Why is it that so many technology-inclined people like Japanese cartoons and other similar images?

Why is it that so many technology-inclined people like Japanese cartoons and other similar images?

Introvert nerds or emotionless psychopaths. Or both.

Is there something wrong with it? Also many people not that interested in technology like Japanese cartoons etc. too.

I lived in Japan for 3 years. I still think Anime is retarded/boring and I am a big into tech.

cause of the basement dwelling faggots who jerk off to anime bullshit characters they call "waifu"

part of the culture

stereotypes and this board started out with that culture Sup Forums so it's inevitable

Because Japanese cartoons are more popular than american tv shows now. On the internet of course.

They don't. You're just making that connection because you put yourself in situations where you're surrounded by people that like both things.
Most of the IT professional world is a bunch of fucking normies.

it is more that to know of weeb stuff as a westerner or at least get access to it, you have to be at least a bit technically inclined.

Even crunchy roll takes some knowledge to get around

I like animation. And the japs are the only one that still make good animated movies, and sometimes OVAs.

ecochamber

>be computer literate person
>want to rewatch childhood anime (pokemon, dbz, yugioh etc
>know how to watch for free because computer literate
>get into other animes by talking to other anime fans

this is why dbz/ygo/pkmn are known as "gateway animes"

why is it that so many faggots like to make threads on Sup Forums

autism

The jews have made the real world unbearable so we seclude in our ideal fantasy worlds.

>technology-inclined
What did you mean by this?

Because they want to be the little girl

Why are there so many cheating/ntr doujinshi? Even if you find what looks like a good one, it's not tagged ntr or anything, you get your dick out and suddenly it's a story about a girl cheating on her bf or husband. NTR just makes me rage, I don't know how people can fap to it.

>so many

Only on here. I've seen plenty of anime lovers IRL who don't know shit about tech. I, as a tech savvy individual have zero interest in gook cartoons or even gaming for that matter.

14thpbp

only anime i can get into is gits when im stoned other anime i dunni i guess if youre on meth you can keep up with it

Because real-life is so horrible it's nice to escape into someone elses imagination for a while.

Can confirm