Why does Noctua make the best case fans?

Why does Noctua make the best case fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/b2vRsY/noctua-case-fan-nff12pwm
sunonusa.com
youtube.com/watch?v=YVk0OldiqtY#t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paid shills on Sup Forums? It's more likely than you think.

Bump

I don't think Noctua needs a marketing budget

They have the best engineers and also they're expensive so they can pay for better engineering and materials

I've only seen that they have the best support of any fan manufacturer, but otherwise are analogous to other fans on the market.

Because of shills
Theyr products are average for high-end prices
noctua shills are worse than apple shills

>Check reviews
>Noctua does not win single one be it cooling/silence
>Noctua cost 2-10x price of products that beat noctua
>FKGT

Any self-lubricating fan is 90+% noctua quality
Do not fuck up the blades design = already there
Do anything more=beats noctua.

Look at benchmarks, their fans are always near the top

I've tested a lot of fans personally and Noctua sounds way better than most, their sound signature is very unobtrusive

The power of brown baby. Thought to be fair I'm rocking the black and orange LTT editions.

Be quiet is better aesthetics though.

Seriously...Who thought brown and tan was a good color choice?

another meme

>4 years to (copy) """""design"""" the gentle typhoon

shit company

Premium things are always diminishing returns. To be any better than very good takes a lot of effort, which costs money. Like trying to go faster and faster in a car, you eventually need a lot of power for that extra 1 mph increase in speed thanks to drag and air thickness multiplying in front of you.

KYS cuck edition

I hate Noctua and I love Noctua. I have three Noctua NF-F12's, even though their color scheme is the ugliest and farty color scheme. Silence is the key. pcpartpicker.com/product/b2vRsY/noctua-case-fan-nff12pwm

When I was putting this pc together, I immediately disregarded these ugly brown-on-tan Noctua NF-F12's for the simple reason that they were brown-on-tan. I knew nothing about Noctua at the time. A friend asked how my build was going and I told him I was almost done and about to order some Fractal Design GP-12's to fill out my Fractal Design Define Mini C case. Nice black and white fans. Case comes with two of them already. He told me about Noctua fans, invited me over to see his Noctua's in action. The fans really are ugly but they really are silent at medium speed and barely noticeable at full speed even in a quiet room.

I now have three Noctua NF-F12's pulling in from the front of my case. I use the two Fractal Design GP-12's to exhaust out the back and out the top. I might swap out the GP-12's for NF-F12's eventually. I was initially going for a black and white color scheme but the low decibels of the ugly Noctua fans have made me accept the fact that there will be ugly brown-on-tan in my black and white case. I hate Noctua for that. But I love them for the low decibels.

Recommend me some high end fans user

>spending $20 per fan
wtf is wrong with you fucking people

>Spend $20 on a fan that will never die

Noctua's customer service is legendary

because their engineers are austrian swingers who are liberal and get sex regularly unlike the typical neckbeard engineer that's still a virgin

Noctua is the quietest fan when running at sub 600 rpm, everything else gets PWM noise when spun that low

>believing this bullshit
fans are the fastest dying components on any pc

They have some industrial experience it seems and just applied that knowledge under a certain price constraint. The other case fan "manufacturers' are a joke, and most electronics case fans are basically trinkets.

>noctua
>best case fans

yeah, the """""industrial""" experience of copying nidec, delta and other actual industrial fans.

such a fucking joke.

This, I've switched to be quiet because they sound just as quiet and look way better. Vardars still perform better but they sound like a damn airplane at full tilt.

>caring about memethetics
>he has a case with a side panel window
The autism is too real

I have only tried their Redux series and I was very happy with what I got. I have only used fans that I got together with the case in the past.

How do Noctuas compare to Fractal and Corsair fans? Any other brand I should be looking for when buying fans?

>Noctua introduces color customization options
>They are only compatible with the classic brown and tan fans making them look even worse or the loud as shit industrial fans
>Not the redux versions that already lack any rubber pads
Why the fuck

>make company to dissipate heat from computers
>realize that you can only do so much with thermal properties of the heatsink.
>decide what else do we use??
>fans,they move air for the cooling.
>R&D better fan tech

also delta is better,but noctua is the best for quiet and performance

You need to pay more goy.

>autism is things I don't like

kys

Be quiets are also slightly cheaper than Noctua in additional to being as quiet and not having horrible colors. Noctua's industrial fans are gray/black but they are loud as fuck.

i'm not up to date on this but it doesn't see to have changed much. scythe slipstream is good for a quiet case fan (~900 rpm). gentle typhoon ap-15 for static pressure. bequiet is good too

>would gladly pay more for such a good fan in a not literal shit color scheme
>can't

Kek, this is hilarious bait. Noctua is known for its customer service.

>noctua dust,and water proof fans are loud they are industrial

clearly not for gaymen

Only paid $22.50 for a 5 pack of Arctic F12 PWM PST fans. I can barely hear them running even at 1200rpm and they do their job just fine.

this/thread

>not being autsitic enough to hear the wining of the flash light ore the noise from your wireless mouse

This is bait but all you literally do is snap a fin off and they give another one to you.

I find theirs to be a lot worse personally. I'll take the Thermalrights and Gentle Typhoons over their AF-15s and NF-P12s. I own both. Up to preference I guess.

