Post your desktop Sup Forums

Post your desktop Sup Forums

Just discovered GNOME, and I'm loving it!

minimal and clean, solid 7/10

change the wallpaper, though, it's too weird.

Im 94,54% sure you are in overweight and have either a full-on scratchy beard or just light beard in patches

"just discovered" the default desktop environment

kek

How're you enjoying Stretch my dude?

7/10

seems osx kek

why are you being rude

m8 is gr8

How is it rude that he is describing physical attributes?

who else /comfy/

GNOME SHILL THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

>GNOME SHILL THREAD

>SAGE AND IGNORE

GNOME SHILL THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

>and I'm loving it!
t. tablet user

Wallpaper sauce please?

Why does it have that logo if youre on arch

Well I've always ignored Unity, and just went straight to Cinnamon. Decided try out GNOME just today.

??

Have fun using the top bar on a tablet.
No but I get what you mean. I don't use the application menu at all really though. It's much faster to just super+search.

>top bar on a tablet.
I dont see why it wouldnt work.
And yea, when I used gnome I just did that, hell I still do that even though we plasma now

>1919x1079
What the fuck.

vm i bet

ascii_distro="arch_old"

>mfw all these ricelets
literally lamoing @ uf lyfes rite now 2bqhwy famalamdingdongs

gnome is utter shit since v3

>I'm too much of a virgin faggot to write normal

How did you get the gnome bar at the bottom?

;^)

>gnome bar
kys

Here's my cozy desktop. Mint XFCE with Arc Dark and Numix icons. Also Plank

Nice and functional. Keeps me from distro hopping

>2406 pkg?
wtf?

>2604
worst

babby's first linux experience, you can tell from the fact he's using linux mint and doesn't know any better, you can't expect a new user to have a compact linux install

Icons are a meta-pack that inherits Uniform then Boston.

looks fine, just make the window titles white and remove the icons on the desktop

What Sup Forums theme is that

Ya, I don't know much about how linux works, and i don't know what I did with the packages or whatever. What did I do wrong? What do I need to do to be cool like Sup Forums>

And i can't figure out how. Any help? I don't want to switch themes. Just switch title bar text color. Already did some websearching.

>just discovered

scum

Tbh.

What's your problem?

scum like you

Why am I scum?

because of that very reason you are posting this kind of jap/anime/girl/shit pictures that floods your desktop
you do understand thats not normal? right?

yuuji is one of the faggots responsible for the death of desktop threads on Sup Forums

They're wallpapers. How do they flood my desktop? Anime is perfectly normal.

What dock are you using?

You have me mistaken with the actual people who ruined desktop threads.

Where UIs are concerned, simplicity is beauty.

you were one of those faggots that argued how anime posting or cute posting is bad for desktop threads
don't try to dodge this there are archives

Exactly. The people spamming anime ruined the threads.

maybe it is for a virgin basement-dwelling faggots
then again maybe you are
but it's not normal..

Then maybe you should have figured out to be more subtle with having ANIME in your fucking desktop wallpapers. How do you not see the doublethink behind your own thought process?

I said Plank

Anime is great for wallpapers. The art is great. All my backgrounds are anime scenes

Unfortunately not a virgin.

Anime wallpapers on a desktop screenshot are completely different than spamming non-desktop anime images. What do you not understand about that?

Such an eye roll moment when people bitch and moan about seeing any reference to anime whatsoever on Sup Forums. Get a grip faggots.

too bad for you

Who cares what other people have on their desktop? I'm going to download some waifu wallpapers just cause you hate them. Got em

What?

Who cares what other people have on their desktop? I'm going to download some waifu wallpapers just cause you hate them. Got em

The fuck you talking about? I never said I was against anime wallpapers as desktop backgrounds.

Oh, sorry senpai

What icons?

Windows Boyz

>Windows