IP address info trace?

I recently made a thread explaining the situation if you want to look for it a couple pages back but everyone was asking for screenshots so I decided to remake. Some asshole has been sending user messages to my girlfriend on her photography site today. All I have is an IP address and I've tried everything to find out who it is. Attached is 1 of 7 messages. Can anyone help me find this asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE6-ARIN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The IP is: 108.90.161.17

he's right though

Looks like valid criticism to me.

stop spamming the board

You have an email. You should be able to get anything you want from that.

He isn't wrong though.

That's mostly constructive OP. Do you need her dox to thank her?

Na he just used her email thats why I scratched it

Why do amerimutts hate white skin?

>I'm so insecure that I get offended whenever a random user criticises me
>I need muh safe space on the interwebs
>fuck reality
>reeeee

lol I just want to know who it was..

yeahhh calling someone a hoe is such great photography criticism. Shes upset and i'd do anything to make her feel better so blow me I guess

>going on a CSI ip-tracing justice mission for your stupid fucking girlfriend

You brought this on yourself.

What do you expect to do with this guy's IP address anyway? Go to his house like some "superhero" and assault him, and get your own ass arrested for the sake of some worthless pussy?

Get fucking real OP. Your girlfriend is a shitty, forgettable photographer anyway.

(by the way, it was me)

lol. I explain more in the other post. It's obviously one of her close friends from specific things they were saying. I probably invite this fucker over every weekend. I'm not looking for vigilantly justice, just a name.

>giving a danm about what random retards shitpost on the internet
this is why we can't have nice things.

seriously are peoples lives so devoid of anything genuine or significant something and meaningless and worthless as a shitpost makes you violently angry?

peoples levels of retardation keep hitting new lows the likes of which make me really not wanna live anymore

You didn't answer my question: what do you intend to do with this IP address?

Who said anything about being violently angry dude? Don't read into wrong just so you can cry on my thread. It's one of her close friends so I just wanted a name. She's upset, I'd so whatever it takes to make her feel better. But you wouldnt know what thats like living with your mom ranting about the internet on user forums

I have the IP. It's 108.90.161.17

I just want to know who it is so my girl isn't hanging out with some fake fuck that's nice to her face but does shit like this

You're skirting around the answer like a humungous fucking tool.

What is the ultimate goal here?

32115 ZIP DAYTONA FLORIDA, ATT IS ISP

Dude I just said it twice now. From what they've said, it's obvious she knows the person pretty well. I just want a name or some piece of information to identify them so my girlfriend will know to avoid them. I don't plan on taking any action myself or doing anything stupid to them in return, I just want the name so she can stop hanging out with this fake person and move on.

yeah I got all that.. I searched the IP multiple times. I need a way to dive deeper than that, but it's beyond my skillset

They've been brainwashed into loving niggers and hating themselves

You're full of shit, and your girlfriend is a dumb whore. She's probably fucking this dude for all we know.

Look at you mindlessly proceed with this futile quest for a guy's IP address to protect a dumb piece of ass. Asking shit like this in the first place is the reason why you'll never solve this Scooby Doo mystery.

It's time to stop.

Google m8

Owner Address: 200 S Laurel Ave Middletown NJ, 07748 USA Owner Phone: 17324202071, 18886136330

That's the address for the AT&T center where the server is hosted.

lol. what. I'm literally sitting at work just asking around some forums if anyone knows how to find out who they are and you act like I'm asking for an act of god. I am not full of shit, I just would like a name so I can move on and she can feel better. I think its a girl who said these things, so idk how she'd be fucking a girl, but hey, maybe. Good theory.

>fake person
literally everyone is fake
and no one has a real friend
get your head out of your ass. NYPA.

go read the news, there's far bigger problems and actual atrocities happening around the world.
crying about some bullshit some faggot wrote on the internet just shows how fucking worthless and void of any meaning your life is.

Thanks for telling me what it is and not that im just incorrect

jesus christ lmao chill the fuck out. So just because some kid in africa is starving I'm not allowed to have my own problems? Give me a break. People are losing their legs in war and here you are trying to act high and mighty on a user thread like you're making a difference. what a joke. lmfao.

