/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user falls in love with a seller • user gets a measuring tape and a gel wrist rest • user gets jew'd on customs for his Chuwi hi12 :( • user gets an okay cheapo DAC/soundcard • user gets a Ganzo G752 • user gets some autistic audio shit • user likes his robo-cock • user got his Fonge T01. Likes em • user gets mostly bike shit • user got an arrow puller and a battery charging circuit • PEW PEW • user's Ruizu packaging gets trashed • user got some tism spinners
>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/252930299325
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32754230887.html
aliexpress.com/item/six-spinner/32818218170.html
aliexpress.com/item/nine-spinner/32811872487.html
aliexpress.com/item/actual-nine/32816562350.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Vkworld-Z3310-3D-Screen-2-4-Inch-Mobile-Phone-Loud-Speaker-FM-Radio-Strong-LED/32818030137.html
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492335.html
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_0628xiaomi.htm
s.aliexpress.com/7vUZbQzM
gizmochina.com/2017/06/28/xiaomi-mi-laser-projector-tv-150-inches-theatre-like-experience/
aliexpress.com/item/Spider-Mobile-Phone-Holder/32798107450.html
aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32813161032.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kong-Feng-GB-Boy-Classic-Pocket-Handheld-Game-Console-2-45-Game-Player-with-Black-and/32772557483.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.oEswpc
aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32797960171.html
s.aliexpress.com/ZrYbIneA
notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Air-13-3-inch-Notebook-Review.180561.0.html
gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_630469.html
youtu.be/3HVe2lc1W44
youtu.be/BK2lZbYxflk
s.aliexpress.com/R7ZbQJnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some cheap, decent, ABS or PBT caps that allow for backlighting (doubleshot or white) for around $10? I know they'd be kinda crap quality, but compared to the painted caps that come on corsair and razer keyboard, I'd rather some textured ABS caps at least.
So far found these
ebay.com/itm/252930299325
which look to be the same ones on the Velocifire VM01.
Can anyone find better?

Pretty interested in a GoPro knockoff like this one: m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32754230887.html

Anyone have experience with any of these or recommendations?

Anyone innathread who has chink spinfits?

Yay, made the news with my autism spinners.

9-geared one was $20
Tricolor one was $7

>m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32754230887.html

they all suck, like terrible bad. worse than a phone from 2010 bad

No they don't, EKEN makes decent stuff

There's plenty of reviews on youtube, I ended up buying a xiaomi yi 4k when it went on sale. Pretty good, and very easy to use/set-up.

Could any one recommend me a reliable power bank with USB c output pls

you have no idea what you are talking about, most chink cams have youtube revues, and they are mostly fine.

do the gears spin? if so, webm plz

Xiaomi

I have the Firefly 6S which is pretty good if you don't need an LCD viewfinder.

The new spinner designs drop in price so fast, by the time they arrive they are almost half the price they were when you ordered. I think you can get the same ones for $4.50 and $11 now

aliexpress.com/item/six-spinner/32818218170.html
aliexpress.com/item/nine-spinner/32811872487.html

wow thats sweet footage dude and a cool cam. Where is this taken?

Okay, not quite that bad. The hex key compatible version is $15. It's sad, I want new spinners now but I feel like they'll be so much cheaper in a few months
aliexpress.com/item/actual-nine/32816562350.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Vkworld-Z3310-3D-Screen-2-4-Inch-Mobile-Phone-Loud-Speaker-FM-Radio-Strong-LED/32818030137.html
$20 3310 (2017) knockoff that's superior in every practical way, including snake.
Still looks like the average dane though.

Greek islands last summer, using the waterproof case bundled with the cam. Image quality at 1080p60 is fantastic in well-lit conditions, and the gyro does a decent job of stabilising vehicle footage. Lack of LCD screen was a plus for me as it cuts down the weight. If you really want the viewfinder then get the 7S which I believe is otherwise identical.

