Is Computer Science doomed to be male dominant?

Is Computer Science doomed to be male dominant?

Other urls found in this thread:

h14s.p5r.org/2012/09/0x5f3759df.html
sites.math.washington.edu/~morrow/336_12/papers/ben.pdf
lomont.org/Math/Papers/2003/InvSqrt.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats wrong with that

Do you actually believe that picture? Does any sane person actually think this?

I hope not. My life is my work.

Yes, pic related
Yes, pic related

>doomed

And how does this picture support your idea that women think science is for children? You're going off on another tangent.

Yes. Women are shit coders and shit coworkers. Even if you find women they don't like sex

Need I say more

what he means is that women code for the lullz and dont take it seriously like for productive work, projects and such.

god this pisses me off

max(15, 15);

but it's so like randum xD lol omg I love science

>doomed
more like blessed if you've ever had to work with cunts

Why do people feel the need to force women to do what they clearly don't want to do? Like science, or anything complex really.

> if a > b && b < a

redundancies make everything much more readable.

Or anything beyond child rearing and household tasks?

Well I could tell you about the jews and their plans ...

>science is childish in the eyes of women

whats your point? women are children, why would you equate their thoughts to be rational or a well thought out desire? if you generally think of women as children, you will never have any issues.

Because womyn are strong and independent, and they can do anything a man can do. It's 2017 for fucks sake.

This has to be shopped/satire.

>guy's code is an eldritch-tier hack to make a slow classical math op much faster
>girl's code is an (incorrect) algorithm for a function that that most children understand in 1st grade

>guy's code is cropped to exclude comments that already existed
>girl's code has ridiculous old-meme-tier garbage comments

>clearly cherry-picked the stupidest-ass comments

who cares?

Sadly no.
There are already lots of woman going into it for the attention and man do they suck.

Having to spend half of my day debugging of """nerd grills""" while its also expected from managment to make up for the lost due to hiring said woman is straight up hell.

It's just because tech is in high demand now.

When the demand settles, those with little skill will be weeded out.

Wow, what a smart guy we have over here

Those with little skill with still have enough "experience" to prevent new grads/aspiring devs from getting in.

>who cares?

The only people who care are all the fucking women who majored in "women's studies" and all this other bullshit considered an education these days and who can't find work other than getting people all whipped up to battle nonexistent issues.

The women making a big stink about this shit ARE the problem, for going to school to write essays on "What if Ghandi had a Vagina" instead of learning to code.
No let's create a professional grievance industry instead where we can just spout baseless appeals to emotion for a living.
If you're so smart and capable, start your own fucking companies instead of demanding shit from people who do.
That goes for the racial bullshit too.

i hope so

normies stay out REEEEEEEE

Women are very social and want to talk to people in their job. Sitting in front of a monitor coding all day or in a lab working is hell for them. Its great for introverted guys, but women will quit the job over and over again with the same complaints

Well, it's not like you can do your own thing as a coder these days with all the new age memes like scrum and teamwork, code of conduct...etc

Yes because women can not comprehend logic. Naturally they rely more on emotion. Just the way the world works.

In MENA countries it's actually pretty diverse, mostly because it's an easy way to get out of poverty.

How the fuck does the guy's code even work ?

floating point hack that approximates an inverse square root
nobody actually knows where the magic number came from

>nobody actually knows where the magic number came from
h14s.p5r.org/2012/09/0x5f3759df.html

And we even have research papers showing how to find a more optimal magic number:
sites.math.washington.edu/~morrow/336_12/papers/ben.pdf

And this paper finds a magic number for double precision floats in its conclusion:'
lomont.org/Math/Papers/2003/InvSqrt.pdf

tfw my comp sci class is 5% women at most

t. roastie

Approximating that constant at the time of Quake's development was non-trivial. It's not known who the first person to approximate it was, but it's suspected that it was an employee at Matrox or SGI.

owo

Need human contact, talk face to face, talk about stupid life thing, laugh,create social groups,gossip, etc.

Not put new specs on Trello,fill bug report,add comment to code.put new commits.