Mactoddlers

>Mactoddlers

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/06/13/long_apple_iphone_updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice b tier post dork

Let's face it, Mactoddlers are fucking dumb.

i use a macbook pro at my sysadmin job desu

you made this thread yesterday

fuck sake, i wish Sup Forums was r9k sometimes.

Me too t bh fampai

>when you use twitter as an argument

i have an iMac the same age as my X220.

my point is that current year computers almost are always trash and so are people.

>he got the 2016 dual-core
lmao. should have waited till this year, iToddler

HFS can only access files one-at-a-time right? That's probably the reason it's fucking up with his videos.

>he doesn't use apfs

>r9k
It has more quality posts tbqh

Why do you even bother with mac users?
Some people have mental disabilities, doesn't affect you personally

>macs

>expect a under 2cm thick notebook to do these amazing magical "apple" things
>muh artists muh photography muh professionals

Fucking anime fags get off my technology board and go back to your containment board And before you say this, no Sup Forums IS NOT AN ANIME SITE. There is an Anime section for a fucking reason.

You're wrong. The owner of this website, Hiro, made it clear anime belongs on every board. He even said you can post one off-topic anime thread per board.

t. assblasted mactoddler

>Sup Forums IS NOT AN ANIME SITE
Named after a japanese website.
Owned by a japanese (anime race) person.
Originally made for moot to get free hentai.
Sup Forums used to be the GURO (family friendly) anime) board.

Sup Forums is the anime section shitpai. Gb2 facebook if you want to see pig disgusting 3d "women".

dumb anime poster

>be me
>own thinkpad
>old thinkpad with sandy bridge era i7
>runs just as well as friend's [CURRENT YEAR] macbook pro
Feels good man

kek that picture

Why the fuck would you use a rectangular dildo as an ssh terminal.

Are you angry mate? Are you upset?

Because i can :^)

Have you noticed how the thread was ruined by Sup Forums leaking?

How about you pedos have fun at Sup Forums and just let Sup Forums be, even if we just want to piss off mactoddlers.

Or could it be that all the pedo posters here are just butt hurt sheeples

That's a fair point. Thanks for supporting the gay community.

>macbook
>rendering
seriously?

this is an anime message board desu. we do not have "leaking" here.

Nope. Can you read? This is from the sticky:

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

See how anime isn't mentioned here? Also, did you notice there is a dedicated pedo board (Sup Forums)? This is because this shit isn't desirable on other boards.

>hfs2.0

>on a mac
>using premiere

I made this mistake as well, my employer got us MacBooks for editing on the go and I just used premiere like an idiot.
Final Cut is still slightly weak but it does pretty much everything I need to do with the difference that it's retard fast and I can just fling 4K footage at it without a fuss or the battery melting.

If you edit on a Mac edit in fucking Final Cut otherwise you are just a colossal idiot.

What?

NLEs don't seek files... they generate low quality previews and load the current clip into memory.

>final shit

not even Applel uses that trash lmao

theregister.co.uk/2017/06/13/long_apple_iphone_updates/

Apple updated hundreds of millions of iOS devices to APFS and there have been almost zero issues. iOS 11 already makes use of copy-on-write features to improve the performance when moving files between apps. I can see iCloud backup being updated to make use of snapshots.

Vanilla was certificering trash, literary just the capability of a 90's moviemaker with a sleek skin, current version does pretty much everything I need.

I still vastly prefer premiere but the time saving by using Final Cut does make me use it.

The background rendering saves shitloads off time and even if I would disable that it's 2-4 times as fast.

As much as I love premiere it has become bloated and ancient, they really just need to do a rework from the ground up and I'd be back in a heartbeat.

N E W
E
W

Wow! You trolls get everywhere!
Not a very original pseudonym.

>imblyign

>need performance
>buys an ultrabook

why would he not use final cut pro if he has a mac? That's literally the only thing they're good for.

But it has an i7! It's the best!

newfag telling everyone how new he is: priceless

I'm hoping this is bait, I mean apple is overpriced and silly, but surely no one could be this fucking dumb right?
right?

wow good job bro, never seen anyone use this argument. I'm sure Moot is super proud of you right now.

>implying your thinkkeks would do any better in Linux with no programs

better screen than any other laptop than that alienware (lol) with the oled screen

Meanwhile WinFS was supposed to replace NTFS with Vista around 11 years ago and MS still can't improve on it.