Block the IP from sending messages using the Contact Form. And don't bring up any kind of failure/ban message. That way, the attacker can submit as many insulting forms as he wants, and he won't bother trying to use a proxy/change IPs.

Meanwhile, you've been so focused on getting their address you might have skipped right over this info from the IP WHOIS:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE6-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse ATT Internet Services
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]
OrgAbuseRef: whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE6-ARIN

Send them an email with the IP and any other kind of logs/info connecting the IP to the abuse. That is what this kind of information is actually for, not "tracing" where people live.

anytime, thank you for trying to help!

>muh safe space
I bet you bitch about Redditors posting in your seekrit club.

I recommend her acknowledging the email with an insult in a public way on the photography site. DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT IP ADDRESSES OR LOGS. Your only hope is that they issue some sort of violent threat in response, and it comes from that same IP address. If a threat is issued, then you have some basis to approach the police. They will talk to the ISP and get the customer details. If you know that person, it will become pretty obvious who it is.

That's the only thing you can hope to accomplish at this point. Otherwise, give up.

the fact that you consider someones opinion a problem, is a big fucking problem you worthless shitbag.

I'm mad this post is getting way more attention than my other post. In my previous post, I explained that I already tried all that and have been in contact with AT&T, they refused to help unless we went to the police and the police said it would be a 1-2 month long process. I just want the identity so my girlfriend can stop hanging out with them, I don't want to have to file reports and sit around and wait for months, by then it won't matter. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world but shes upset and I'm just trying to help. I don't need to know where the live, I just want a name or email.

bro.. my girl is at home crying right now. I don't give two fucks about this guys opinion. I kinda laughed desu. But if me finding out who it is will make her feel better than I'm gonna try my best.. get off my dick

Thanks man, appreciate the advice

An email full of insults does not warrant any action from the ISP's abuse department. You will not get anything back from the ATT abuse dept. Unless there's a direct threat issued and the communication is carried out by the police.

yeah, unfortunately I already tried to call and that is what I was told as well. Police were not much help either, said it would take months.

>I explained that I already tried all that
"tried" as in you couldn't figure it out or "tried" as in they don't actually stick to one IP address?

If you want people to read another thread, link to it instead of getting mad.

sorry man I don't post here often. I didn't know how to link another thread. But tried as in I called and emailed them and they said I needed some form of action from police first before they could go any further. It's a static IP so it doesn't change.

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you DO NOT directly instigate anything if you decide to post that email on the website. Absolutely no allusion should be made about "tracing" their identity either. Make it as light hearted as possible like it was no big deal. Whatever you can say as an obvious joke that might egg them on just a little tiny bit. The goal is to receive a clear threat.

Both of you need to grow up..
Also post pic of pale hoe gf

Send each of her friends an email/text/whatever, obviously not directly related to this but some innocuous message. Maybe the next time you invite them over. Inside the message, place a unique link per person to a server you control, could even be a photo on her site, as long as you have one link per person. Then check the server logs, and with luck they'll access the link on the same network they were attacking from, and you'll know which friend it was.

Just paste the URL of the thread in to the comment section, it will get converted automatically in to a link, for example:

Thank you! This is actually not a bad idea!

That's really good. Just copy the image a bunch of times on the server and send each person their URL. Grep that IP from the access logs and match it with the person it was sent to.

ah thank you!

cross reference the writing style with text from ppl you know, think about punctuation (the cute...well (no space thats not normal))

could try a xss script in the contact form

>There are actually people on this imageboard who feel the need to dox someone, call the police, and make a whole entire mess over some troll online who made petty comments about his girlfriend

user, just stop.You're embarrassing yourself to unprecedented levels. It's not that big of a deal since she's probably going to dump you oike the incel you are in a few months. Stop white knighting for roasties.

