how the days have passed

stores putting notice on the doors for amd cards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPyNuAt92WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAYMERS BTFO.

the day came that you actually NEED to wait for vega

amd finally reached god levels of hype

If I lived in an urban area I'd list my RX470 on Craigslist for $400, but I don't and I don't want the hassle of paypal and ebay

I have an RX 470 in my old computer that is living in my closet, why would someone want it so badly? It was an ok card for 1080p gaming but hardly remarkable.

cryptocurrency mining

you can sell it on ebay for a decent price right now

You think I'm so poor that I would go to poorbay to make money?

I'll just let it sit in my closet, but why wouldn't cryptoniggers just buy faster cards?

rx 470 is high efficiency and is better at mining than gtx 1080's somehow

I have two 6950s I used to mine btc with. Are these worth anything? They're like 5 years old and only 1GB.

check ebay

is an R9 290 worth anything for these miner niggers, i use one and have a old gtx 660 lying around, i dont play games anymore so i wouldnt really need this gpu that much

Probably not. Old power hungry architecture and I think Ethereum mining requires more VRAM than that.

You can fetch a much better price than few months ago at least. Even more so if it happens to be a good edition of the card. Good time to sell.

You are almost correct.

The real truth as to why me and my fellow crypto miners want them over the Nvidia line is because the price per ratio of performance and lognetivity is unmatched when you use an RX 480.

If the 1080 was a fair bit cheaper, we would swallow them up to, but as of now, your best bet is the RX480, then the RX470, then the RX 570, or if nothing else, then go with the RX 580.

You gotta send money to make money, but if we can spend less per coin gained then we will profit faster.

Cryptocurrency autists should kill themselves en masse. The world would be a better place.

Unironically kill yourself.

I'm old enough to remember when Intel paid retailers to not stock AMD products

>Not using this hyped up mess to earn money to buy random shit from china
We're truly living in the best of times.

Why would people even try to mine buttcoins with their shitty 2x 580s? They'll likely spend more buying the cards than they'll ever make in coins.

DELET

Fucking neelie kroes has fallen.
Is almost deliberately fucking up net neutrality.

>Yeah but ETH will grow in value over time!
>Suddenly it drops to 80 cent per ETH

I sold a bunch of old shit on ebay a few months ago and it honestly wasn't that hard. As long as you have spare boxes lying around, that is.

i wonder if this is what the developers of bitcoin had in mind

oh wow

Fuck this.

I think he envisioned a progression. Which actually happened

>cpu mining
>gpu mining
>fpga mining
>asic mining
>mining farms
>mining pools
>massive mining operations, using strategically powered, cooled, custom built and designed from te ground up, ran by chinese

And that's where we are now. In a few more years we'll proceed to the next step.

so what's the next step?

They're making "mining cards" specifically for these morons to buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPyNuAt92WE

You could literally more than double your money.
It doesn't matter how rich you are, only a retard would say no to free money.