Guys! I need advice on a dope new computer chair. What are you guys using?

Guys! I need advice on a dope new computer chair. What are you guys using?

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.ca/Gideon-Executive-Chair.product.100219154.html
asiaone.com/business/woman-badly-injured-exploding-computer-chair
officedepot.com/a/products/304574/Serta-Smart-Layers-Jennings-Super-Task/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basic $100 serta. Its alright but I'm also in the market for something decent, don't even know a good price point to start looking. Why the fuck aren't there more threads like that?

fat fucks

I was lucky enough to pick up a Steelcase Gesture for $300 on craigslist from some rich people who were moving. You pretty much aren't going to find that price anywhere, but I will say in about three weeks of use it's proven to be fantastic.

I tried the Steelcase Leap as well and those are pretty easy to find used for cheap and that one may have been even more comfy.

Invest in shit you live in user. As someone who spends 5+ hours a day at my desk, it has made my life a lot better.

Just but what's cheapest

but it's not my actual chair, its just a pic i found on google... mine has all the fake leather just falling off....

>dope

no

you get one of those high end chairs for cheap. maybe they are being sorted out at factories/universities where you live, or check ebay, depends on the country there are different manufacturers

I use the Steelcase Leap at my office. It's incredibly comfortable. I work 12-hour days and I barely notice it. Perfect ergonomics.

My only complaint would be that the arm rests aren't as comfortable as they could be.

This with the arms removed. 10/10 task chair for the price.

Choose wisely.

It actually happens, or some meme?

Where do you rest your arms??

It happens rarely. The person who owned that chair died from it.
Gotta love China.

why buying new chair (being good goy) when you have screws and drill?

Is Ikea markus as good as it's rumored?

A stick

It's a decent budget chair. Pretty good if you're under 30 and stand up regularly. It otherwise has the standard limitations.

Why the fuck would you use a chair with plastic joints instead of metal joints,
and why the fuck don't you confirm that metal joints in case they exist are properly soldered?

>getting meme chairs with a mesh

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
Solid leather is the way to go

They're bretty comfy when it's crazy hot outside.

[picture with ass blood on gas spring.apng]

nvm has it covered

A bean bag with built in speakers. Cuz mom.

Beaches I don't actually have all of this normie stuff?

I use the same chair at work. Comfy as fuck. Gonna steal one soon for my home.

>This with the arms removed. 10/10 task chair for the price.
Staples Carder chair? I have one like that

A Kinnarp Plus[6], it's great. Try finding old office chairs on Facebook/local selling sites.

I would invest in one of these. You put steel plates in it, the thing hanging down is to protect your ass.

Anyone know if it's worth getting those Costco chairs and how well they hold up?

Specifically looking at this: costco.ca/Gideon-Executive-Chair.product.100219154.html

my currenet meme, cheap, comfy, and sturdy

100$ mesh chair from costco that i a ttached a 16$ mesh headrest on that i got from amazon

I'm still confused to what happened.

Look for a used Aeron chair. New have 12 year warranties and can be repaired. Had mine 20 years orig and only had to replace the gas cylinder once.

Used office warehouses are the best place to get a "good" chair for a decent price. Lifetime warranty, not just leather but good leather, all metal construction. Many of these are $1000-$1400 new but a few hundred used. Pic related is what I'm sitting on now...

Get this! its only like goes for 90 bucks

Get this! its only like goes for 90 bucks

SORRY WRONG IMAGE

>if you're under 30
What happens after 30?

>mfw all ikea chairs are tested for 110kg but I'm 130

Best looking chair, but I tried that and the Steelcase offerings and found the Steelcase stuff to be a ton better. God damn does it look fucking awesome though.

This is seriously the way to go. I never knew just how many of these places their are but odds are you are going to have three or four of them around. I live in a relatively sleepy area and was super surprised at how many options were less than a half hour from me.

Had my pick of Aerons and Leaps in really good condition for like $250.

Eames Softpad from Vitra

I'm on my second cheap knockoff of this chair. Had the current one for about two years now. The first one lasted six years, and could have kept going but the shit they made the arm rest padding out of was disintegrating.

