Tracking someone

So I got $1700~1800 ish stolen by a friend I was close with (idk why he'd do this since I even lend him up to $3000 before lol). I was able to get his general location however, I couldn't get his precise location. This kid is even playing victim when one of my friends contacted him and confronted with what he has done. So if anyone would like to help, I'd be even down to pay. I have his IP, steam, twitch, twitter and etc.

If anyone needs a detailed story update, I'll make sure I do that.

why the fuck would anyone give two shits about this?

Loan me 400€
Ill find him

whats the pay

i mean money is involved, but you're right op is a faggot so i don't know

tell us the story, then we'll talk

NYPA

Report him to the police. Or at least threaten to in order to get the money back.
And then if he doesn't, then report to the police. It helps if your friend is black and you aren't.

Well don't u think I would have already tried those? and this isn't exactly something I could report to a police. He lives 14 hrs away from me by plane and the money stolen is through virtual items (which he cashed them out).

Wellp chances m'dood. There are plenty of ppl who might give a fuck or two.

Oh so you're stupid

online "friends" aren't real friends you dummy. Also
>virtual items
go back to Sup Forums, underage faggot

>close friend
>doesn't know where he lives
Huh?

If you are stupid enough to get scammed, he didn't steal shit.

Sounds like you just learned a $1800 lesson to not trust people online.

That'll teach you not to rely on videogame economy trash

I got 200 bucks by selling a virtual hat and at that point I stopped

Well I use to play CSGO(counterstrike global faggots) and I had an inventory with virtual items worth around ~10K USD. And yes, I know, it's gonna sound like another cry baby whining about his shits being stolen online but hear me out.

I had a friend who came from Latvia that I met and would start trading together as we combined our inventory. Then after months of trading, two other friends came along. A and B. They were playing games with my Latvian friend long before I met him. So I decided to lend virtual items varying from $200~3000+ to B.

Then as soon as I lend some of those items to A, he took off. Then B tried everything to help me to get the shit back. Although, I did not give a single damn about the lost $1600 USD at that point. I mean he was a kid and looks like he valued $1600 over the only friends he had (he was one of those kids with no friends in real life). Then after few days, B convinced A to comeback and voila, I got my stuff back.

Then after a month of two, something quite unexpected happened. I helped A and B to trade up their skins and increase their inventory value during those months. However, B decided to borrow an item off me and ended up running away with A.

So I asked a friend to send a message to A that he'll regret it (because I'd be coming) and A started acting like a victim claiming that he was the victim in this incidence and went around boasting about the profit he made from trading to his online friends.

So ur logic is telling u -> "he's a gamer?" = "he must be underaged!"

Well, is he wrong?

Well I guess I was being stupid in a way but I value trust and loyalty. Which, both were shown by my Latvian friend and B. As I said, I have lend nearly twice more than what A and B has stolen and nothing happened. Plus, when I find these people I could trust I tend to give them a chance. However, I do this because I know I am god fucking well capable of preparing a revenge and I'll do anything to make it happen. So it's kind of a hand shake with a pistol behind my back. And of course I know where they all live. Not the precise location.

Yeap he is.

>trusting people online
Take my advice and kill yourself, you can trust me with this one.

Thank you, but no. That lesson was learned long time ago and $200 was enough. What I did was value trust and loyalty with a pistol behind my back. And it's not just simply trusting people online. I believe there's a little more than just that especially in the circumstance I was in.

I'll make sure that happens after I get to break A and B's 5 fingers :). Pretty sure Louis CK would support my decision to kill myself.

So you want to travel to Latvia over virtual crap in a children's game and e drama? And do something that might put you in jail. Over virtual crap. In a children's game. And e drama. How does this sound like a good idea? The benefit is short lived satisfaction, while the list of downsides starts with money, time, up to whatever comes next.

>Which, both were shown by my Latvian friend and B.
Not after the first incident. Although trusting online people, especially a kid without friends, with something worth more than 5 bucks is simply shitty judgement.

>I do this because I know I am god fucking well capable of preparing a revenge
Then it's not even real trust.

you're not breaking any fingers you 14 year old retard
louis cuck king would tell you to off yourself for being white, not a fucking dumb cunt
get a better taste in comedy and stop being gullible with your parents money

forgot to mention that this guy was my internet bf for a long time, we would meet up and suck each others dicks but i found out he's cheating... please help u guys i really need to find him

please guys I just really miss the taste of his cum in my mouth

> I had an inventory with virtual items worth around ~10K USD
Sorry, but you will not find any help. Because everyone considering likes of you as something as lowest of life. I really surprised that you write the story.

If it were about a gay romance and not e shit, it'd be still 10x less faggy than OP.

Not Latvia, but Germany then Norway. I have to go to Germany anyways to visit somebody. I know the cost and values of certain decisions I might make. And look, I won't be put in a jail I'll make sure of that.

"
Not after the first incident. Although trusting online people, especially a kid without friends, with something worth more than 5 bucks is simply shitty judgement.
"

-> Yea exactly, that's why I stopped lending shit to A. However, I continued to do so to B because B wasn't close with A in the first place.

"Then it's not even real trust."

-> yes and no. It's a real trust but with an insurance which, is the best kind of trust you can get. I mean after all, it was things that was happening online right? I wouldn't be too stupid to bluntly trust some people I got close to online.

Btw.. how do I do the green quote thingy? sry this is my first time ever coming to Sup Forums.

Oah looks like I got someone to seriously rage here. Go back to the Zoo u mad monkey from 28 days later!

haha just kidding I'm madly in love with the guy I quoted please let me suck your penis

Oh did I mention that I only spent about 200~300 USD in the game? and the rest were all earned by just trading during the spare time? Idk I mean it's quite easy to just expect a no life fuck face to be sitting behind a computer naked and fapping while writing this thread. Who knows. I can't really help with what you imagine.

>I had an inventory with virtual items worth around ~10K USD

You deserve it.