Library for detecting anime images?

How can I detect if an avatar is of an anime character Sup Forums?
I want to ban all weebs that try to join my gameserver.
They're always massive autists that either try so hard that no one else has fun, or start flaming and ragequitting as soon as someone kills them.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatanime.ga/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asking an autism-based anime website how to block autistic anime fans
good luck with this

What game is it?

Seems like an easy exercise.
Machine learn on a base of avatars, perhaps mark anime ones manually if nobody did it before.
Then just test their avatars.

Done.

Garry's Mod
The game doesn't matter because I can make an addon to send / retrieve player info from the game to an external program, I just need a library that will let me process the avatars retrieved from the steam API.

Machine learning with a ton of images, classed as anime images and non anime images would work well

Basically this. You would probably want to use a simplified image processing convolutional nueral network that only outputs 2 labels - anime or not anime. Try something basic like AlexNet and Branch out from there...

Just sort by number of unique colors you massive retards.

iqdb

If you don't know what the image is already, do a reverse image search, then detect "anime" or anime titles/phrases in the filename or on the pages linking to that image.

whatanime.ga/ try this site.

make it search the image on google and if it returns "anime" or any other key word filter it :^)

>adult male
>runs game server
>too stupid to #include an ai library and tell it to learn how to see anime images
>good luck trash

Youre going go to have to use A neural network and feed it literally hundreds of thousands of anime pictures

Good luck

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Core ML, just feed it with anime

>decide to use a neural network
>have to download thousands and thousands of anime pictures
Ironic, he could stop others from posting anime, but not himself

A surprisingly good heuristic. Also filters out people with flags or reports team logos. Nothing of value would be lost.

The only way to defeat anime is to become anime yourself.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't want to commit Sup Forumsenocide against itself

Make it also get rid of racists by scanning for the nazi flag and other white supremacist images.