I am about to buy this

I am about to buy this.
Am I doing right?

bump

dell u2515h is awesome. got three of them. would buy another three.

what are these moonrunes?

cyka blyat

Yes, you're trusting the Russian postal service with your expensive electronics.

C Y K A B L Y A T

Buy the u2715h. The 2515 is too small for me so I might go ultra wide though.

Cyrillic script

I'm also about to buy the same monitor.

>official dell page

qt

How is it "too small"?

You realize resolution and screen size simply changes your viewing distance...right?

They would look identical if you have them positioned correctly.

kek

Browns are literally the worst.
Good monitor though.

I know you're memeing, but it means the DeltaE value is under 3. Delta E being the difference between a reference color, and the color your monitor can reproduce.

A delta E value between 3 and 6 is standard for decent color quality.

Wouldnt it be cheaper to buy it in ₽ instead of importing shit?

Not that guy but that's not true at all. Resolution is how much room you have to work with and 27" is the corresponding size that works best with that size without any scaling needed. Though there is absolutely nothing wrong with 1440p on 25".

lol you think people who have 25" 1440p use GUI scaling?

What the fuck for?

That's not what I am saying at all. I'm saying that 27" is the optimal size for 1440p.

I always wished to take a peek into the world of american ignorance

based on...?

Your gut feeling?

Lol. Tell me in TECHNICAL terms, what makes the 27" somehow magically "better" for 1440p

this'll be good.

Nah mate, have fun with your 27" 1080 screen and don't worry about me.

I have dual 1440p, but alright senpai, good proof you decided to bring out.

You sure showed me.

not him, but when your external monitor is a secondary display for your laptop it's nice to have similar ppi across them

but hey, get whatever the hell you want, those monitors are getting cheaper than ever

What laptop has 108ppi?

Browns aren't that bad, but there are better switches.

Ergo clears > all others

kek, just did the math, closest one would be a 15.6" 768p display.

In my opinion, if you've got a laptop with only a 1366x768 display, maybe 1440p monitors aren't what you should be investing in, a better laptop would probably get you further.

Ultimately it's all about preferences and about what you want to do. But still, there is a reason why 1440p on 24" is a rarity among purchasable monitors but very common on 27" screens.

Nice source you got there retard. Keep shilling le burger and le fat memes while your countries are being fucked in the ass by an islamic invasion.

Americans always push the europe islam invasion the hardest but always conveniently ignore that their own country is full of niggers, pajeets, spics, asians, muslims, jews and all the other minorities + you have the biggest amount of degenerates with SJWs, armish and rednecks. And you have all already completely accepted them into your country.

There is also a reason you've seen 25" 1440p become more popular over the last 2 years with models from several major companies.

Dell, Acer, Asus

They're $150+ cheaper than the 27" counter parts and unless you've got some massive desk setup where you simply can't position your monitors more forwards, they're great quality.

w520
yeah it has the shit 1366x768 panel. but it has plenty of ram, a big ssd and it's docked, so it never leaves the desk really.

I agree and I myself own a 25" 1440p setup. But ultimately you still agree that there is a common preference with monitor sizes and different resolutions.

That things getting long in the tooth, I haven't used my T420 for anything besides a basic linux web browser while i'm traveling in 2-3 years.

As I said earlier, no one is arguing that 27" isn't a larger display, but the idea that 25" 1440p is somehow unusable, or simply TOO small for 1440p is laughable.

I don't give a fuck because I'm white. These people have no impact on me. Have fun getting run over by a truck or blown up at a concert.

>Ergo clears
utter shit meme switch

Have that cherry in red, pretty nice.

No one said that 25" 1440p is too small or unusable. In my very first post I stated that there is nothing wrong with it.

>when someone from a 42% white state pretends Sweden or Germany is the nightmare scenario

>No one said that 25" 1440p is too small
>The 2515 is too small for me

>That things getting long in the tooth
still comfy tho

I'm not him and that guy even said it's too small for him and not that it's too small in general.

fair enough, I do too much encoding to run something like that full time.

That's because that guy never replied, you have no idea what he actually thinks since he never said it.

Unless you are him of course.

>implying terrorist attacks are not good in the long term

what do you run then
jw

5820k desktop

(You)

k

Come the fuck on.

You say
>too small for him and not that it's too small in general.

how the FUCK do you know this? The dude we're talking about NEVER said this, this is YOU saying this for him. Again, unless you are that poster.

Except he literally said "it's too small for me". And why would I even give a fuck, that guy even stated that he wants to get an ultra wide screen so he has specific preferences. All the implications are there. You are actually completely operating on assumptions and there is no point to it since I already denied those and agreed on another preferred setup that is also shared by you. There is no reason for me to backpedal at all.