Can't find any SPECCY thread

_

>wangblows 10
>2gb

Oh god.
time to upgrade user

these threads are pointless, there's no rational reasoning behind these thread as you are just posting images with numbers on them while being sort of anonymous

I read the screenshots of most of speccy threads.

time for an upgrade soon

i'm amazed that your only storage is a 60GB SSD and an SD card, do you hotswap SD cards for additional storage?

Which Xeon is that?

More point to posting them than the triggered freetard replies.
>STOP USING WINDOWS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT!
(which isn't even true)

>xeon
kek

Upgraded from HD6870 to 980Ti few days ago.
good shit.

>3rd gen intel
kek

>ryzen
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

nice ryzen, clock, and ram

t. IIDF

Need a new monitor

Just upgraded from a 8320e / 270 to this

How do you find drivers for anything?

outdated stuff is more fun than up to date drivers

yeah but you're just reading some random anons specs

all that windows 10

what's the point of speccy threads?
You guys don't even check other's screenshot. You just post in this ITT thread and expect attention.
Not this time motherfuckers. You have to earn (You)s.

>two gpus
for what purpose?

Nice idle temp on your cpu faggit

it's a 12,5" laptop with disabled fan to ensure quiet operation during basic shit like web browsing.
it spins up at 60C degrees

Reporting
my cpu is a 1700x

Oh

Finally bought a new PC this month, previous one had i5 750, HD 5750 1GB and 8GB DDR3

>tfw you buy new PC and realize there are no gaymes to play

But there are user, I collected some games from steam sales that I couldn't play very well on my old PC and the day I got my new one just downloaded everything, having a blast with MUH graphics but soon will run out of games to play.

>he fell for the ryzen meme
>only 3.8ghz oc
>that shit tier memory
>ASRock mobo
>b350
>rx 580

holy shit dude, you literally bought the narrative that we shitpost about. jesus christ ROFL im actually dying that u spent money on this. ur probably so hyped to post this like "heheh Sup Forums is gonna love these parts, i got the ones they always talk about, im gonna get so many (You)'s and rem is gonna suck my dick"

god, u got trolled real good. enjoy your sub par PC

Very weak bait my friend, but thanks for the (You)

I'm not sure that's bait, user. Seriously, look at your computer right now. You have a VGA port, a DVI port, and an HDMI port that you cannot use. You will never be able to use them. Why the fuck did you get a b350 board? Could you not pay 30 more dollars (probably one days work for you) and get an actual motherboard?

>implying its bait

nice gpu temps faggot. enjoy your supreme budget experience while i spent the same amount on my parts and get 20% more performance than you lol

ASRock? Do people actually buy that brand? Ever since they refused to reimburse everyone a few years back when they had that capacitor defect I thought everyone learned.

It's time to go to sleep user, stop samefagging.
By the way, this card and a few others run at 0% fan speed up until a certain temperature, its absolutely quiet right now.

if thinkin all of those replies are me helps u feel better about ur purchase then w/e lmao

enjoy ur parts, user.

Dedicated physx, gpu pass through. Maybe he bought the 1060 and then upgraded and just kept it.

Thank (You) kind user

Nigga sell that 580 to some miner for massive profit

Testing 1...2...3...

I'm in third world and got it for $315, which is cheap considering everything is usually more expensive here but burgers got cucked out of it.
Also it went from $315 to $400 a few days after I bought it, I got lucky.

Running Dildows 10 on outdated ~8 year old hardware (minus GPU) and my mobo looks like a damn pile of LEGOs.
Fight me.

lol sold mine for 400 usd a couple weeks ago and bought a 1070 with that before prices on those skyrocketed aswell

On my laptop right now so speccy won't work.

Anyone else watching Bellator 180?

this, wtf

What should i upgrade for best value for money? Im lagging quite a bit on pubg.

id say everything but a new gpu would help

psensor does though.

just built this. r8

No SP3? Did XP x64 even get SP3?

That's not XP, that's a themed Windows 7.

see
yeah i just edited the name to say WINXP

is actually windows 10 Pro

What to upgrade first? I was thinking about either getting a Ryzen 5 (not sure which) or a GTX 1080. On a slight budget, any assistance at all would be helpful.

I love posting it errtime XD

indeed. i kept the 1060 after upgrading and its dedicated for physx atm

How do I make it so my r5 1600 shows on speccy?

By waiting for fucking speccy to update in a year. It's a software problem, they're really slow.

read it and weep

Ive seen a speccy where someones r5 1600 was present

Nah.

Waiting for summer heats to take OC to another dimension (1.7v maybe).
Wish me luck.

idk why I built this, videogames aren't fun anymore

same desu