First Ekansovi dump going up on Wikileaks in around 8 hours

First Ekansovi dump going up on Wikileaks in around 8 hours

Did you get infected? They started matching Sup Forums posts to your real identity around 4-5 weeks ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HSf5a9NfkX4
businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3
privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/#webrtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They started matching Sup Forums posts to your real identity around 4-5 weeks ago

if you are dumb

Nothing I do online has my real name attached to it, even my facebook which I only share with friends who refuse to use anything else and not family

Sauce or fuck off faggot.

I was not aware of this, tell me more

OP is right. Hope you guys blocked ekansovi in time

This prank on Sup Forums has gone too far. Just like pizzagate.

>pizzagate is a prank

Are phoneposters affected, too?

Phoneposters are the first to get fucked over

Why the hell does ekansovi resolve to 127.0.0.1?

it's harvesting your own data to phone home later

good thing i'm undocumented, i guess
:^)

Nice meme, faggot

Ya lets bump this thread until something shows up!

>Implying Wikileaks would care about all of you casual racists and frogposters.

>pizzagate
>prank

- Said Juan Ramírez, laughing his ass off. Little did he knew, in that exact same moment a FBI squad was planning a raid on his house, to bring him to justice and deport him back to Colombia.

you severely underestimate how butthurt liberals were from Sup Forums causing Trump to win the election

>chelsea manning is a hero for leaking documents and should be released!
>wikileaks is evil for leaking dnc emails!

Imagine the daily cognitive dissonance of being a liberal. No wonder they are all fucked up.

this is the most important thread of the year

Umm... Prove it please.

>tfw blocked it via hosts

What was the exploit again?
Webrtc? I disabled that shit years ago so I should be safe.
I'm not seeing ekansovi pop up in uMatrix anymore btw.

This is why Yotsuba should be Free and Open Source Software like vichan, Kusaba, and shit

ekansovi stopped showing up yesterday admins intervened due to numerous threads on Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ and /qa/

Just lonely bamp passing by

almost everyone was hit by the exploit. since it came through a websocket, even linux wasn't safe

so do i microwave my hdds or what nigger?

>ekansovi stopped showing up yesterday

sheeeeeeeeeit it is gone

NoScript fag here.
Am I fucked?

PEHHHHH

PEEEHHHHHHHHH

nice meme faggot

>IP is real identity meme

>ekansovi

Literally who?

>admins intervened due to numerous threads on Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ and /qa/
Did they make any statement as to what, exactly, the fuck it was doing?

youtu.be/HSf5a9NfkX4

bring it on
I could make some like minded friends because it would be several million people

>just like pizzagate
yes, good goy! haha how you say, just a prank bro!

Goddamn, just because it contradicts your narrative and makes your enemies innocent on one count, doesn't mean it's systematically a conspiracy you fucking degenerates. If you're that desperate to demonize liberals, you need to kill yourself. You should be able to debate politics without relying on your opponents being child molesters.

Why would it be on Wikileaks?

>thinking it's a prank
>when it's LARPing

>"ekan sovi" translates from Uzbek into English as "As long as it is."

Can't wait

selam kardas

uni faollashtiring

You probably updated your hosts file while drunk/stoned.

bajarildi

well shit I forgot to disable webrtc on my phone on time. also why is ekansovi not appearing? did the mods finally fix the exploit?

Does this effect vpn posters?

CLear your browser cookies/cache/fucking everything. Block ekansovi.com in your hosts file. Purge your uBlock Origin caches and then update them. Nothing to worry about after that.

>They started matching Sup Forums posts to your real identity around 4-5 weeks ago
SNS users btfo

I'm liberal. I don't think wikileaks is evil for releasing dnc emails. I think they're fucked up because they only released dnc emails to influence the election, rather than expose wrongdoing, when they presumably also had republican emails since bough were hacked.

>they only released dnc emails to influence the election, rather than expose wrongdoing, when they presumably also had republican emails since bough were hacked.

How do you know this?

CIA concluded that Russia intervened to influence the election of Trump. They know that much. Whether the Trump administration was in on it is still being investigated (they were).

wait what happened?

Sup Forums got hacked by reddit

Hi CNN

Lol, keep sticking your fingers in your ears, little Trumpet

MUH RUSHENS

>CIA
Trusting the CIA is beyond retarded. You can't trust things that they say just because they agree with your dumb world view. They have a 70 year long history of never saying anything true ever, and always being evil.

