We live in times where its actually better to buy an AMD CPU if you wan't to go mid-high tier

>We live in times where its actually better to buy an AMD CPU if you wan't to go mid-high tier

Best timeline?

>its actually better to buy an AMD CPU

source?

Common sense

no source then gtfo. my common sense says amd cpus are shit because i am using windows 7

>oy vey

>my common sense [is] shit because i am using windows 7

have a (you)

>1600 cheaper than more expensive intels with a close performance + on a much more futureproof socket + it has 2 more cores
>1700 cheaper than more expensive intels with a close perfomance and a much better multi-thread performance

>doesn't even read
>doesn't even knows that ryshit cpus don't work with windows 7

>literally
>LITERALLY
>fake news

i was alive in the athlon days, i had a fuckin thunderbird bro, those were the real glory days, good to see amd finally getting into the threading game tbqhfam

>he doesnt know you can run ryzen on windows 7

fucking lamoing @ your life

the glory days of no heat spreader bullshit

i installed gentoo on an athlon xp 2400+ back in the day

>uses windows at all
>thinks he's superior
k

>a neet laughing at my life

i am superior to you

but you're using windows, so evidently not

I am using a working operating system for me, and i earn decent money with it unlike linux which doesn't even support basic input output hardwares such as my keyboard mouse combo (mx 5500). so evidently i am superior to you.

This

>he thinks I use keknux
lmaoing@u

so what you're saying is that you're cucked by your job into using an inferior OS
nice

there is no reason to me use a operating system which doesn't even let me use my keyboard.

check my cred pham
bachelor of computer science
employed as a programmer for more than a decade
own house& car
qt azn gf
work out every day
running linux

say something funny now

WOW A BACHELOR IN CS
INCREDIBLE

also post nudes of gf

>Fucking Donald Trump is the president
No. No it isn't.

>implying NEET
>SoUrCE

>oldfag bragging about being an oldfag
aren't you running late for bingo, grandpa?

president trump is fucking hilarious senpai

lefties losing their minds every time they remember that he exists and cucked them out of another term or two of shitting on america

"journalists" tying themselves in knots trying to figure out the hidden meanings behind the dumb shit he tweets while they also desperately try to meme a russian conspiracy into being

if not best timeline, it's certainly the most entertaining

hey yeah respect your elders you tiny fucc nugget, im telling you, you dont need to be a microsoft whore to earn decent money
>nuudz on christian image board
wud da fugg

>respect your elders
gotta be 34+ for that

we live in times where your a fucking faggot and so is everyone else that lives on earth.

?

lol okay kid

The only relevant CPUs right now are:
>G4560
>i7-7820X
>i9-7900X
Strangely all of them are Intel.

careful you might trigger the pajeets trying to unironically defend housefire skycrap-x

>flat as a board
ew

The only relevant Intel CPUs right now are
G4560 (lol poorfags)
i7-7700K (lol 1080p 144hz gayman)
Shitlake-X is overpriced housefires, not even worth investing into when Threadripper is right around the corner.

I too enjoy burning my house down.

>trump won
>amd is back
Maybe?

>posting yourself crossdressing
that pretty gay user