Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-40416611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There's probably rule 34 of tux the linux penguin

I have that virus on this one USB drive

You better not get near me fuckers

>probably
there is

i'm not sure what this thread is but i have to say i hope it gets worse!

>letter a followed by a vowel
get a education

I also want to see what happens. Imagine all the chaos.

i hope as a linux user i get scapegoated as a threat to society as people adopt technophobia as an alternative to facing their own ineptitude

meant to quote

bbc.com/news/technology-40416611

>The Chernobyl nuclear power plant has also had to monitor radiation levels manually after its Windows-based sensors were shut down.
Damn Russian hackers trying to blow up their own power plants.

i was sad that WanaCry was dodged so fast. let's hope this one has no kill switch

>reactor blows up
>russia has no power
>cybercriminals cant send the decryption key to anyone ever again
well fuck

>word
You mean windows goim
GNU/Linux Master Race

on the one hand it teaches those dickheads in IT a lesson about letting nancy from accounting run .exe files
on the other hand XP has been stable enough for a fucking nuclear powerplant and now scaremongers are gonna force everyone onto W10

>Unstoppable
>Literally create 1 file in your Windows folder and you're immune

What's really interesting for me is how they use bitcoin in an anonymous way, because it's possible to trace bitcoin transactions.

This is like the 4th time you've posted this today, and you still seem to not understand what happened at Chernobyl. They SHUT DOWN the computers intentionally to run a fucking retarded test, they didn't crash.

First time, and I copypasted that from the BBC article linked above.
If 3 other people copypasted the same thing before me, then clearly the jewish media are to blame.

There is only one solution.

Authors of the virus already modified it. That perfc vaccine of yours is just placebo.

I'd fuck Hexadecimal with my Megabyte dick, bro.
REBOOT the booty ;)

She's dead. Once she spread there is no way to turn back.

Now that's what I call a Waifu-tier character.
Good taste, bro.

Would a reboot reboot work these days?

Didn't you hear? There's that ReBoot Guardian Code they're filming, 26 episodes of it. But it's going to be garbage.

>get a education

brainlet

>BLACK COCK news

It is called proprietary software.
Stop supporting it.

>using Windows

I hope all google employees gets executed for their crimes.
Would be hilarious to have what they have been doing to us done to them.

Ebola.exe?

there are btc tumblers that help exchange your tracked dirty coins for random ones from other shady businesses. Makes harder/impossible to make connections between crimes and organizations / events. Sure you lose some as fee, but who cares if the other way is not to claim them ever.