blocked anymore outside of adglare. I'm kinda scared this is the calm before a new scheme.

>Gender balance

Alright Sup Forums... I popped in here to learn more about tech since I'm just starting my career. What is wrong with smartphones and windows 10? Why shouldn't I keep windows 10 to develop on the .NET framework?

O rly now?

>gender balance
What is wrong with you? why do you care? You sound just like those liberal soccer moms fuck off reddit fag.

Snoops on you. Windows 10 literally states they'll read your emails and send copies of any files you have to their servers whenever you wish. But if you're developing for .NET then, yeah, sure, stay on Windows.

Does it still snoop despite doing all this:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3f38ed/guide_how_to_disable_data_logging_in_w10/

I'd like to know more about keeping MS from knowing about my... stuff.

why do you keep posting? you clearly have no comprehension skills and you just post and post until you get your (You). well there you go. now stop fucking posting youre shitting up this thread beyond what it was before.

>smartphones
>when Sup Forums is smartphone central

really makes me think

>tfw the normie is more autistic than you

first time ive felt good about myself in a while

i think youve lost track of which one of us youre talking to.

Are you refering to me?

dont really care desu

>You can't know that it's from Reddit if you have never been there
We've never been to Jupiter, how do we know its a gas giant?

Fuck off and stop ruining our community by trying to fit in. We don't want to be like you.

And you better stop being namefag
pass fagging is okay though

Yea don't reply to and you fucking cockmongler

We know what Jupiter is like because we can observe it. You can't know what Reddit is like if you don't observe it. You've created this narrative where everything you don't like is Reddit, you assume you are correct everytime you see something you don't like, and you never bother to challenge your circlejerk by going to Reddit to see what it's like. Hint: nobody posts pepe there outside of /r/the_donald, which is exclusively comprised of Sup Forums transplants. He's your meme.

Yeah the one or two autists posting from a desktop/laptop while everyone else is phone posting

>Sup Forums last holdout from the botnet

>hurr stop using the only good os because muh botnet

>you can't beat the NSA
Watch me.
Sup Forums is technically a botnet. That's why I don't post anything here that I don't expect the NSA to read and link to me somehow.
It's funny because Windows is actually one of the few BAD operating systems.

Now you know how Richard Stallman feels.

If nothing matters, then please kys this instant. It only makes logical sense.

>normies choosing the blue pill
what else is new