Well, well, well

Well, well, well...

What have we here?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3202659/components-graphics/hands-on-amds-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-vs-nvidia-titan-xp.html
videocardz.com/70480/amd-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-preview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_XF-84H#Noise
youtube.com/watch?v=qspdnAYiiug&t=84s
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=sRo-1VFMcbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, well, well...

But what about gayming?

>A WHOPPING 0.35 FPS ADVANTAGE

Wow, how will AMD even cope?

>hamerican maths

>1800$ card is faster than 1000 $ card

They fell for the bait.

>look at me I'm retarded and proud

the current year is going strong

>i was merely pretending to be retarded, I sware

like we've never seen that one before

AYYYYMD's Vega wasn't meant to compete against the Titan XP--it was offered as a cheap alternative to the Quadros and Teslas.

Besides, Vega Frontier Edition is more expensive than the TITAN XP when it has an appropriate cooling solution.

I got 101 fps with hd5850

>What have we here?

Someone who is incapable of taking screenshots?

Beefy (and non-shit as it looks like) blower is appropriate enough.

1200. 1800 is for the water cooled one.

both cards are $1.2k, summer

they 100% used the water cooler one. I guarantee it

you are either 100% retarded or need glasses, i guarantee it!

>video literally shows blower Vega FE

So Vega pretty much BTFOes Nvidia?

It was supposed to? Come on, it's the first AMD GPU that pajeet at least partially designed since fucking forever (Evergreen).

Literally nothing because that isn't the version consumers will buy.

>While AMD didn’t want to reveal any gaming performance, it agreed to give us a taste of how Radeon Vega Frontier Edition performs in gaming

>The cards appears to be faster than Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and close to that of a GTX 1080 Ti card

>The air-cooled card will cost $1,200, while the liquid-cooled version will cost an additional $600. The air-cooled card we saw has a 300-watt TDP, while the liquid-cooled one demands up to 375 watts

pcworld.com/article/3202659/components-graphics/hands-on-amds-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-vs-nvidia-titan-xp.html

videocardz.com/70480/amd-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-preview

Holy shit that ref is THICC.

Why can't they just make something good like 4-7k series again? FFS...

They can spend fuckton of R&D money for the best gaymen card possible...
...and no one will buy it.

Amd still losing in power efficiency. Nvidia could just easily release higher watt card to beat amd. Nvidia still far ahead

Call me when nvidia brings hardware scheduling back.

Wait for Navi

Too long.

>hardware scheduling back.
Why current shit is better

>better
>can't into proper fucking async
Nah. It'll simply be another Thermi and nvidia fears Thermi and 1.7% yields.

IF they're specifically talking about the Frontier Edition and IF Raja was telling the truth about the consumer Vega being faster at gaming. Then it will potentially be on par with or better than a 1080ti.

IF.

Amd is making Fermi 2.0. nvidia already learn hardware scheduling just piece of shit that no developer would try to use unless get paid

Hahahahahhahaha.

probably a big heatsink inside that shroud

>ayyyymd
>nice looking metal covering, appealing opponent color choice
>shitvidia
>its angular like STEALTH JETS and omg green on black

No shit, Vega is hot and hungry.

Hardware scheduling is necessary for scaling past four threads. Nvidia will almost certainly put a hardware scheduler back on the die in the next year, unless they can somehow produce another software engineering miracle by increasing the software multithreading ability of their driver. But fat chance, that driver is already insanely complex.

Ho-ho, rev up those thermi memes.

I hope the stock cooler doesn't suck dick this time

Considering the THICCness, it wont.

My Ryzen + Vega dream build is looking better every minute

but will it sound like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_XF-84H#Noise

Cant be worse than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qspdnAYiiug&t=84s

jen hsun on suicide watch.

fake news

Not yet. Navi though.

That's not a fan. That's a leafblower strapped onto a GPU.

Anything to try (and fail) to compete with 9700pro.

