Mozilla Firefox Nightly

We Chrome now. But worse, context menu does not even expand, instead it "slides" to a new window/view. To get back click the upper left arrow. Just like on your smartpone :^)

FUCK YOU MOZILLA! YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS!

This is why we can't have nice things

what the fuck? old one was perfectly fine. now they took that, made it into a classic dropdown menu, and fucked that up

>Fifty Shades Darker

P A L E M O O N
A
L
E

M
O
O
N

Why are you showing me this shit?
I'm still on 53.0.

Firefox ESR master race

solved a captcha just to say
>this

53? Why? ESR is 52.

how is this worse than what we have?

Why do they make us wait before a menu comes up? Reminds me of how windows's start menu also has a delay before opening so you can't immediately get """started"""

Why use ESR?

Stale Meme™ by Furries Inc.®

Because ESR52 gets security updates for about a year. Stable 53 that you are using is EOL.

what the fucking fucking fuck are you fucking serious

Looks fine to me. Cant wait to use it. OP proves once again he is a faggot and cant handle change or he'll explode into a fourth of july firework made of spaghetti

Is this sabotage?
RIP in pepperoni Mozilla

You can changed those times on Windows 7 with tools like 'Ultimate Windows Tweaker'. Prob have a version for 10

Did you just assume my OS?
Also why do you need a tool? It's just a simple setting you can change in the registry.

Don't reply to me ever again.

>the fucking soundtrack

And they're flacs :^)

They made it better, why are you complaining?

Both are shit. But now they ripped Chromium's menu and made it worse.

Would you be comfortable with gently domming an insomniac shota?
If so, please add zambz#6205 on discord.

I don't use that garbage, no.

I wish i Had that sliding in every single app. No i finally don't even need to move my eyes.

>:^)

the people currently in charge of mozilla focus are the most retarded fuck ever worked there. who the fuck cares about your flashy propaganda videos and social movements when your fucking PRODUCT is sinking like a rock on the sea?
thank god for the publicly available managers and high-in-the-chain persons that work there, no one will ever touch any shit one any of you are even remotely related to.
you already lost dumbzilla, no one in their right mind is going to recommend your shit to anyone else, consider your product deprecated.