SYMA DRONES ON SALE CHAPS

Those are quadcopters not drones, my best friend

Also, anyone got reliable chink sites where I could get 14500's that aren't "2000mAh" and are sold with true value?

gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492335.html

Xiaomi Sale started on Aliexpress
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_0628xiaomi.htm

Prices:
Mi Mix 6/256 - $519.99
Mi Max 2 4/64 - $249.99
Redmi Note 4 Global 3/32 - $133.99
Redmi Note 4X 3/16 - $122.99
Redmi 4X 2/16 - $94.99
Redmi 4X 3/32 - $119.99
Redmi 4A Global 2/32 - $88.99
Xiaomi Mi6 6/64 - $369.99

Anyone has the bluetooth cable for the ZST? Hows the sound quality and battery life on them?

Fucking faggots should have put Band fuckin 20 support to the Mi Max 2 would get one right fucking now fucking chinks

Do you need B20, like REALLY need it?

This is super helpful. Footage looks great. Thank you!

90% of my country on has B20 coverage so yes

any recommendations on decent mics I can stick on my headphones? something like the modmic.
my lapel mic broke and I want a new one to put on headphones so it is not strained as much and hopefully lasts longer

I'm looking a weak mic so it won't record anything that happens next to me, only my voice. Any recommendations?

Also would cellphone earphone's mic work with PC? The ones that have 3 rings on jacks.

Anyone have experince with external usb fingerprint scanners?

You need something like this to use cellphone earphones with a PC
s.aliexpress.com/7vUZbQzM

my iSK-HD9999s came through and theyre pretty good.

gizmochina.com/2017/06/28/xiaomi-mi-laser-projector-tv-150-inches-theatre-like-experience/

>Xiaomi ulrta short-throw laser projector

seems interesting, though the applications seem limited given the price. for people into home theater, existing DLP projectors cost less, can fill a much larger screen (300"+), and would arguably look just as good. then again you have to put in time and effort for that kind of setup, this works much more like a smart TV, not just in software but in the sense you can place it on your existing TV stand close to a big enough wall and it just works.

Yes they spin.

The motion is generated by the spinners rotation so by the middle gear which turns the other ones

also MI TV 4, ~$500
it's selling point is it's ultra thin? I guess it lets it blend into the wall better. it also has almost no bezel and a transparent stand. I guess they didn't know big black bezels actually enhance the perception of contrast to the viewer vs being borderless on a white painted wall, but whatever.

personally I would just shell out for an OLED if I was buying a new TV but I guess asians have such space constraints they need a TV thinner than an iphone.

>buy a Xiaomi Mi 5
>accidentally pay for the expensive delivery
>have to pay 40 bongs at customs

Any recommended AMP to use on my desktop?

You don't capitalize amp. Also, budget?

>discord
Sup Forums is dead

That's nice.

My latest purchase.

>he didn't get the backlit one
B-but muh authentic experience!!1!

>he didn't post a picture

FUCK.

My latest purchase. (now with pic)

>he didn't get the backlit one
B-but muh authentic experience!!1!

Discord is a wonderful addition to the /csg/ community.

What is the point of it though, if it doesn't have a backlit screen? Does it have an sd slot?

may you send link pls

What country is that?

R4 cards in the news a couple weeks back are legit.

>STD E-commerce Store
Better wear a rubber

>No Redmi Hatsune Blue

Dropped

Would this hold a 9.7" tablet?

aliexpress.com/item/Spider-Mobile-Phone-Holder/32798107450.html

After testing few lapel mics, with my colleague, all of them are almost identical, desu.

Thanks, any recommended earphones with mic to make buying that worth? Noise filtering is the top priority.

how are the xaiomi macbook ripoffs?

>Dropped
just like your mother did to you when you were a baby

>ripoffs

Great

The problem with most earphones is that the cable is too short to use as a PC headset

Where can I buy a fake Adidas tracksuit?

mi max 2 or k10000 pro ?
need muh big battery

How is this for a $138 phone? Not bad?

Lithuania. Go full slavcore.

1m is enough for me, anything slightly above would be perfect. I have my PC on my desk.

Both are good, Mi Max 2 is overall better but the Oukitel has almost double the battery capacity.

So are there any listings for the mini crossbow things at a cheap enough price? Would get one and test it, but it seems like the ones on dhgate are about ~£15

Probably not. The cheap ones were on ebay, but they're banned there now.

