Where's the cheapest place to buy a MacBook Pro as a student right now?

Where's the cheapest place to buy a MacBook Pro as a student right now?

Not looking for objections, I have a win/linux laptop right now, but I'm switching over

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/us/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro
stallman.org/apple.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ebay

I bought one off Craigslist. there's also refurbished MBPs from Apple...
my brother got his new 13" MBP from this URL

apple.com/us/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro

Jamal

which model

good goy

Does that selection change out or is it always those models.

Looking for 16GB ram, and 256gb+ SSD. Maybe 512gb+, 256 seems too small.

I'm pretty back and forth with the Touch bar, i5 vs i7, and 13in vs 15in. Could go either way with all of them.

i am actually a jew, but i just have a high salary job

>Does that selection change out or is it always those models.
changes every hour. check every 15 min or less if you want to get a good deal.

I didn't know Sup Forums was so insecure

stallman.org/apple.html
Just dont.
Use GNU/Linux instead.

I work as a designer, and end up handling a lot of Front-end development tasks, so I can't use GNU/Linux because there's no support for the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Principle, Framer.. the list goes on. I agree Linux is number 1 for development, but Mac comes second before Windows.

>Student
>I just have a high salary job

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I'm a product design intern this summer at Salesforce

Well, coming out the closet is the first step!

refer to

ask for a refund

I got mine from Best Buy with their warranty. Can't really complain.

Go with refurbished f on Apple, always. It's treated exactly the same as a new one.
>no flaws, casing is replaced
>full warranty, AppleCare eligible
Buy at the right time and you can get a tremendous deal. Know somebody that got a 15" MBP, 8GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive and i7 for $1000. Then it was stolen :/

That pic stopped my breathing. Thanks fucker.

This man speaks the truth. Refurbished are by far the best deals and they have no flaws. Plus if anything's wrong, Apple will replace it just as if you bought it new.

Keep in mind that the non-touch bar version has a slower CPU. I had to reorder my laptop because of this stupid shit.

Just buy it from apple

Are they buying you a mac too?

I got extremely lucky and found an open box 15 in 2016 MacBook Pro at a Microcenter that was price reduced all the way to $1550. After tax and coupon it was $1635. 256GB SSD, 4 Thunderbolt ports, wide color gamut display, quad core 6700HQ, 16GB RAM. An amazing deal all around

This thread is a good example of why I really fucking hate Sup Forums sometimes.

Reduced all the way to a paltry $1550! What a great deal on a PC!

Same...

Where do technology illiterate mactoddler morons get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

If they aren't paying for your equipment you don't have a high paying job.