*kode

>coding linux
Not even once.

LOL WHAT A NOOB HAHAHAHA XD

where is your "Trapanon" trip

Flawless.
Pure fingolian goodness.

I don't use trips because im not a faggit

I remember reading once that linux devs said they were ashamed of what they have done, that the code of linux was crappy, while when they could read the code of some other kernel, it was all clean, beautiful, with useful comments...
Linus also said the kernel was bloated for some time and that the improvements of the hardware fixed that.

very monolithic

Not very well unfortunately. Makes it a nightmare to port my work from other *nix like systems to Linux. epoll comes to mind as the shittiest thing in existence in just about every OS there.

>Trap here
>I'm not a faggot

I hope well. Want to read first historical kernel release through summer. only ~10kloc

Traps are less gay than trip/namefags, and that's saying something.

fuck off pedojew

He forgot to wipe the cum from the corners of his mouth

How many dicks has he taken up his nose?

>Traps are less gay than trip/namefags, and that's saying something.
What did he mean by this?

Very.

It's potentially the most airtight piece of software ever created.

What makes Linux drive people insane?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

He didn't, RMS did