Bequiet is also a meme

I tried Thermalright and didn't like their sound signature compared to Noctua

Never tried the Gentle Typhoon

I also liked Be Quiet, pretty comparable to Noctua IMO

You don't buy Noctua for the lowest temps period, you buy them because they usually come quite close to the lowest temps but with much less noise. Of course a 5000rpm turbo Delta screamer is gonna cool better, but not everyone wants to sit next to a case full of them.

Additionally, my case and its fans will likely last through a few builds--I'd rather pay more now and have something lasting then deal with replacing buzzing/clicking fans every year or so.

lolwut? two quite cheap revoltec fans I bought 2005 are still running in a friend's case. a drop of lube every other year and they just keep going.

Objective tests don't really confirm that, so I believe it's a "meme". Just like for example Hyper 212, which is not the best price/perf cooler and pretty much never was.

None of the fans you specified are any good. Dozens of reviews have found them all to be on par with shitty fans that come standard when you buy a cheap case.

brand recognition tho

Because overclockers are almost as gullible as audiophiles, and they're willing to drop loads of cash for negligible performance improvement.

Not better.
Also I got that one for free.

i replaced a stock fan for a noctua and it blows better than ur mum ever did

How much better are they then the cheaper ones?

>Premium things are always diminishing returns. To be any better than very good takes a lot of effort, which costs money.

Noctua isn't better at anything though. What's the point, and how/why are they even considered "premium"?

Nobody builds a better cpu cooler mounting system than them. Plus their customer support is second to none which is a factor.

>10yr warranty on industrial fans

Gotta love it.

my favorite brand of fans has always been Sunon.
but nobody shills them as hard.
sunonusa.com
used this brand for decades, always impressed

comes with the best warranty and support

super quiet

looks like shit though

choice is yours

Noctua doesn't even need shilling, several brands are premium and aren't mentioned keep normies away by staying low key. Noctua has relevant tech if you look into it and actually care, alot of ppl just base themselves on reviews

>buying PWM fans

pulled these out and replaced with noctua fans. The Noctuas are quieter.

>wireless mouse
>wireless

faggot

>how/why are they even considered "premium"?

They come in a fancy box.

A lot of fans have fancy patented tech on them.

>38mm thicc fans

I really wish someone would be insane enough to make a dual tower cooler where the middle fan can be 38mm thick. You'd be able to cool even skylake X with such a device.

>A bunch of fags crying about people spending money on things they don't approve of

>Any self-lubricating fan is 90+% noctua quality

With the exception that their bearings won't last half as much.

I doubt Noctua will last very long too at a constant max RPM, in which case the warranty might even make sense.

Also most maglev bearing fans don`t even use lube.

all the fans I've had before started becoming twice as noisy after 1-2 years. The Noctuas I'm using have been on for as much time and they are still silent. I actually put back my old gelid silent fans as a test, and they were more noisy now, despite being completely silent when I bought them.

THESE yes these are the best fuckin' fans in the world. I could cool my house with these things. Not only do they look good they are silent! And the customer service is top notch they make you feel like a king because if you buy these you ARE a king.

Why does Noctua make the best case fans? You ask? This. This is why.

>Not only do they look good

> Top notch austrian fans and coolers. Using them for 7 years. Theyr chiller 33 stomps noctuas jewed crap.
>Noctuaaaah iz betteh muh poojet skin color fanz and muh custumeer serviss

Aren`t Arctic Swiss?

>Twister Bearing Technology
>Self-lubricating bearing sleeve
>Self-lubricating nano bearing
lol

Its fully magnetic

Because they are made by autistic Austrians

>Noctua doesn't even need shilling
Yet here we are in this thread.

Noctua coolers are one of the best, along with zalman but they look like crap.

guess what lad I'm filtering out "noctua" so you better git gud with your shilling threads from now on

pajeets have yet to provide a better option than noctua fans

>not just lubricating your cheap sleeve bearing fans so that they last longer than noctuas for a fraction of the cost

Every kid can hear PWM but not every adult

They're already lubed and oils aren't good for protecting bearings. You want grease.

Not pajeet, but the answer would be "any" other case fan is good enough.

Some people do it for free

>shits on particular popular brand
>has nothing to back up his opiniĆ³n when confronted
Classic Sup Forums for you

can't the chinks just copy the design except for the color

sell it for 50-75% of the price of a noctua

swiss/german/austrian products are overpriced by default because of how much the executives and the employees get paid and it's all made in china anyway

Too bad their fans have a horrid fucking failure rate. I built two systems around the same time with noctua fans in december. 4 of the 10 fans between the two systems have died, one of the replacements they sent me has also died.

This company makes a good product if it worked for more than a couple months.

that doesn't sound normal. do you live in an extreme climate like the tropics or the desert?

>A Thread about best case coolers
>Strg + F "Noiseblocker", "E-Loop"
>zero results

This thread is full of retards.

Can't wait to replace all my fans with these

Wonder if it would be worth getting the industrial version and running them at sane speeds with PWM just for the black

This board is cancer. Most threads are pure affluenza.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVk0OldiqtY#t=59s
Can Noctua fans do this?

Why not just buy the originals right now without the stupid markup?

Where the fuck do you buy GTs they're discontinued

Scythe discontinued them under their name but Nidec still makes them. Look up the name in the pic, they come in PWM now which the Scythe versions did not.

The new ones are as good as 2 fans on a heat sink.

>Why does Noctua make the best case fans?
Same reason Apple makes the best computers.

you read that youtube comment too, huh? come up with something original, fag

Wow, it's maybe a 5% improvement.