How well did he code facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

hacklang.org/
nymag.com/news/features/silicon-valley-2011-9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit

It's ok to be jealous

I don't know, I wasn't there.

This is the second "How well did X code X" I have seen today.

I don't know your angle, but if you want worthwhile opinions you're in the wrong spot. If trolling, Godspeed.

What an ugly piece of shit

That's why he married an asian, both are ugly pieces of shit

better than jobs coded the iphone

"Facebook" today is not even in part what he originally coded. What he put together was like a high schooler's first proof of concept, then got real programmers to build it.

is he still only eating animals that he raises and slaughters himself or was it just a "phase"?

I never used it on the early days, care to explain the UX?

>What he put together was like a high schooler's first proof of concept, then got real programmers to build it.
I don't think that's true. If there ever were a total rewrite then they wouldn't have used php

better than this site

is it true that he uses pinterest because he thinks facebook is shit?

You americans better not elect him president.

hes definitely going to run

in 2020 he'll be 35.

Unlike Sup Forums, Zuckerjew knew the language you used ultimately didn't matter and used PHP (Please Hire Pajeet) which is a sin beyond the realm of man to mention you use here as it triggers the wagecuck code monkeys. If you're concerned about bloat and code efficiency before you've even got of the ground and have anything worth a dime then you've already failed.

Good enough to create one of the largest botnets in the world

No success story stars one person alone.

Facebook is the #2 most trafficed website, so it's coded well enough.

Well they aren't using pure PHP.

hacklang.org/

That's pretty cool, desu.

yes, they're stuck with php so they do all they can to make it less shit. they're stuck with it because that's what zuckerberg originally wrote facebook in and there was never a total rewrite.

>they're stuck with it because that's what zuckerberg originally wrote facebook in and there was never a total rewrite.

Ship of Theseus friend

Better than the steaming pile of shit that was myspace. That's all that mattered then.

his eyes are on his forehead lol

He just stole the code.

He made a website a lot of people could have made

Then it became the worst thing on the internet

Anybody who rides his dick is stupid

Honestly, Facebook at the beginning was actually quite decent.
Fucking miles better than the shitfest it has turned in to today.

Shit man, I remember there used to be a page on your profile YOU COULD CUSTOMIZE.
Could throw up a bunch of shitty little web apps, games and such. You could play games with people on your profile.

Now? Steaming pile of shite.
Half the time the UI changes every so often to some stupid shit.
You have retarded developers TESTING code on live instances instead of the sandbox I KNOW EXISTS. The one time I rarely go on that shitheap to message people, the chats input box had fucked wrapping that went off the bottom of the page.
Every letter scrolled the page.
That was live for 2 days at least.
GG fucktards.
But hey, "we made PHP scale... by throwing 50 million servers at it".

This pretty much. I'd be surprised if there was even a single line of code written by the zuck still in there.

>What is the Facebook app?

There's an article I think on Slashdot that says that the last time that he showed his abilities before his employes at Facebook he sweat like a pig.

Here it is:
>Zuckerberg doesn’t code much for Facebook anymore, the same way that Steve Jobs never hand-coded software for the iPhone. But, as the Groups team was adding the finishing touches to its product, Zuckerberg said he wanted to write a few lines. “Everybody was like, Ohhhh, Zuck’s gonna write code,” says Feross. Someone set up an easy bug for him to fix—adding a link to a picture, or something—and he went to work. Five minutes passed. Twenty minutes. An hour. “It took him like two hours to do something that would take one of us who’s an engineer like five minutes,” says Feross. It was like a retired slugger coming back for one last at-bat, for old time’s sake, and finding he’d lost more of his game than he’d reckoned. Still, he got props from Feross & Co. for getting his hands dirty.

nymag.com/news/features/silicon-valley-2011-9/

It's from 2011, tho.

>a Mark Zuckerberg production

this guys a real kike

Sometimes don't you touch yourself while coding?

That picture is deeply unsettling

It's like having 13 years old and being prepared to having your cavities searched by the police.

>How well did he steal facebook?

fixed it for you

jews are fucking gross

Knowing he's Jewish, he probably got others to do all the work.

>X code X
>Zuckerberg code Zuckerberg

That's funny.