If you want a "gender neutral" programming language I recommend RUSTâ„¢

Is this a meme question now?

who is this semen demon

Yes or no?

She does look like her tho

>NN

Into the trash.

Retard.

god damn this fucking board is cancer, now I remember why I left this fucking place for /k/. the discussion on this board has absolutely NO fucking connection to reality whatsoever. i go to work everyday and write mostly javascript after years of writing java because big corps are switching their shit to the web. it's big money. but Sup Forums is all HURR MUH WEB HURR MY GENDER ISSUES HURRRR MUH GITHUB HURRR SJWS. NONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE

The fucking retarded prepper mongoloids are more connected to reality than you fucking retards. Let that sink in. I can go to any gun range or any gun store and talk about the stuff I learned on /k/, and it's an engaging and relevant discussion. If I talked about any of the shit you retards spew on here, I would be unemployable out of sheer retardation in no time at all.

Pic related, it's the "SENIOR C++ DEV OPERATING SYSTEM KERNEL ARCHITECT" that will be telling me I'm wrong.

Fuck this board.

This is the body type I want to fuck the most. "THICK" is the absolute worst meme.

Do you know anything about building houses that you've picked up from people at the gun range? I'm curious how expensive it is to build an absolutely not gaudy home with lots of storage space and a large cellar. Asking because I'm joining the Navy soon and I'm going to try and save up around $200,000 before I leave so I can buy property with low taxes and build a super practical home and figure out some sort of income I can do from home.

Is she really Laurab?

fuck off already

learning python increases your gender value by 15 points

No

>mods still haven't caught on to this
amazing

>Is she really Laurab?

onto what exactly?

How often does /k/ go into Sup Forums stuff?

Does that guy have a battery in the bag?

post more laura to wake them

fuck off gemmatard she's disgusting

woah I thought it was a negress wearing Laura B's trademark outfit

wouldn't it be nigress?

W-who is this?

Why not both?