>R4 cards in the news
excuse me?

yeah, I just don't know if that will lead to double the life. I'm going on a trip soon out in the wilderness so k10000 would be better for that. but everyday I think the mi max would be enough with quick charging. but then I've only ever used a 5" phone. 5.5" seems doable. I don't know if I will love or hate a phone over 6" for every day use.

About a year ago I came here complaining that my earphones stopped working

Someone suggested I leave the mesh it in a salt solution mixed with something else(?) to clean it

if you're here, can you help me again thanks

cafago.com

why are chinks like this

In OP

How much of an actual discount is the Note 4 Global? I read that you can get it for cheap anytime on gearbest and such.

aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32813161032.html
Unfortunately no longer available

There you go, bro.
aliexpress.com/item/Kong-Feng-GB-Boy-Classic-Pocket-Handheld-Game-Console-2-45-Game-Player-with-Black-and/32772557483.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.oEswpc

Gearbest usually has a coupon available to get the RN4G at ~$135-140

Thanks!
How do I add games to it?
Unfortunately its not rechargeable batteries, it sucks. Its cheap at least.

I want the real thing. Anyone know where to buy real Nokia 3310? I need it shipped to New Zealand also. eBay has real and fakes listed.

aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32797960171.html

Here

s.aliexpress.com/ZrYbIneA

My friend's in China for a few months. Is there anything specific from there I can get or is it just cheaper than buying through AliExpress etc

How does it compare to an actual GB?

Cheap Mech Keyboards
Cheap IEM/Earbud/Music Memes
Cheap Watchmemes (Shanghai Watchmeme)
Cheap 'Pure' Gold Watchmemes for sub $100
Sub-$0.99 Computer mouse
Insano-cheapo Wireless chargers/magnetic docks

Everything is cheaper than Ali desu

are the xiaomi notebooks any good?
the 13.3 looks tasty but doesnt look well refrigerated at all. Im afraid it will immolate itself when i open a game (like dota2 for example)

I didn't have any budget in mind, but let's say 50€.

Already posted on a previous thread, my speakers audio jack sounds way too low and I just need something to fix it so I can have headphones connected in a convenient way.

It's not bad, read the temperature bit:
notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Air-13-3-inch-Notebook-Review.180561.0.html

Did anyone end up buying this mouse? I'm looking at either this one or one of the cheaper James Donkeys.

gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_630469.html

And I thought GearBest was too well behaved to stock R4 carts.

is there such a thing as a calculator with mechanical keys?

Different user but
Same way you do to a regular gameboy, insert the cartridge

Do you want to enter a new dimension of memes?

The Cube Chinker i35 is currently the recommended laptop
youtu.be/3HVe2lc1W44

The Motospeed V30 is probably the best chink mouse right now unless you spend more for a Razer Deathadder or a Microsoft Intellimouse.

>6 duttons eaming mouse

Quality.

looks also easy to clean *autoconvincing intensifies*
thx user, good review. The new model should be even better

I think my Mi 5 from GB came with a vendor rom? Updating was easy, but OTA was not available.

If you want more convincing check out techtablets' gaming review
youtu.be/BK2lZbYxflk

No dedicated GPU on the Thinker though

chink tea, which has been banned online in a lot of places because it was being used as a cover for drugs.

What if I want drugs?

Then you'll have to look sites that still sell teas and send a private message to the vendor with the code "DRU65 + name of what you want".
Trust me, I do this every week.

check out jumper ezbook pro 3

Look up the Ducky Pocket. It's a numpad, which can also work as a pocket calculator.

ive actually looked at this one, but was wondering if theres a cheap chink version. there doesnt seem to be, it seems like the whole mechanical-keys-on-stuff-other-than-a-keyboard market is actually ripe for business opportunities

This is the one I bought. It's still available

R4 Video Game Cartridge
s.aliexpress.com/R7ZbQJnY
(from AliExpress Android)

I think ill go for it, looks exactly what im looking for in a laptop rn.
afraid of customs and possible damage on the delivery tho :/