If ryzen is so good why is it still selling less than intel?

if ryzen is so good why is it still selling less than intel?

Moar.

>the trap meme
(。>﹏

faggot

How perceptive of you. :^)

because theyre jews but not intel tier jews

Because it's been out for three months. Intel had a lead for ten years. They've got a huge backlog of orders.

why is her vagina bulging?

>tfw me irl no joke

Great thread.

*throws bag of attention*

and how do you know that?
Intel is done for this year.

I don't recognize that bulge

You are hardware?

*tries to catch bag of attention but fumbles it*

*notoices your bulge* owo what's this?

i feel creepy and cringe at this thread.

>tfw no Sup Forums browsing bf to drug and lock in chastity until he agrees to start taking hormones and be a public use anal slut
feels bad desu

Sure is mods in here.

This but unironically.

I'm already in chastity and have been on hormones. I smell like a girl and I'm growing tits.

>I smell like a girl
This thread is going in directions. Bad directions.

Is it true your maleness comes back if you stop taking t-blockers?

You're still a degenerate either way

Depends on how early you start. If you start before the bulk of puberty you might have fucked yourself up to where you will never experience it.

But yes, for the most part your skin starts to get less soft and more rough, your body hair starts coming back in faster, darker and thicker and your vocal chords harden up just a tiny bit too. And of course once you go full sterile it's permanent.

how do you pronounce owo?

Like uguu~ but with more :3 and more interest

>but with more :3
with more what

wow that was CRINGE

I like where this thread is going

its a meme u dip

go order programming socks

Well, what do you want to know? I can tell you it definately helps with programming.

Post boypussy

your life sounds boring. do you not do anything fun ever? seriously why not date or something

I've always thought due to the social-political nature of this board i.e. constant shunning women in the tech industry and in tech related topics has been a thing for so long that guys here ended up becoming the women themselves via crossdressing and transgender practices.

i wouldnt mind a cute boy like that sitting on my lap so I can teach him programming :3

if you shun a woman why would you want to be one? that isn't logical.

Nah, traps just became a thing because in 2017 everyone is gay, especially on Sup Forums

this

speak for yourself. i don't hate gays but come on, not everyone is.

maybe you want to dress up all cute but not act like a vindictive irresponsible piece of shit like a real woman

I'm waiting for zen+

never. im not cute, nor is that my goal. like most guys i dont really care about my image like a woman does.

image source?

That's Yuya from Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

traps were a central part of Sup Forums as far back as 2007

guilt and shame are rarely logical friendo

Haven't been here for that long, but it was definitely not this big a few years back. Look at the front page of /gif/, there are always at least 2 or 3 trap threads.

sorry for insulting your masculinity user

>drug
maybe
>chastity
yes
>hormones
maybe
>public use anal slut
no
Post pictures, user.
>tech misogyny mamay
It's just a forced, tiresome meme.