>uses it himself
thinking.jpg

t. Reddit

Never been there.

>What else am I missing boys?
Is obsessed with reddit

They use windows

You browse Reddit to much to know how Redditors post
Also what was the magic word that goes into the options field?

>calling it GNU/Linux
>unironically still using a distro that includes GNU coreutils

It's like you don't even care about TRUE software freedom from licenses like BSD.

no

Surprise surprise, they love Sup Forums

Fuck off cancer

>filenames that aren't from Sup Forums
>calling other people redditors and cancer

Redditor here

Why are 4channers so xenophobic to us, especially in this sub? We have similar interests and want to share with you. If hiroyuki didn't want us here he would outright ban us. You can link to reddit on this site, but you can't link to other chan boards. He wants us, and knows that we garner a better community than you do.

Deal w/ it.

learn to behave then.

You can always create a subreddit if you want, you know. Just keep your cancer out of this place.

what the fuck is reddit spacing
areyousayingthatsomehowwritinglikethisis"""Sup Forums"""orevenlegible????

>what the fuck is reddit spacing

Formatting your post like this

And like this

And like this

And this

Typing in a sentence like this

And then starting a new idea with this

And then continueing like this

Incoherently making one line paragraphs

And now you have something that winds up looking like this

>Social Justice
GNU and FOSS is Social Justice.

Sure thing pajeet at microsoft

Ummm If I see something abhorrently wrong I will not defend it and call it out

Only good thing about this board is how its not totally overrun with Sup Forums

>properly formatting your post is now reddit

>hates anime and lolis

@61064029
>properly formatting

>properly formatting

do you think that this is "properly formatted"

fucking retard

You don't.
Need a line break.
After every sentence.
And posts.
Don't.
Have chapters.

>properly formatting
>non-Sup Forums filenames again

wow stop saying nigger

its really racist

windows is superior to linux

why is there anime everywhere fucking weeaboos

nice dubs

well you seem to know a lot about reddit
why don't you visit there and never come back?

reminder to filter and ignore tripfags

Snail a cute.

Why get angry over this?
Sup Forums and Reddit have joined forces too.
The cause needs to be heard.
Its the only way.
Shadilay.

How to spot a redditor:

>go to Sup Forums
>realize that 90%+ of the people there doesn't swear allegiance to a website and that everybody uses reddit nowadays because it completely defeated the purpose of searching for specific places to discuss or learn about certain kinds of content
>pretend it's still your sikrit club from pre-2008 era
>????
>profit

I know you're being ironic, but Sup Forums is normalfag friendly now and they want normalfags to come to Sup Forums too.

>being a good person is equivalent to being ignorant

They are among us

It's when you format your post so it stays more pleasing to the eye instead of looking like a half-baked abortion that the majority of people aren't gonna bother reading since it looks like an eyesore.

Since Sup Forums site software is closed source and Reddit site software is open source anyone admitting to using Linux is clearly a redditfaggot.

As I said, Reddit and Sup Forums have joined forces.
The normalfaggotry you speak of, is a direct result of Reddits influence.
Its sad, but sometimes you have to keep your eyes on the prize and ignore the shit your being forced to eat.

>reddit
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Colbert Drumphcookies dipped in Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

Fuck off you stupid cunt, I've always Redditspaced on Sup Forums before Plebbit even existed.

Dumb fuck.

And it's killing the site, not even the old Sup Forums would do the bullshit neo-Sup Forums is okay with.

nu-Sup Forums is the epitome of cancerous internet shit.

fuck you faggot

Thats just your opinion friendo.
You will get your safe house back when we have accomplished our goal.
Nobody really wants to be around you degenerates anyways.

Holy shit I just realized that ginger YouTube faggot in the pic. Wow, that explains why he's such a loser.

Why are you on a degenerate website if you hate degenerates, normalfags like you don't belong here.

As a Sup Forums-tard I can say that nu-Sup Forums is merely the spawn of 2016 US election memes taken too far by normies and redditors. Everyone who browsed long before the elections is tired of the 'le kekistan' meme.

This.

You can kick and scream, cry and shout all you want. You're old as fuck and you can't stop the flow. We are the flow.

Feeling misrepresented and disrespected? Put a pillow over it and bury it down until it stops kicking.

Good thing I only use Voat.

hello
reddo

Fuck off to reddit

My faggot detector is off the charts!

>as a Sup Forumstard

We came to realize that Sup Forums was a friend to the cause and that Reddit (as a site) cannot be trusted for certain matters.
Anything goes here.And our activities are harder to follow.

>complains about reddit
>posts the reddit version of image macros that is just a normal phrase broken down in two lines instead of two separate ideas that join together and deliver a punchline

Literally cancer. Tie the noose my man

>As a Sup Forums-tard I can say
You're a fucking newfag and you are so easy to spot, redditor.

People who browse Sup Forums are Sup Forumslacks
People who browse Sup Forums are Sup Forumsuru's

Lurk the fuck more and stop acting like you speak for everyone here. You really do have to go back.

What is that reddit spacing which you are saying about?

GPU discussion