/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old News
• user's autistic 12 year old friend sent him hilarious glasses and got some a luck charm that he hangs from his dick
• Good bundle for your shitty podcasting needs
• user got a cool mousepad
• user's special needs cube arrives
• user's phone takes a picture
• user is shown the light
• Gearbest does a sick prank
• user's balloon fetish is growing stronger by the day
• user's Pistons arrive!
• Ruizu coming through
• user's 420 VAPE smells like aids
• user dices with retinal death cancer >News
• user is real happy with these $12 bamboo sunglasses, they're actually polarized too • user replaces the plug on his soldering iron • user got his GPD Pocket after pledging to its IndieGogo campaign • Episode 3 of the /csg/ Podcast aired today and will be uploaded on Comfy's channel soon after • user's LeEco Lemax 2 shit the bed while charging he might be able to bring it back to life though Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/herb-storage-container/32706416424.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32482621941.html
twitter.com/HotfiEarphone/status/877756767920308224
youtu.be/sV31agfcOiE
youtu.be/aJBK3Vdqcxs
cnn.com/2017/06/23/china/china-toothpick-crossbow/index.html
m.ebay.com/itm/182634580336
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-4-Mi4-M4-3GB-RAM-WCDMA-Mobile-Phone-5-0-1920x1080P-Screen-Snapdragon-801/32797972050.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are the best laptops available under 800$?

Cube thinker i35

Refurbished Thinkpads/Elitebooks/E-Series business notebooks.

You forgot to add to the news.

Dell Precision M4600

Macbook Pro (retina) from 2011-2012.

Anyone here ever buy something like pic related? There are a lot of similar things in aluminum, but I would prefer stainless steel or titanium (but those seem way too expensive). Preferably with an inner diameter of at least 15mm and maybe up to 30 or 40mm.

aliexpress.com/item/herb-storage-container/32706416424.html

some stuff from ali and taobao arrived last week that i didn't have time to post

first up, TY Hi-Z awk-314p 32ohm
they're about twice as expensive as the standard 32 ohm ones, they sound very similar although not quite as strong bass. the main difference is the housing, it has a larger diameter and a different housing. found the normal mx500 style to be more comfortable desu

>twice as expensive
>sound the same
>less comfortable
Money wasted then?

why do you like earbuds so much?
also anything noteworthy under 100, preferably inear?

Can someone recommend ear tips for my kz zs5? I think I want triple flange.
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32482621941.html

I honestly don't think you do, user.

Ok, are foam better?

Reminder to donate to the Comfy Reviews patreon if you enjoyed the podcast to help ensure that Comfy can continue to provide our community with quality content!

Any way to filter out from search lots that require you to buy multiple pieces?

get the plush type for maximum comfy

mi 6 worth it or is it a meme?

u gotta collect them all

next up, mmcx cable. i liked the asthetics, and wanted to get a cable with a decent plug as i've gone through 3 cables in less than a year

>why do you like earbuds so much?
earbuds are comfy
>also anything noteworthy under 100, preferably inear?
i don't have any iems under 100 so can't help you there. lots of good earbuds for that price (seahf 650/400/320 ohm, rose masya, k's earphone 500ohm)

made to order pairs start at just over 100 USD

i bought a 6BA pair from this guy for 110 with dhl, twitter.com/HotfiEarphone/status/877756767920308224
they sounded excellent, incredibly detailed but the seller has a bad reputation. if you look at his recent mentions he's been doxing customers and calling them dogs/whores

get the knockoff comply foams

new flagship phones are never "worth it" for the average person

Whatever you say pedo

also got a 16 core aux cable because it looks pretty

put &maxquantity=1 on the end of the search url

Oh god those chink braided cables are so shitty. Each wire is at most 40 gauge. Don't bend it, don't use it, don't pull on it or you'll have a bad time.

Episode 3 of the /csg/ podcast is now available online for those that missed it while it was live

youtu.be/sV31agfcOiE

Awaiting my Xiao Mi note 4 to arrive sometime next week, what are some things you would get for it apart from case and screenprotector?

