I love when progammers leave politics ideoldies away to do a decent job!

I love when progammers leave politics ideoldies away to do a decent job!

(((programmers)))

Do you think websites are ran by programmers?

They are ran by what? Monkeys?

What do you expect from the most effeminate all-male workforce on earth?

>tons of altright garbage on youtube
>thats ok
>one small flag beside logo
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Swtch to any non american version of youtube like the russian version
>Flag disappears

they should have put a trigger warning for you

>it's only non-political when they shill my politics!

Jews user, it's always jews.

Here come the google shills on damage control

It's non political when they don't talk about politics at all

That hasn't been the case for decades now m8

Were you alive in 2008?

>russian version
lel

companies dipshit.
programmers just write the software they are told to make
in this case it wasn't a programmers idea to put a faggot flag there you mongaloid
the art dept made it under instruction from some other team and it would have been deployed by some support staff
get off Sup Forums you child
programmers don't run websites any more than mitsibishi employees drive someone's car

nice little safe space for you

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Doing nothing is political in that it is tacit agreement with the evils of the day.

>if you don't want any propaganda on the sites that you visit then you're a oldheck

Geez these shills are getting bigger.

>illiterate
yikes

>anyone that disaggress with me must go back to Sup Forums!

They are ran by faggots and women.

>accidentally click on flag when trying to get to the front page

wtf google AdSense thinks im gay now

Say that you're not a shill don't make you not a shill.

Getting so assblasted about seeing a flag that you felt the need to bitch and make a thread is pretty pol tier

Worry not! You have a safe space in Sup Forums.

>if you don't like this sjw propaganda then you must go bak to Sup Forums
Fuck off shill.

It's good to see the majority opinion about this video.

It's only the US version it seems. I tried the polish, russian, and japanese versions of the website and I don't get the flag.

I'm asking you a serious question. Were you alive in 2008 and did you ever visit youtube during that time?

Next you're gonna call me a cuck too, right?

lol

Why is a big part of queer identity being a sexual degenerate in public?

Just because they do this for a long time they have the right to do it without any criticism?

why has expressing your sexuality become such a big deal in western culture? it's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. announcing to everyone how much you love sucking dick or eating ass sounds hilarious no matter if its coming out of a gay or straight man. and yet this is what society chooses to turn most of its attention to

Nice Strawman, come back whe you have arguments.

I even for shits and giggles tried in the swedish and german and greece versions, nothing.

>when
Fixed.

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums the musical

Watch as edgy teenagers and autistic programmers reee at each other over a decision made by a corporation

This is what happens when you have the longest uninterrupted length of peacetime humanity has ever seen.
Natural selection stops working and the weak and mentally ill are no longer pruned through natural causes such as human conflict.

Apple customers aren't politics.

Has anyone tried the Japanese version?

I didn't make any arguments at all. You're just literally retarded.
>you shilly shill shill propaganda pushing sjw cuckaroo
just kys at your earliest convenience pls

The flag doesn't show up in the japanese version, you also get cool recommendations of what japs are watching.

japan doesn't politicize gender politics, at all

You literelly begin talking me to go back to Sup Forums without any arguments and expect that i give you a serious answer, kys.

This is now a Mac hate thread, if you enjoy having sex with men please leave. Heterosexual windows users welcome, freefags can btfo too

>9gag

Free speech means I have the right to disagree.

>insults gnu+linux

get off my board

Homosexuality is disgusting and shameful

that's the most retarded thing i've read all day, never reply to me again

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Political Propaganda Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>he thinks a programmer decided to do this
wew

free speech doesn't apply to privately held sites

>supporting a movement based on a principle of the constitution, that all men are equal, which was written in the United States of America, which the main Google servers are fucking hosted on, is enough to drive a OP crazy
Looks like Stallman was right about "inane comments". Also, if you don't like it, why do you just ignore it? It's a fucking logo, after all. It will go away when it does.

I literally said nothing about wanting to enforce censorship on your views you idiot.

That old style of warfare is over, the concept of warfare from 100 years ago can't happen again because it's possible to obliterate entire cities with a single button and anyone can be the enemy.

That's true, privately held sites shouldn't enjoy free speech.

>The hypocrisy of whining about how touchy SJWs are about microaggressions while sperging out over a little flag you can hide

More fucking propaganda from youtube, this is too much, first was that immigrant bullshit and now this, they don't notice that is too obvious at this point? it feels like really like 1984

Most people with different orientations nowadays feel obligated to build up bravery or be a coward about their sexual preferences for no other reason other than fear.

To eliminate the irrational building of pride about sexual preferences would require a whole turnover for the US.

Calm Down, Zuck.

>front-end are programmers

>waah a private company does things I don't like mom help!
Sup Forums is truly pathetic.

no one agress with your marxist theories besides your bubble. american elections clearly showed it and you can feel it even here in Europe. so fuck off pajeetlover.

>private
Fucking hell are you dumb?

The only reason I even noticed this is because I have it set up to where normally all videos are click to play and wont autoplay but this one does. how did they do that?

How much stock do you have in google?

I may be, it may not be the term I was looking for in English

Around $140k

How is this legal

while i dont care about faggots really, i just think its abnormal but if they dont interfere with my life i dont really care, what i dont get why it must be shoveled down into our mouths that how we should accept them and so on and how proud they are about being a faggot and so on, like they are trying to make it seem superior or something, makes me just hate them more

>Complains about politics not being where it's supposed to be
>Makes a political thread on Sup Forums

every fucking tech company is involved in pride now, please stop bitching about individual companies

Get out, Shalomboy.

Sup Forums supports pedophilia pride worlwide. There is nothing wrong with child love.

this, as a conservative im tired of all these "muh arbitary morals made up by retards in the dessert"

>want fuck a 3dpd

He's right and you know it

What do you find more annoying, vegetarians or triggered Sup Forumsacks?

i have no idea

as a gay dude myself, i find it incredibly fucking boring when someone's sexual orientation makes up the bulk of their personality. like get a hobby or something

Those are immigrants Sup Forums refuses to kick out for illegally being here.

Everything in life is politics. Not having a political opinion is a political opinion in itself.

Also get out the closet, OP. You'll feel a lot better and won't feel the need to be vindictive to strangers.

Plebbit transplants

can i hate both? because i hate both

You tell me

Here comes Sup Forums on damage control

Alt-right videos put out by independent individuals

versus

The website promoting it's own political biases and sponsoring leftist videos

Gee user, really makes you think

Based user

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

I don't think you hate homosexuality. I think you hate yourself.

So you want youtube to start sponsoring kek videos?

Shariablue says let us use platforms for political advocacy but don't criticize that in the same area

i want to shoot this kid

Why is it wrong for companies to have political opinions?

>REEEE WHY IS A COMPANY JUMPING ON TO A YEARLY EVENT THAT GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION????????
okay, some of you are retarded, but hopefully not retarded enough to understand why they're doing this?

Because it's obviously not real.
Also it's probably just a dumb reaction video.

actual homosexual here
i highly doubt this is a genuine "we love gay people" stance and more of "HOT DAMN ARE GAYS TRENDY" one

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums with your logic!

We want to be angry

That's how philosophy majors think

Use Element Hiding Helper and never have to see whatever flavor-of-the-week politically correct crap logo again.