Is anyone still doubting that ethereum is the government response to bitcoin?

Is anyone still doubting that ethereum is the government response to bitcoin?

This shit is being shilled so hard it hurts to watch.

#!/bin/OP
kys[\code]

cd..
cd code
cd..
cd ..
ls
cd code
cd ..

I was trying to build a PC with around 1.2k euro.

I hope everyone who bought a GTX 1070 with ethereum mining in mind gets cucked by EVERY SINGLE FEMALE HE MEETS, and dies a fiery death after his fucking dick gets cut off by Tyrone.

Everyone who bought MORE than 1 GTX 1070 to mine ethereum, I hope you get bone cancer and denied healtcare.. DIE YOU FUCKING KEKS.

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD FUCKLORD

hahaha
what is it? prices gone down?
lol

the gtx 1070 went from 390 euro to 500 in 2 weeks, you fucking CUCĪš

hahaha
faggot thought he had a unique genius idea

I bought an RX480 without ethereum in mind, end of 2016. It's mining when I'm not using it because why not?

by the time you get your return on investment your card will be a piece of shit consuming too much electricity to be profitable

>implying ethereum is not Sup Forums

Why do people still think mining against chinese waterfall powerplants is profitable?

Where did you do your math?
GTX 1070 is 399 USD (taxes: 420 USD).
If you mined from January 01 this year to July 01 this year.
You would have made 6.24414 ETH per card adjusted for difficulty from January to July (assuming 24th of June to 01 of July maintain current difficulty)
The average cost of electricity for a rig with 7 GTX 1070s is 49 cents per day (way cheaper than this if you live with a Nuclear Plant and don't live in a country that charges more.
That's 88.2 USD of electricity.
If you decided to pay out of ETH at it's current price of 310 and sold all of it, it would get you 13,549 USD - 88.2 USD - (420*7 GTX 1070 cost)
= net gain 10521.58 USD
More if ETH went up in value
Less if ETH went down in value
Depends when you cash out, if you cash out
Could just use the ETH
Also you don't have to just stop mining after 6 months, keep mining until Proof of Stake.

Not to mention you can dual mine shit useless crypto currencies like DCR without slowing down ETH

Because retards are very easy to shill to.

Ethereum is LGPL,
Bitcoin is MIT
Clearly Ethereum is more free.

lol

I wanted to buy it to play games, not to mine SHITCOIN

i remember the dogecoin threads on Sup Forums
good old times

deserved it, fucking man child

I also design shit on Solidworks, you fucking shitstain.

Hang yourself.

reminder:
bitcoin was a cia psyop to make a market force that demands ASICs for sha256 so that generating rainbow tables is billions times cheaper.

I'm not saying it can't be true but do you have some sources on that.

>satoshi bailed after the project got too much attention
>allowed to exist despite being a main driver for illicit online trade
>said to be "anonymous" when it's as far from being anonymous as humanly possible
>most sr and other seized coins still controlled by the feds

>allowed to exist
>implying it can be stopped

>said to be "anonymous"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stop making shit up.

>coiners still unironically think their toy network is invincable

>cia
>sources
pick one

This is what you think you look like when you write your retarded thoughts on Sup Forums.

>nyaaaan user-san is fuggin gay uwuuuu ima make fun of him so he'd gib me a (you) tihi

The classic "i'm just pretending to be retarded" post.

It's just another scam coin.

>tfw user-san gav me a (you) and got mad

spot the euro

I get to one ethereum, and hold it until it values up. I'm not expecting it to be permanently profitable.

This gets me every single time

KODE WITH KLOSSY

it pains me the only project actually better than bitcoin (monero) is ignored as hard as ethereum is shilled

we all know why that is the case in the end. etherium is the personification of everything wrong with the coin ecosystem and xmr is one of the only projects with actual innovation that will change the future.

I bought 4 390x to mine eth how do you feel about me

LMFAO

I'll sell you my GTX1070fe