>earbuds are comfy
do you use them at home only? how is isolation?
>if you look at his recent mentions he's been doxing customers and calling them dogs/whores
kek why would he be doing that

between that guy and the VE guy, autism seems to be rampant in the chinese audio game

>comfy goes so far as to shitpost on his own discord just to try and deflect attention from his own jewing and pedo tendencies

sad!

well I think they are enjoying themself

another angle because i'm bad at taking pictures. think it was $8

no, you mistaken friend, is high quality headphone wire

>do you use them at home only? how is isolation?
i use a mixture of iems and earbuds at home depending on how i'm feeling. i listen to music while i'm at work, probably average about 7 hours of music each workday including my lunch so comfort is important. isolation isn't as good as iems obviously but it's a tradeoff for comfort and the open sound signature
>kek why would he be doing that
he's a shitty seller and people on twitter pick him up on it. the old hotfi aliexpress store is closed because there was so much bad feedback

>between that guy and the VE gu
i like lee and VE but goddamn is he fucking autistic

So I'm trying to find a budget phone that will work on AT&T's network because I'm poor and have an obamaphone. Can anyone help me?

who has something to hide, the guy who censors his timezone like an autist in screenshots and hides behind sixteen thousand IPs or a guy who puts himself out there and openly answers questions about himself to anybody who asks?

Just wondering.

I'm looking to buy a tablet / super cheap laptop for when i travel japan in a couple of months. There's going to be a couple of 4 hour train rides and i need something to do.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with chink tablets?

>censors his timezone like an autist in screenshots and hides behind sixteen thousand IPs

of course comfy has to do that while he is pretending to be someone else

I'm looking to upgrade my senfer ues, what can I buy that is more comfortable and sounds better?

The one who answers questions because he is pedro egomaniac that wants to get paid for evil doing.

CHECK MATE SHILL.

its true, he is pretty open about himself

Taking the bullet train? Just watch the scenery. What are you even planning to do with a tablet or laptop that you can't do on your phone?

If you have Amazon prime you can get a BLU R1 HD for $60

You're not fooling anyone

Jumper EZBook 3 Pro or Chuwi Lapbook 14.1, both are usually available for around $220

It is actual screencap,I seen it too.

Just get good phone with gamepad attachment

KYS, I don't want to support that shitter.

Let's be honest here. None of you have ever had the balls to PM me privately or ever talk to me about why you hate me so much. I'm not hard to find. Instead you post your shitposting here every single day and hope to persuade others to be as obsessed and autistic as you are over some year old vendetta through inspect element screenshots and lies. So you're not worth anything to me. I'm not going to stop uploading to my channel because of some shitposting by a pussy on /csg/.

>I'm not hard to find
unlike the donate button on your patreon apparently

shitposters just got rekt

#ComfyBois #ImWithComfy #TeamComfy

What's the deal with the Amazon Ads bullshit? Could I install a custom rom to get that shit out of my life?

Again you're not fooling anyone.

The ads can easily be removed

just spent 50 bucks on 3 earphones, excited to receive them and give them a shot.
xiaomi ones were good, but wanted something else.

What did you get nerd

rock zircon, boarseman CX98, dzat df-10 .
might be newer ones available, but these seemed good and proven. don't tell me i got memed please.

3 iPhone 4

what

talking tought for a fatso

>. So you're not worth anything to me

yet here you are making this exceedingly long post of buttmad and hurt feelings

Please continue to scurry in the shadows of the Discord hoping to snap whatever out of context chat message you can get, make sure to censor those timezones too it doesn't make you look sad or pathetic at all. Then again it doesn't come as much of a surprise with human filth such as yourself.

every chink laptop:
>great specs for the price
>shit build
>4000mah battery
>4 hours battery life

is there any exception to this? I just want something better than my x205ta which gets 10 hours but it's an atom with 2gb ram and sit storage.

Techtablets

Is it safe to buy Zuk Z2?

If you want a shitty camera, no updates from Lenovo, but amazing battery life/performance, then yes.

Do you want a phone that dies on you after a month and having to send it back because it can't be repaired because Lenovo pulled the plug on the entire line then be my guest. I'm glad Banggood let me get s Note 4 Global instead, waiting on that to arrive now.

youtu.be/aJBK3Vdqcxs

A Note 4 Global might work, did you check willmyphonework or whatever it's called yet?

What's the recommendation on music players?

Yeah I bought a pack of five and never ended up using them. They are too small to store anything useful inside, and too bulky to carry on my key chain.

how big were they? could they fit pills? I need a way to store my adderall without looking like a complete degerate

Yeah they can fit pills just fine and probably would be fine for you, but I wanted to place firestarters and matches in the ones I bought, and they're too incontinent for my purposes.

>how big were they
I'd assume the upper number in the image is the diameter, and the lower one the length.

cnn.com/2017/06/23/china/china-toothpick-crossbow/index.html

>"This is not a toy, but a mini weapon of destruction," Yan Yan, a mother commented on Weibo, China's answer to Twitter.

>Police in the eastern province of Zhejiang sent 3,973 officers to check businesses and confiscated 528 miniature crossbows. Police in Yunnan and Sichuan, in China's southwest, conducted similar operations.

