Why is Apple so racist?

Why is Apple so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/05/25/report-indian-government-rules-apple-must-sell-30-locally-made-goods-to-open-retail-stores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're also sexist! Only 1 woman for 11 employees? That's 91% men!

>Schiller
>President of worldwide marketing
real life is surrealistic

Who gives a shit? Stop LARPing as someone that actually cares.

What has Johnathan Ive seen that sets him apart from the others?
What has so thoroughly traumatized him that the best he can do for a camera is a stoic thousand yard stare?

because letting pooinloos take charge is immoral

What I want to know is why the SVP of retail is number 2 on that list after the CEO, the COO is at the bottom, and what the hell Bruce Sewell is SVP of or if they just gave him the title cause General Counsel didn't sound prestigious enough.

The pits of hell where steve ruled with an iron fist like lucifer.
I bet none of the people in that pic went to steve's funeral.

Did they not teach you the alphabet at school?

I guess they put Tim first as he's the CEO then everyone else is in alphabetical order.

Federighi looks like chad who beat you up after class during HS.
Bet he bullied the guys in charge of the icloud lock.

Why is Craig so handsome?

He's Italian, look at that name.

>Why is Apple so racist?
This from someone who calls Nardella a "poo-in-loo".

Apple is for gay white people.

Okay, Pajeet.

So that is why Apple is so successful, no minorities.

Apple was literally founded by a street shitter.

>have to hire poos, tyrones, and useless fat women to look "diverse"

When will this corporate meme stop?

never as long as they keep getting tax cuts, subsidies and PR, they just pile their useless hires in some meme office where they don't bother real employees anyways

~only the dead have seen the end of apple~

Kek

I'd fuck her.

*cue jony voice*

shape, form jived in quintessential unison as creed and virtue with the esthetic and perception to be left to stand in a self-deprecating industry out of tangible worth to be endlessly aspired to be existent as granted a given, in a garden with a testament for the undying melody, endlessly living in a sign of time, an ever revolving reminiscence of resonant, retributive revolution, appearance manifested in the expression of its very core.

only white people possess the adequate iq to work at a high level at apple

>(((white)))

Apple know another races are inferior

He ran out of aluminium on that day. He wasn't very happy.

TOP KEK

When will applefags recover?

How fucking hard do you people try to make some Indian connection to the world's whitest global company? Why do you keep posting the same 5 decade old article snippets from random newspapers? I'm sorry Rakeesh, you can't brute-force public opinion on Sup Forums. The irony is, you're probably an Android user.

2 Jews, 3 Italians, an Englishman, a Czech, a Hungarian, a Ukranian, an Estonian, and a Dutchman.

That is diversity. Suck it, niggers.

This. So tired of "diversity means %50 niggers"

alumineeum

>(((white)))

India requires it by law, Apple didn't decide to do this themselves, you uninformed idiot.

9to5mac.com/2016/05/25/report-indian-government-rules-apple-must-sell-30-locally-made-goods-to-open-retail-stores/

Yep fucking children don't know what the fuck 'diversity' actually is.. all these pieces of shit liberals demanding that we have 'transgender and people of color' in every authority position of power imaginable .. stupid fuckheads

>t. Ranjeet

>t. stumped Panjeet with no rebuttal

he ran out of things to copy from

He sees how the actual products are designed in the actual products are designed and it makes him lose all hope in humanity

FTFY

>gay
>woman
>homosexual
>faggot
>Johnathan Ive
>pedo
>fudge packer
>knob jockey
>turd burgler
>chutney ferret
>arse bandit

so diverse!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You are so creative.
Will you be my friend?

Beat it, marmite miner

>White success gets turned into white privilege because its the only rational explanation when you believe we're equal.
I'll take a company that focuses on merit over non-relative factors any day. If the product is good, the product is good, if the company happens to be made up of all white men, I don't care, the product is still good.

Why the fuck do they have so many vice presidents?

In a large corporation, almost everyone is a vice president.