Does Sup Forums have a consensus about Windows 10?

does Sup Forums have a consensus about Windows 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.slashdot.org/story/17/06/08/1754244/malware-uses-obscure-intel-cpu-feature-to-steal-data-and-avoid-firewalls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Botnet

I still use it daily though because I'm too lazy to learn about Debian.

Who cares? The nsa knows literally everything about you unless you spend all of your waking hours trying to be anonymous.

Just don't do illegal shit and live your life. You'll be happier in the long run. You cannot outsmart the NSA, and even if you can you waste your life trying.

It's shit. They took away what made windows tolerable, and added junk that no one wanted.

Best OS after 8.1

t. loonixfag saying the same thing after each and every Winblows iteration

>Windows is getting worse at each iteration
Really makes you think

your fucking attitude is what drives me mad. the world is going to keep burning and you'll keep complaining but it's ok because it's all good.

They took away live TV/cablecard support, but added a UI that takes more clicks to navigate through, and spies on you more. Now it's no better than dicking around in Linux.

t. Russian h4ck0r
GTFO my country

It's so shit it needs to be constantly shilled here by street shitters

I would actually unironically use windows 10 knowing full well that it's a spying device, if it wasn't complete shit. I want to be in control of my PC that I bought with my hard earned money. Microsoft has no right to decide when and what updates I'm going to install, and if I want to have my PC be vulnerable then that's my fucking right.
Sticking to 7 until 2020, and hopefully by then they will either make 10 less of a shit or extend support for 7.

>does Sup Forums have a consensus about Windows 10?

Malware-out-of-the-box in a pretty, non-functional wrapper.

Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

>Sup Forums
>/consensus/

No.

>I don't mind having cameras in my bathroom, and a policeman living in my garden to watch me, I'm not doing anything bad.
To be serious for a second, that kind of behaviour is what makes dystopias not so unrealistic on the long run.
Not saying you should install gentoo etc... but at the very least you should care and try not to depend on those too much.

>Not saying you should install gentoo etc...

The backdoors put straight into processors built in the last 10 years allow attacker to bypass operating system level security features alltogether

Linux became more comfy, and windows turned into hot shit after win7. All my games are ported to Linux, or runs fine the next wine. No use for windows anymore.

>You cannot outsmart the NSA

Is that true ? If so my bad.
But it doesn't change the fact that we should still care at least a little bit, just in case.

Windows 10?
No, it's Faildows 10.

>le controlled opposition

>Your Intel CPU and Chipset is running a backdoor as we speak.

>The backdoor hardware is inside the CPU/Bridge and the backdoor firmware (Intel Management Engine) is in the chipset flash memory.

>"the ME provides a perfect environment for undetectable sensitive data leakage on behalf of the attacker. Our presentation consists of three parts. The first part addresses how to find valuable data in the main memory of the host. The second part exploits the ME's OOB network channel to exfiltrate captured data to an external platform and to inject new attack code to target other interesting data structures available in the host runtime memory. The last part deals with the implementation of a covert network channel based on JitterBug."

it.slashdot.org/story/17/06/08/1754244/malware-uses-obscure-intel-cpu-feature-to-steal-data-and-avoid-firewalls

botnet

Congratulations, you've noticed that XP and 7 were perfect, so there was really no reason to upgrade unless you were on Vista or 8.
You didn't think those 700 million moved to Linux, did you? Did you?? Did you?? Did you?? You really did, didn't you?

Don't forget about AMD's secure processor/trust zone/Platform Security Processor. There's no escape.

I moved to Linux joining the rest of more than a billion linux users, because of win 10.

What's the linux flavor that is most similar to Win7?

Probably Ubuntu or Fedora.

i'd say xubuntu, manjaro, or linuxmint.
basically anything with XFCE or MATE or KDE or whatever

>billion desktop Linux users
Sure, kid.

>what is Android?
>what is MacOS

gtfo, kid

It has many flaws but still a more polished UI than anything on loonix

complete garbage

Desperate as FUCK

I still Win10. I'm practically a apart of the botnet anyway. But I'm probably gonna dual boot arch and Win10 since I dont game or do anything that arch can't at this point

Malware as a service.

This is the same Sup Forums that can't make a consensus on whether 6รท2(1+2) is 1 or 9. There is no consensus to be made

Consensus? No.
We're split between:

a) comfy (either botnet disregard or botnet removal),
b) 7 is better, and
c) it's windows - of course it sucks

say mad M$ $hill

$.05 have been donated to the FSF in your honor. Keep up the good work Daniel!

God tier: Enterprise LTSB
King tier: Education
Shit tier: everything else

You realize your autism doesn't actually do anything, right?

IT LITERALLY BLOWS

>WINBLOWS 10

It's buggy, bloated, and spies on you. There are better alternatives, most of which cost nothing.

Wrong. The NSA/CIA are not God. They are far from perfect with finite resources and there is plenty you can do to combat government overreach. Using GNU/Linux is a huge step by itself. Why do you think that those agencies are using RHEL on all their stuff? Why do you think that UK politicians want to ban FOSS and encryption outright? The CIA niggers know that free software is very much a double edged sword, and they fear nothing more than the possibility that the masses might switch to it once they fully realize the gravity of the situation.

>MacOS
OS X uses an XNU kernel, not a Linux kernel.

Android uses the Linux kernel but not the GNU userland. It's nowhere near what you use on the desktop or on servers.

GTFO, kid.