I work in Apple Customer Support.. I also avidly read this board...

I work in Apple Customer Support.. I also avidly read this board. There is a circle jerk about Apple customers being successful, rich, and blah blah. However, my experience with them has made me realize what an absolute bunch of niggers they are. Apple customers are the most overly entitled gimme demanding fuckheads I've met. Like, get a fucking clue, and kys pls! Thank you. Have a good day!

cool blog, where can i like & subscribe?

i dont find that hard to believe at all

>I work in Apple Customer Support

literally every tech company is just as gay

no that's about my experience too op
dumb as bricks and don't understand why spilling an entire bottle of wine over a macbook voids a warranty

They want free product, discounted product, and etc, and it never ends! Every goddamn one of these niggerly bastards are the worst.

Yeah, fuck consumers, entitled pieces of shit! You paid 800 dollars and expect your phone to work properly? Fuck off!

>realize what an absolute bunch of niggers they are

it takes a special kind of stupid to have to call apple tech support because the products are too complicated for your little mind to figure out.

more like
"why does my $800 device made of mostly glass cost over $100 to replace the screen on???"

>popular products that are easy to use
>being surprised that support requests are the worst people ever

it's almost like the smart people don't need to use customer support

Not surprised in the least.

The Lenovo Thinkpad with spillproof keyboard doesn't have this problem.

My friend, please kill yourself. We laugh at your suffering. My employee discounted Apple products work perfectly. You must be retarded. We have no technical support for that. Please use a self service option, like going an hero. Thank you for calling. Goodbye!

If you aren't a drinkspilling idiot you will not have this problem :^)

my $100 t520 is my dedicated shitposting device; don't need to tell me this

>My employee discounted Apple products
>My
>Apple products

Please kill yourself.

It's almost as if they expect premium service for premium prices.

Imagine my shock.

entitlement at its finest

I'm sorry you have a job, OP

i used to work at an authorized third party apple retailer called Core1

all of the customers were dumb as shit. generally polite, white, 40+ somethings, but if they could throw money at a problem to solve it, they would

the owner was a total asshole too. one time after calling me a "goddamn idiot" in front of everyone for offering to adjust the sconces so they wouldn't be shining in customers' eyes, i asked him to speak to me and the other employees more politely

he fired me on the spot

Yes I hate there products and there people, I've been telling people that the computers parts are the same as any other PC it's just your paying more for there software and the name like fucking BMW your paying for that fucking badge and name motstely.

Apple compensates us well, and trains us to best assist the customer. That's the core of our training. To provide premium customer service. However, that doesn't mean they are entitled to free/discounted products. And that frequent nature of the gimme with our customers is what I am complaining about. I have no issues besides that.

Fuck off

>trains us to best assist the customer. That's the core of our training

because the glass isn't even close to being the most expensive component

Sir, that's unnecessary. I'm sorry, but your AppleCare warranty doesn't cover issues arising from retardation. I advise you to contact your mother, and inquire as to why she used crack while pregnant with you. Thanks for calling, slugger!

>has this attitude
>doesn't understand why customers resent him

If retards purchased AppleCare, they could get their screen replaced for about $30. But niggers(white/black/whatever) are too cheap for that. You refuse to pay $129 for the warranty, so you pay full price. It was ultimately your choice, sleep in the bed you made!

My customers love me, lol! I provide exceedingly good customer service. I always get 95-100% on my surveys, top kek. Eat a shotgun, nigger.

shut up i didnt ask you

I did support for Google. Specifically for the Nexus phones. Your experience sounds similar to mine.

The people who need to call are like that. You will never speak to anybody with the sense to Google their issue.

My man! I used to have a Nexus phone. Project Fi customer support was always top notch. Kudos to you, friend!

Thanks! I really do miss working with Google. They gave us customer service people a lot of wiggle room to make customers happy. Really made what could be a shitty job something else.

it's one of them though

Apple does the same stuff. I can't go into details here, lest the beggars get an idea, but we're very empowered to make every call an exceptional experience for them. It's hilarious because if the gimme folk didn't request gimmes, we would do everything in our power to take care of them. Apple, and I'm very proud to call them my employer for this, does not give into demands for gimmes.

Aaaand everyone who works at my call center is fabulous. We get pedicures at our workspaces from the in house spa upon our request, and it's just an all around great place to be.

It just fucking sucks when the proles demand free shit. It's so fucking annoying. :c

>t. mactoddler subhuman

Yeah, either pay 150$ for your broken screen or play 100$!
It's not like Apple pays pennies for it!
>Implying I have any Apple devices
Retard this is why you work retail

THANK YOU OP.

Apple products are ultimately status symbols, it's "cool" to own an iphone or a macbook, much in the same way that it's cool to own a luxury car or a fancy watch. Wanna know what else all of these things have in common? It's that they're purchased almost exclusively by people who can't afford them. That's why you always see welfare moms walking around with fancy jewelry, or backwoods rednecks driving kickass pickup trucks, or niggers/illegals with the latest iphones. These people more or less the definition of trash.

Top kek. I get paid $25/hr, plus bonuses each month between $400-1000. I have health insurance, a low deductible, I get $100-500 off Apple products. I have a wife who loves me. I own a home, and my college is being paid for in part by my employer. What the fuck have you got, nigger?