>"Business owners shouldn't sell toys that are physically or mentally harmful to minors,"said the Administration for Industry and Commerce of Chengdu,in the provincial capital of Sichuan.

>"Once found, the products will be pulled from the shelves and the businesses will be punished. "

>Despite its tiny size, a toothpick launched by the crossbow is powerful enough to pierce an aluminum can from 20 to 66 feet, according to toy packaging shown in avideoby China's state broadcaster CCTV.

>It can cause even more damage if loaded withharder ammunition like needles.

>Parents' worries aren't unfounded. A 10-year-old in Xinjiang, west China was hurt by a toothpick crossbow in his right eye last Sunday, resulting in an irreversible eyesight loss,reports the local Urumqi Evening News.

Fuck where do I get one

How long does epacket take to burgerland?

Whats the coolest thing i can buy for $2?

a headphone jack :)

call me when they make an automatic one, there were some on ebay haven't checked it they pulled them down.

DHGate has them, didn't expect them to be so expensive though

didn't expect them to be so expensive

How is that supposed to be cool?

>Despite its tiny size, a toothpick launched by the crossbow is powerful enough to pierce an aluminum can from 20 to 66 feet, according to toy packaging shown in avideoby China's state broadcaster CCTV.
Suddenly I want one, throw away those autism spinners, faggots

Just get a taser you faggot.

m.ebay.com/itm/182634580336
There are in eBay

>This pistol is perfect for target practice and small-game hunting

>implying that I want to harm people
Gb2 Sup Forums edgelord fuck

What's a good phone for $150? No underpowered SD625 pls.

>Is the Redmi Note 4 SD considered an upgrade from the Redmi Note 3 Pro? No, It's not enough to be an upgrade, more like an option if you like better battery over performance.

KEK. Shit SD625 BTFO again.

Anywhere I can get steel bolts/arrows? ;^)

And people wonder why comfy is hated here

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-4-Mi4-M4-3GB-RAM-WCDMA-Mobile-Phone-5-0-1920x1080P-Screen-Snapdragon-801/32797972050.html

You think I can fuck up squirrels with this?

Fuckers built a nest in my car and now I need over $800 in repairs.

You can harden wood by heating it up in an area without oxygen, or you could dip the ends in some kind of poison.

Nah I just want them to suffer.

They caused a house fire back in 2008 by building a nest in my dryer vent as well. I don't know why there are so many of these things.

>banned from the /csg/ discord with no warning
If its about me talking about Zambz yesterday, I was genuinely just curious. I'm not affiliated with him, and I'm not him.

Anyway, pic related has me curious. :thonkang:

Then feed them rat poison

Ok, dedicated MP3 players was pushing it

This is just fucking useless in an age of smartphones, jesus christ

If you want to be really vicious with the little buggers, put some glue paper on the base of their nest/tree (Use some nutty bait) and watch them struggle in their futile escape attempts.

It worked for my ceiling rat nest.
Be sure to break their neck with a thicc stick

There are still a ton of people who use DAPs. Let go.

Is that phantom power bundle from OP usable for upgrades?

I know I'd need an audio interface if I want to expand past chink shit but how good is just the phantom power and a bm700

So what's it for? Cheating in exams? What exam can be this difficult that you'd need 23 pounds worth of cheating equipment?

And if it's not for cheating, just buy a regular-ass MP4 that doesn't look like a time-traveller from the 70s dropped it out of his pocket.

I know it isn't for cheating and that literally *ANYTHING* else is more practical, but I've just never seen an MP4 player in this form factor before.

>Battery over performance

I see literally nothing wrong with this

I checked out the wiki for tablets but they're all more expensive and higher specced than the Mediapad T3 10 I was originally considering. The Chuwi Hi12 sale on banggood (200€ from 337€) is pretty tempting, but I'm wondering if there aren't cheaper alternatives I should look at.
I'm looking to replace my Surface RT which essentially functions as a manga reader. It works fine for the most part but a portion of the screen doesn't register touch and it's slow enough to be completely unusable with any 'legit' reader, like Comixology's with touch taking over 5 seconds to register. Not to mention it's pretty thick, heavy and a has Windows RT as the OS.
I figure I don't need much specs-wise which is why I'm a bit hesitant to just order the Hi12. Are sales like this common? The more I type the more I'm starting to think I should just go for it, that big hi-res screen sounds real nice even if overkill (last manga I read had the pages 800px wide). Thanks for any help, never used these sites before.

Mi pad 3 is on sale for 200€
8.9" seems better for manga. used to read on my 7" kindle HD