That is some next level anal sex

Just go to IIEA and get the $30 model

I would go though a chair every couple years until I went to the Aeron. Plus the mesh is cooler to sit on and no ass or thigh zits from sitting on a chair and sweating all day.
This from an user that would use it 8 to 15 hours a day on average.

On cheap chairs, the pole connecting to the seat can shear over time and snap off leaving basically a metal spike. Looks like it happened to this guy when he leaned too far back in his chair, and it went through his thigh.

Get a car seat. Stick wheels on it.

Actually I'm wrong, it looks like the pole went straight up through the seat instead and raped him.

The hole doesn't make it look like it was a thigh injury. Looks like anal just got a hole lot easier.

The gas piston exploded.

This is why I always avoid chairs with wheels. I prefer pic related instead. Zero chance of exploding.

Why not this?

Too low.

doesn't roll.

You just keep sitting on dragon dildos, twink fuccboi.

mine is all black but it wore off quite soon desu
kek

Good man. Best chairs you can get

Come to think of it... A modified car seat would be comf AF

If you are going to do it, get a Volvo seat. GOAT car seat.

a heavy af broke ass kitchen chair nobody else wants to use

I kinda want to get one of these, but at the same time I want to test that vs the other one by the same company before I drop $1200+ on a chair (ausfag).

Or you could just not live in a third world country and have AC

This baby was cheap. $3 at a mom and pop store.

Please don't ever say dope again.

Did it come with the shit stain or did you make that yourself?

at least I'm not so fat a dragon dildo isn't long enough for me

They don't have any used Aerons in Straya? I got mine used for $200 here in burgerland.

That only happens if you're a fat fuck that does nothing but sit in a chair all day. I assume you're a fat fuck that sits in a chair all day?

There's no way any store would sell it pre-stained. That shit's homemade.

>pun intended

I have that chair except form Walmart and it is comfortable and it holds up

Wrong
See

>a grand for a chair
Holy fucknuts, I wish I wasn't a poorfag

I wish they came pre-stained. It's such a hassle staining it yourself.

You have summerschool to be doing.

I'm glad I don't have enough money to be a dumbass and spend it on memes.

I had an arm break off at the screw seam and the arms hold up the back. That was like a couple months after buying. I jerry rigged it on with a cable cord and that lasted for a couple years until one of the legs broke a few weeks ago.
I was 300 lbs at the start and about 260lbs for most of my time using it. It's rated at 250 so if you are a normal weight you may have better luck.

ouch, I can feel it alre-

>scoliosis
>haven't been comfortable at all in years
>let alone in a chair
Is there any hope for me anons?

Fly coach, they design the seats for scoliosis sufferers

[spoiler]xDDD[/spoiler]

Checked

Murricaaaaaa!!!!!

This could be good for Umaru-style floor battlestations.

The victims so far weren't fat, though. That has nothing to do with it.
asiaone.com/business/woman-badly-injured-exploding-computer-chair

They do but they're few and far between, especially where I live. People also charge an arm and a leg for them anyway. If i hadn't been unemployed, I'd' have bought a new one before christmas but alas.

In that case, take an actual shit on it and dump it back in front of the shop.

>300 lbs
how old are you? can you post self? Do you ever think about killing yourself?

I don't care about anything but comfort. I can't sit in mine for more than five minutes before my hamstrings start hurting. I just sit on the floor atm.

No more leather chairs for me

find some old high end office chair that cost $500+ new but they're selling it in decent condition for $20 in a thrift store or someshit and replace the gas spring for $20 or so

I use this officedepot.com/a/products/304574/Serta-Smart-Layers-Jennings-Super-Task/

Your not a man till you have a toolbox user-kun

>arms removed
doing it wrong

South African here. Just found a new one on our version of ebay/craigslist for equivelent of US$300, though admittedly they are on sale.
Try checking in your area properly you might get lucky and save hundreds of dollars

Car seat

There is no hot where you live right?

Well how did that happen?

>kg.
>Murica

Pick one, faggot.

i like it!
really good for tall people.. best thing is to test some for comparison though