Prove it faggot.

>don't have kikebook
>don't have twatter
>don't have any accounts of anything except Steam and from buying shit online from places like newegg and amazon
feels good

Yeah, listen to Alex Jones instead

So you have no way of knowing what wikileaks motivation was or if they had rnc emails

YELLOWCAKE

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NIGGA?

It's been 9 hours. Where is the dump?

I'm a good goy but Fagbook is not kosher, Orthodoxal Jews are against faggotry.

Are you incapable of rational thought?
The CIA said saddam had weapons of mass destruction in 2003. Is the iraq war that far away? They said that they weren't smuggling hundreds of tonnes of cocaine into the US to fund weapons shipments to iran. (iran-contra) They said they didn't feed LSD to children in brainwashing experiments (MKULTRA) they said they didn't overthrow the democratic iranian government to replace them with a violent despot (Project Ajax), they said that saddam was a threat to world peace in 1990 (and decided shortly after desert storm that he was again a agent of world democracy and peace).

It is entirely possible that whoever leaked the information to wikileaks had an agenda, and whoever got the RNC emails didn't share them with wikileaks, but suggesting that wikileaks has an agenda (towards or against either hyper-corrupt US political party) is bafflingly stupid. UGG THEIR TRIBE IS BAD TRIBE.

Throw in things like: Eternalblue and the shadow brokers CIA leaks where basically their toolsets for fucking up the entire planet were released. The CIA had the tools to get into any server in the world, more or less.
Then the vault7 leaks happen and it shows that the CIA also had the tools to pose as any other nation state in the world by leaving 'fingerprints' that match russia, china, north korea, whoever.

Besides, the DNC emails weren't hacked, they were leaked by seth richards. Also, the FBI head that managed to prove Hilary innocent in an amazingly short amount of time (It's almost as if he was ordered to drop the investigation!) is the one who was fired by trump.

The thing is, you're not stupid. But you're purposefully trying to fool yourself so you can keep yourself on the right tribe.

>tfw u only ever post innocent content cause ur scared things like this might happen and it happens

>global surveillance state
>saying anything bad ever
i'm dying inside :)

So I'm safe if I use noscript and haven't seen/unblocked that before?
Noice

Ekansovi shit was bypassing noscript and ublock for most users and it even bypassed umatrix in some cases. you had to manually add a filter / rule to block the websocket.

how long was it on the site?

Months.

>sauce
>he posts a pic of a Sup Forums post

>he hasn't spent more than 14 seconds educating himself on pizzagate
wake up

>leak in 8 hours
>10 hours have passed

>10 hours ago
lets see where it is

I think it's still around the home page.

About 4 days before Trump officially took office in January.

>He has webrtc enabled

Chromefags BTFO

So does Firefox.

Can someone link me to the leaks?

You can disable webrtc in Firefox

In Chrome you can not

can you even disable websockets in chrome? what other stupid protocols are there that neither browser keep track of

With uBlock Origin Extra you can.

please please Hiro let this be the final blow to this godforsaken place

>Sup Forums
>being transparent
kek

>The CIA said saddam had weapons of mass destruction in 2003.

No they didn't.
It was a private agency to claim Sadam had nuclear weapons, CIA couldn't confirm that.

>No they didn't.
>It was a private agency to claim Sadam had nuclear weapons, CIA couldn't confirm that.
It's interesting how the history books are also written by the CIA.

>pizzacucks
loving every laugh
the perfect example of denialism and moving the goalposts

>You can disable webrtc in Firefox
>tfw fresh install and I forgot to deactivate webrtc

fuuuuuggg

>The document determines that Saddam Hussein had an active chemical weapons program — although crucially, the CIA couldn't prove that his regime had actually resumed producing chemical and biological agents and cast doubt on the actual extent of Saddam's program.

businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3

By the way, did something related to ads also change recently? The only thing that gets shown for me is adglare being blocked in noscript as usual. On Sup Forums there used to be doubleclick and I think one other thing blocked in ublock as well, but that's gone now for me.

Just googled how to do that. Is it really as easy as setting media.peerconnection.enabled to false? Why does there exist an addon for firefox to disable WebRTC if it's that simple to do manually?

interesting, now that you mention it, uMatrix doesn't show any ad service being blocked

almost

privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/#webrtc

OIL? WHO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT OIL?