You pathetic manlet. This is why women are supplanting you in every aspect of society. We are superior to you in every way, LOL. Do us all a favor and go rub your dick to your anime waifu, cuck.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Can someone post that picture about poor people buying expensive shit to make themselves look rich to other poor people?

>we are superior to you in every way

Said the retailfag.

Nigger, you should really take a look at why you need to come on some fucking Taiwanese knitting pattern swap board to feel superior.

Stop drinking.

>Apple products
>wife

you why this is stupid? because "flagship" smartphones in literally any other company are as much as iphone.

a new samsung s8 will run you as much as the iphone 7.

why are people so retarded? are you claiming the s8 isn't a status symbol?

ARE YOU CLAIMING LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT COSTS MONEY IS A STATUS SYMBOL IN PROPORTION TO THE MONEY IT COSTS?

if so then I must say, cool motherfucking story bro

Look, we triggered a poor nigger that can't learn proper English due to its inferior intellect.

What if u kept pouring water on a running Thinkpad? Would it be ghetto liquid cooling?

Look, it's the inferior intellect droidlet who can't even formulate a rebuttal to my BTFO of lagdroid spongeposting dicksuckers

Look, you're a nigger, we get it. You like bragging about your phone.

btw it's spelled niggardly and it's a real word

Charge your iPhone, it's running a bit low.

it's a plus, 10% is an hour worth of shitposting

that's really anywhere though, especially if you're working in iShit that's loaded with contract poorfags and retards who forget their password, security questions, credit card information, rescue email password, rescue email address and then flip shit at you when you tell them there's nothing you can do

supposedly it gets better when you move up to macshit, then you just have to deal with old people that are still pretty nice

t. iOS tier 1

>I also avidly read this board.
>There is a circle jerk about Apple customers being successful, rich, and blah blah

Of you visit on this board for more than two days you'll realize that the "circlejerk" is the exact opposite of how you describe it. In this board apple consumers are seen as niggers and mid/low class retards trying to pretend they're rich.

user is not wrong though.

>seen as

Those people would be that way even if iPhones were never invented.

True, but at least they wouldn't be infesting the internet.

I have no rebuttal for that.

>Please use a self service option, like going an hero

lel

It would have happened anyway with smartphones becoming steadily cheaper and more economical, when will you all remember that the internet has always been going to shit in the minds of every successive generation of users since it began?

Why do apple stores never restrict terminal access for display computers? It's embarrassingly easy to go in, cURL or write a simple script, and have a macbook say butts 100000 times.

Seriously, it's like the only reason to go in those god forsaken places is to piss off the employees.

is it really that infuriating when you can just turn it off and on again on the occasion that some autistic nerd who thinks he's some kind of savant for knowing how to copy paste does such a thing

like if it's that bad just replace it with another demo model or something, it's not that hard

I was saying that it's trashy to buy shit you can't afford just because you feel like it's something you deserve, whether it be a house, a new car, a new iphone, or a god damn pack of ramen.

If you can afford a new macbook and legitimately do not believe that the money can go toward something more productive, then good for you bro.

Maybe you fail to realize the only people who are actually rich and successful are assholes who ask for free product, discounted product, and etc.

>I work in Apple Customer Support..
No you don't, Mr Troll.
Take your false flag home.

your refusal to fix liquid damaged macbooks has single-handedly paid my tuition. thank you.

/*

it's easy as fuck to get into an Apple call center especially as a contractor

I don't even go to the bathroom anymore, I just pee into my Thinkpad and I empty it out before I go to bed.

Apple Support employs some of the stupidest people

This one Apple Support lady I overheard didn't know that the iPad Pro existed and kept trying to get Grandma to click the Apple menu on her fucking iPad to get to the Settings menu. These people are obviously incompetent.

That's got to be illegal

someone is fucking with ot irc

Kek

it was 2 and a half months in, not past the 3 month probation

technically he could've fired me for whatever the fuck he wanted

and to be fair i fucking hated working there anyway
my coworkers were nice enough, but not particularly smart. literal redditors too

but it was continually lying to these nice old people that really activated my almonds. we were pushed so hard to upsell and insisting that they buy a whole new mac (instead of getting a ram upgrade on their 2010 MBP because el capitan runs like shit on less than 8gb) was awful

>Apple users are literal cucks
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Apple technician here. Re: the liquid contact indicators in the MacBooks, it's really only useful for avoiding wastes of everybody's time. If the device has been liquid damaged, they're going to figure that out at the repair depot, and they're going to ship it back unrepaired. The LCIs just make it easy for the technicians at the various customer-facing service locations to tell *before* they ship it in that the depot is definitely going to reject it.

And I'd like to add my voice to the column of people voicing absolute disbelief that you expect your limited warranty to cover the fact that you spilled a drink on it.

Re: customer gibmedats, I have seen some unfortunate things happen that should rightfully be covered, despite a technically voided warranty. For instance, legitimate defects that happen to occur alongside minor physical damage that is obviously incidental to the issue at hand.

The new ones do cover issues arising from retardation. That's what AppleCare+ is for.

Nail on head. If you want the company to have your back when you act like an idiot and break your expensive shit, buy the god damn coverage.

Wow, you are so cool. I wish I was as cool as you.

Nah, he might. That sounds about right.

Some of the call center people are like that. It's pretty disgraceful. You usually get better service in the physical stores, especially the authorized third-party places that aren't as crowded and don't adhere as closely to the script.