You know it's true

You know it's true

normies disagree

Normies will get used to it, as everything will be vertical smartphone optimized.

I'm all in for 1:1, 3:2 and 4:3 replacing 16:10/16:9 displays.
They're superior for literally everything but movie consumption

future movies will be VR anyway.

Monitors will soon come standard with a 90 degree turning stand.
Vertical is better 98% of the time, while horizontal is only good for videos and wide spreadsheets/blueprints

>1:1 smartphone
>1:1 thinkpad/laptop
ew
this

fucking hell, how is it not already standard? i hate that i cant mount my monitor vertically

unless eyes evolve to be vertical pretty fucking soon, no.

5:4 master race

>what is the xerox alto

nothingnewunderthesun.tiff

I hate vertical cause the monitor bottom and logo looks weird that way.

This is the future

Toilet bowl monitors?

So that's why paper is horizontal...

oh wait

I'm going to give you a nice long time to think about exactly what you just said user.

dual monitor with space between them retard

No, they won't. In VR movies you can't see everything without watching it dozen times

Think about what you just said.

>movies are a business

>I'm going to give you a nice long time to think about exactly what you just said user.
please enlighten me.

Honestly just think about how profoundly stupid what you are saying is.

@61057478
so you don't have any argument.

okay

thanks for wasting my time, you (you)'s for you

>Doesn't know how to reply
Begone summer faggot.

I don't think that's likely to happen, more vertical space will definitely become the norm, but monitors will get there by just being 16:9 but big.

My 40" monitor with two 1920x2160 windows side by side seems like a glimpse of the future.

but with vertical for web browsing i'd have to set tree style tabs to autohide. with landscape i can have them visible all the time which is much better, and stretch them so that the view of the page is exactly 4:3.

He has a point.

3deep5me

Maybe you should start thinking for yourself a bit.

Nobody gives a shit about your autistic tree style tabs, that is a feature that maybe a few thousand people worldwide even know exists.

tree style tabs are objectively the superior tab layout. going from normal tabs to tree style tabs is like going from opening a new window for every new page to using normal tabs.

>Not projecting 21:9 films onto an arbitrary screen size in a virtual movie theater
We already know that 360 video doesn't work.

Don't you need an add-on for this?

It's the only feature that keeps me from enjoying Chromemium to the fullest. So fucking useful man

>Takes the bait
Wow you must be such an oldfag