So today I bought a phone from craigslist and get fucked over because its carrier locked by sprint...

So today I bought a phone from craigslist and get fucked over because its carrier locked by sprint. I figured Sup Forums could give me some solid pointers. The rest of the internet says I either have a paperweight or need to spend $100+ for a premium unlock service. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/us/trade-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give it back Jamal

Give it back, babyhands mcgee

Give it back billy

Sell it and don't be stupid next time you buy a phone.

Also
>install gentoo

Its the angle of the photo.

>don't know what a carrier lock is

Oh that's easy, install a custom rom.. oh wait it's an Iphone. lol what a faggot.

I still have my android, I just wanted another phone because my gps doesnt work on this phone very well and Im going to do delivery driving on the side.

>give it back
>get a job
>buy phone instead of stealing

Honestly I can just hotspot it as a glorified ipod touch. I mean i paid $150 for this 6S pretty mint condition only 16gb so im cu cked on memory. I used to rock a 6 plus last year and the 6s is way snappier i like it.

turn it into samsung for 200$ off an s8 instead

Give it back, Carmelo

Why won't Sprint unlock it for you?

I don't think you understand what a carrier lock is you retard.

IT JUSHT A MÏM FAMALAMÄS

They say its tied to an account with them. Its not reported as stolen yet just unpaid balance from what theyre telling me.

give it back jonathan

give it back Jose Cleetus de la rosa DeyLoQyauauayshawn

whos the anime grill?

thats me ^^

By samsung you mean t mobile or someting. What sould be the end price after tax still 600 ish?

no i mean samsung you cuck

samsung.com/us/trade-in/

you look like the horny girl I didn't want to fuck and now I regret every time i'm horny

that's rude u.u

Show feet

send a death threat to the ahole who didn't pay his verizon bills

just use it on a sprint MVNO... service is cheap as fuck

Like, why didn't you just buy a cheap GPS unit if that's all you need the phone for?

0x63fe2a9d
0xb42eac8e
0x365ad3be

No need to thank me

weeb eternally BTFO

I think it was Sprint not Verizon

>0x63fe2a9d
>0xb42eac8e
>0x365ad3be
&thanks

Jazz on it

a custom rom wont unlock a carrier locked device even an android device, you retard.

>Thoughts?
Call Sprint support, dumbfuck. Saged.