This fake italian manlet doing Pajeet-level board repairs can install Gentoo without reading the wiki

This fake italian manlet doing Pajeet-level board repairs can install Gentoo without reading the wiki

Why can't you, user?

because I suck dick user. I dont have time to waste with your dumb time sink os.
cant you fucking tell you dumb pajeet.

>can install Gentoo without reading the wiki
I doubt it

He said he can do it

What is that being?

He used to browse Sup Forums in the mid 2000s at least, probably frequented Sup Forums. Also used linux as a main OS for years from what I understand.

manlets have higher intelligence levels

>rossman
>fake italian
american education lol

i can confirm, i'm a 5'11 manlet (pls no bully) and im smarter than my 6 foot friends.

Autism general?

He's fake because in his video he says
>muh italian family
>muh italian growing up procedures
When in reality he's just a manlet american with a browner skin color

>When in reality he's just a manlet american with a browner skin color

that literally describes all americans

He read the wiki through and through to build backing to his claim. What he did not realize is that he is starting to forget his other skills. He is now forever cursed to only have the skill to install gentoo without reading the wiki.

Well, if he said it, it must be true.

Linux isn't an operating system.

He ran Gentoo as his os for years on end

why does he wear his pants so high?

Stfu Rossman is our guy

Bullied in school, so he got swole and pushed his bully down a flight of stairs

>implying a fake italian manlet doing Pajeet-level board repairs who can install Gentoo without reading the wiki isn't a depiction of Sup Forums

>so he got swole
he sure did!

What are you implying here?

>This fake italian manlet doing Pajeet-level board repairs can install Gentoo without reading the wiki
>Why can't you, user?
> (OP)
>because I suck dick user. I dont have time to waste with your dumb time sink os.
>cant you fucking tell you dumb pajeet.
> (OP)
>>can install Gentoo without reading the wiki
>I doubt it
>
>He said he can do it
> (OP)
>What is that being?
>
>He used to browse Sup Forums in the mid 2000s at least, probably frequented Sup Forums. Also used linux as a main OS for years from what I understand.
> (OP)
>manlets have higher intelligence levels
> (OP)
>>rossman
>>fake italian
>american education lol
>
>i can confirm, i'm a 5'11 manlet (pls no bully) and im smarter than my 6 foot friends.
> (OP)
>Autism general?
>
>He's fake because in his video he says
>>muh italian family
>>muh italian growing up procedures
>When in reality he's just a manlet american with a browner skin color
>
>>When in reality he's just a manlet american with a browner skin color
>that literally describes all americans
> (OP)
>He read the wiki through and through to build backing to his claim. What he did not realize is that he is starting to forget his other skills. He is now forever cursed to only have the skill to install gentoo without reading the wiki.
>
>Well, if he said it, it must be true.
>
>Linux isn't an operating system.
>
>He ran Gentoo as his os for years on end
> (OP)
>why does he wear his pants so high?
> (OP)
>Stfu Rossman is our guy
>Bullied in school, so he got swole and pushed his bully down a flight of stairs
kys

What

This guy appears to be going from thread to thread today mass-replying everyone.

>install Gentoo without reading the wiki
without reading it during the install, or without ever having read it?

the first is straightforward after your second or third install, provided you are used to Linux.

I literary compile my own distro from scratch.
Since the late 90's when I was just a teen.

y-you too user

(((Rossman)))

Hey guys linus here

He just flat out knows we don't ever believe him

>italian
>french faggot name
>jew german surname

I'm not an expert but i think mann with 2 n is german and man is chosen people

dat cory_chase.jpg

Stop posting this little piss ant on my board.

He said he could build his own linux distro without reading the gentoo wiki actually.

>apple and m$ this buttflustered over the Ross that they hired an extra 20 or more pajeet shills to damage control
Lel

Why would you read the gentoo wiki if you're not building gentoo?

you know I had to gnu it to em

Who is he??

>manlet american with a browner skin color
that describes the average american phamalam

lurk more

Believe it or not, some people browse here every day and still do not know every meme that passes through. How dare they!

Anyway OP, who cares what one person claims? Why does it trigger you? You clearly have issues.

you just need to follow the installation guide
it is pretty easy

Actually after systemd you don't really need the Gentoo handbook anymore, you basically just setup the bootloader and you are good to go.

>systemd
blasphemy

I respect Louis. Have very interesting mindset. I learn a lot from him.

1 (one) free repair at Rossman repairshop has been deposited on your account. Thanks Pajeet

No problem :)
Louis have very good soldering and debugging skills + have a good point of view on the world. I like it what hi is doing. I think you should listen and learn from him, or you can do better if you can.. But let me tell you someting. You cannot!

>I can't do it so he can't
:thinking:

who the hell is that guy anyways

The average American male 18-35 is 6'3". Tell me what part of the world 6'3" is considered a manlet.

Rossman seems like a pretty cool guy. Kind of mean, but so is Eli, so I guess IT folks are just like that.