Still no pic of pale gf :(

crying for his dick most likely, you think girls give a fuck about nancies who cater towards every stupid irrational emotion that comes their way?

what kind of a retard gets hooked up with such a melodramatic child she cries like a baby over bullshit some faggot said over the internet
let alone tries this hard to find the person who voiced his opinion

>hurr durr y u lookin at me gurl m8? i'ma fuk u up dawg she cryin cos u lookt at her mang im so fkn kewl watch me get my personal Sup Forumsarmy we gon fuk u gud mang

tl;dr if you wanna live in some sort of fascist shit hole where emotions supersedes the freedom of expression/opinion then move to canada, there's literally laws against doing what he did up in that fascist shithole of a country.

lmao at normalfag problems

since when was crying about someone's opinion a normal thing?

just trying to help my girl out, you wouldn't know about helping someone besides helping your self eat more

good god listen to yourself lmao. You sound like a little man under a bridge. Just asking for some ideas of what to do and I got them so keep crying or move on. Me being upset about what he posted is the same as you getting upset right now about what I posted. You're a dumbass lol

DUDE yes! great idea! Can wordpress handle that?

Kill yourself retard

>this much projection in one post
holy hell i never thought so much projection was possible..

you're the only one asking for "ideas" on what to do (just read the fuck OP you stupid faggot)
>keep crying or move on
tell that to your oversensitive bitch of a gf maybe?

i'm not trying to dox you for your blatant attack on freedom of speech. unlike you...

lol. Multiple people posted good ideas on how to catch him/her in this thread. You can sit here and waste your time calling me a faggot, pretending like your words matter to me. But I got what I needed here. If you don't reply again you're a little bitch. enjoy

>He thinks he can find out who someone is by an IP address that is part of an ISP's network using DHCP-assigned addresses with a lease time of probably 24 hours
Seriously, I monitor my server's dynamic IP and geoloc it, it never even got to the correct town.

your ego is so pathetic that shitposts on the internet upset you this much
toppurmoist of all topkeks

relevant captcha:
100 espucci

whatever you say man, keep it going, hate me more

It's a static IP, so it doesn't change. I know that much. And I know it's hard to get past an ISP network that's why I came here as a hail mary just to see if anyone could..

nobody hates you, you stupid narcissistic moron.
people love calling idiots out on their stupidity
and when they're extra stupid they can't even realize why people are calling them stupid and get all offended and upset bcos their ego is just that fucked

tell your girlfriend to do better photography

lol man. I get all your points. I know its a dumb reason, I know my gf is dramatic as fuck, I know its practically impossible to reverse track an IP that is on an ISP. But yet here I am, and here you are. I got the info I needed and you are just spewing hate for reasons that I already know and don't bother me. continue though

>spewing hate
you clearly don't know what that word means.

Your gf is upset about this ans is crying because she knows that everything in that message is true.

There is nothing in the text indicating ITA someone with information you couldn't gather from her stupid photos.

Btw you sound like a fucking pussy OP

We're all just peons to you I guess buddy

That's one of seven messages. And yeah bro I guess I'm a pussy. Sue me

Post em you faggot. Even better post a link to your whores sets

not your personal army
fuck you and your shitty 'girlfriend'
btw tell her to actually make good photographs you fucking betabitch

why wouldn't faggot mods sagebomb such a faggy shitbird thread i wonder..

I'm his personal army if he pays me.

$150/hr consulting fee OP. I'll tell you how to go about finding your offender.

Hey OP maybe you should teach your girl not to be such shit, then she wouldn't get bullied

careful with all that hate bud, he'll try doxxing you next!

try in double chan, they have a personal army board

Cry more boys, I got what I needed

so what was the outcome? did you catch him/her yet

oh shit dude, you will be next if you will harass him like this

As someone suggested, I put a xss script in the submission code so next time they message her I will get everything

deliver when you get it

this
but it'd be blind luck if he does so without having noscript enabled.

Will do!
Perhaps. But it's worth a shot

It's obviously another butthurt roastie, I csn spot female typing a mile away. She won't have even heard of noscript.

OP, The XSS attack is overkill. this is the way people have been doxed on forums for decades. It's tried and tested, run with it.

Or, you know, look at the email headers of emails she already gets from her friends and see if it's there.

Actually, if they all use social media instead of email you could be out of luck.

What XSS script did you use? Link?