Tell that to the miners

TWO EIGHT PIN fucking power pins
jesus fucking christ.

also
>$2000 gpu
toppest of all top keks. what kind of a fucking retarded faggot would buy a gaymen gpu for 2 fucking grand?
rofl. are these dipshits just producing consumer gpus for the handful of millionaires who don't give a fuck about how much money they spend to cure their boredom?
or do they genuinely believe this is a good business idea?

>tfw top of the line gpus never exceeded $500 even after being top dog for over a year
>tfw consumer gpus now cost as much as proffessional gpus
tfw i have no face for when idgaf considering how goddanm awful this generation of game devs are at producing worthwhile content.

It's the fucking workstation GPU you cuck. And the power connectors are just there to make sure we don't get a repeat of the 480 launch bullshit where people claimed their mobo's were getting roasted (even though there was never any proof anything became of it)

Bear in mind that Nvidia has shitty drivers for AMD. That said, bretty gud.

>TWO EIGHT PIN fucking power pins

You realise that most custom 1080 Tis have two 8-pins, right?

fucking dense nigger

>fucking workstation GPU
then why is it being compared against gaymen gee pee (You)'s?

just because one faggot sucks a cock, doesn't mean all men are cockgobbling faggots.

It's interesting that men and cocks are the first thing to cross your mind when searching for an analogy.

>watch the demo
>that poo in a loo talking head that tries so hard at sounding as white as possible
>Gordon Mah Ung clearly out of his league in the professional side of things (muh gaymen, muh fps)

That poo in a loo sounds fake as fuck and is only spewing company buzzwords instead of actually answering questions.

Any idea how much low-end Vega cards are going to cost? I put off buying an RX 480/580 for too long so now Vega is my next best chance at getting a new card.

repeat after me:

gtx1700 level performance

this is fake news, i get 124fps with a gtx 780

it wasn't but considering what an obvious faggot you are, i figured it was more fitting for the conversation.

>gtx1700 level performance

Wow, it's going to be seven generations ahead of current Nvidia cards?

THANK YOU BASED AMD

Reminder to report shitposters.

>then why is it being compared against gaymen gee pee (You)'s?
Because everyone is curious to find out how it performs and also give a general ballpark estimate as to how it will compare against NVidia and how much it's likely to improve when compared to RX Vega

if it's for proffessional use, wouldn't you be better off comparing it with the software proffessionals use...
rather than worthless benchmarks that mean literally nothing when it comes to real world performance, in game or in software developement programs

Titan X performance at 1080ti prices

Sup Forums.org/rules#global

Advice your report is a report stupid summerfag

If you actually saw the article, you'd see the AMD guys were very reluctant to make any sort of gaming comparisons at all and were constantly saying FE is not strictly for gaming. pcworld.com/article/3202659/components-graphics/hands-on-amds-radeon-vega-frontier-edition-vs-nvidia-titan-xp.html

Because it's drivers are not optimized at all.

As much as I would love AMD to do better and shit all over nvidia, I have to admit that their reference designs are pure fucking shit compared to nvidias. They should've used R9 290X reference cooling design instead of this shit. The yellow RADEON just seems so out of place.

Hopefully by the time RX Vega is out, drivers should be in better shape than on FE launch.
Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

again, who gives a fuck about gaymen performance on a professional gpu...
>hurr durr i bought my thousand dollar gpu just to play games!
ishygddt

>mfw RX VEGA is released the only thing shills will be able to do is shit post poo in loo memes and stupid comments about power draw.

>its okay when it amd

can't beat the Thermi

youtube.com/watch?v=sRo-1VFMcbc

lmfao they actually put two gpus on fermi
i completely forgot about the 590
rofl
also the origin of
>woodscrews maymay
and then the introduction of le
>housefire maymay
because they put the hottest most power hungry gpu on the market, after doing a demo of it with woodscrews in place

Seriously, Novidya cucks aren't in any position to be complaining about power draw. The only way they tamed the beast was by removing the hardware scheduler, which they'll pretty much be forced to put back on sooner or later.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard.

The 390x and the fury x draw more power than the gtx480...