TouchVPN has been compromised and BetterNet
is slow as fuck.

Which VPN do you guys use?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.inka.de/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html
mysterium.network/
protonvpn.com/terms-and-conditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think I even need one anymore because I only torrent raw anime and no one gives a shit about that.

VPS + ssh -D.

Windscribe solely because it was cheap. The speeds are complete shit though. Guess you get what you pay for.

NordVPN

PureVPN but I don't recommend jt

Close, vps + openvpn

SSH vpns are great for something temporary but TCP isn't suitable for a full tunnel sites.inka.de/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html

PIA is fine

mysterium.network/

why is nobody talking about protonvpn, the vpn from the protonmail people?

it's SJW VPN
protonvpn.com/terms-and-conditions

> Which VPN do you guys use?

strongestSWAN@VPS

looks great user, I'm gonna use this. Thanks.

>BetterNet
>is slow as fuck.
What is slow as fuck. I normally get 2+MB/sec and it is free.

nVPN > *

Is PIA good enough if I just want to use the VPN for torrenting?

I'm on PureVPN. Why don't you recommend it?

i'm using torguard
yearly vpn subscription comes with tons of proxies too, so it's really convenient for using jdownloader

>SJW VPN
jesus christ, is nothing good enough for you? here is a cheap VPN service from a company with a great security reputation, and you have to complain about them saying "hey, maybe you should be nice to people?"

it's not like they keep logs anyway

Browsing Sup Forums nowadays just makes me feel so incredibly dejected

I feel like there is no aspect of Internet culture which hasn't been tainted by these morons any longer
You can't go anywhere without alt retards whining about MUH SJWS

if doing something makes you feel bad, maybe you should stop doing it.

>if doing something makes you feel bad, maybe you should stop doing it.
that's a good suggestion user, but perhaps dejected was the wrong word to use. More disappointed at the state of the web I suppose. I don't like how so many people jumped onto this reactionary bandwagon so readily, I don't like how they spread to every corner of the web so quickly.

>Expecting a free VPN to actually protect you at all

>wuuuhhhh people have different opinions and that's making me feel sad kuz I am better than them
Sup Forums is the most beta cuck board on the site, I am now convinced of it.

It's not that people have different opinions that matters at all user

It's that they bring those opinions to THE FUCKING TECHNOLOGY BOARD

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF AMD SUPPORTS PRIDE
IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR PRODUCTS

Good luck stealing my data.
I'm behind 7 VPNs.

none
I was going to go with mullvad but they use ancient software for their client (netstat)

maybe because SJW have infected every corner of the web?
just a thougt
maybe you should try that sometime, thinking that is

>IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR PRODUCTS
i wish that was true

>jesus christ, is nothing good enough for you? here is a cheap VPN service from a company with a great security reputation, and you have to complain about them saying "hey, maybe you should be nice to people?"
Why the fuck should a PRIVACY company dictate behavior? You are aware that according to their policy you couldn't even brows and post on Sup Forums, right?

>it's not like they keep logs anyway
So why do they have that shin in their policy?

Fuck you and fuck ProtonSJW. Go back to plebbit.

Except you're the one derailing the thread, crying about someone saying something you don like on the internet, which you seem to think was somehow made your own personal safespace...

Are you really saying the next thing we have to deal with is alt-SJW's now? Or was that the whole deal all along?

Is Mullvad better then PIA? I am thinking about making the switch, Mullvad seems to be more trustworthy.

Windscribe VPN is on the current Humble Bundle for $12. Should I get it for torrenting?

what about mullvad?

mullvad gets it done for torrents, would never trust PIA even if paid to they are shill infested.

I llive in free country.

Arubacloud cz vps + openvpn. 2tb traffic and costs 1 euro a month.

as long as you dont need support. they straight up wont answer you.

I use IP Vanish.

What do you guys think about it?

Supposedly it's pretty safe to use. Only issues i've heard is that it's slow on occasion.

>Free VPNs

They're making fun of the retards who complain about SJWs in every thread. These fucks are cancer and without a doubt more annoying than what they complain about

>more annoying than what they complain about
No, they are not. Unless you are part of what they complain about

Thinking of using Nord. What is Sup Forums's general opinion on it?

IPVanish - Tier 1 servers on premise no bullshit VPS.

That should be temporary. The CEO made a post on Reddit saying they switched support providers and have a massive backlog or some shit. Either way it's highly unlikely you'll need support.

too late. already lost me.

I use it. Its coolio. They have plenty of servers at good speeds and also have stuff like VPN over VPN and TOR over VPN.

my vpn is comfy

maybe they have to include that message due to swedish law, or some other thing? anyway, there's no reason to get so triggered over it man.

Is there any way to use IP vanish on Sup Forums? They block the ISP