Doesn't even have a proper label system

>doesn't even have a proper label system
>only decent label plugin is abandoned and unfinished
>broken magnet link association
>can't even properly change language without deleting all other locales
Why does this client hate convenience?

Why use it when qBitTorrent, Transmission and rTorrent exist? Everything else is pointless.

I used it for my seedbox and because I read it had more aggressive seeding methods

On a related note, my isp blocks connections for the qbt search module.

How to get around.

What the fuck are you doing that requires you to change the language of your torrent client?

on Windows Deluge sets your language to your locale and you can't change it without deleting every locale file which forces it to english

Learn English

Initial seed is faster with deluge if you're racing. But rtorrent usually gives better long term seeding.

Windows is an English operating system
Deal with it

but I want English, that's the problem. I use my language's locale for dates and such so Deluge sets the interface to my language. You can't switch it to English without deleting all of the locale files it has, it's a fucking ghetto workaround to changing the language

I quite like deluge. The remote daemon shit is gr8. But there's too many clients out there for you to actually be mad at deluge, right?

it's working flawlessly
u r r-tard

worksfineforme:^)

>2017
>not hitting and running
enjoy your C&D

>he's not using private trackersor a VPN when on public trackers

what a fucking moron

why would I use anything but PicoTorrent

>living in a country where sharing information with your fellow human beings (basically a human right) is a felony
l m o a

There as never been ANYTHING remotely comparable to utorrent, sadly.

>using a malware client
Here you're a nostalgia fag.

>doesn't record stats so I can't jerk off to my ratio
I'm trying to switch to qstalled but it's too ugly.

>it's too ugly.
It looks fine, what are you talking about?

if it was updated at all more often than once in a decade

Hitting and running reduces your chances of getting a C&D in the way pulling out reduces your chances of getting a girl pregnant.

It fucking doesn't, but dumb people think it does.