I'm tired of Qbittorrent using +40 GB Private Bytes when i close it, what are some good alternatives?

i'm tired of Qbittorrent using +40 GB Private Bytes when i close it, what are some good alternatives?

Private what?

utorrent after blocking the adservers through the hosts file and tweaking the settings to hide all ads is frankly pretty nice fampai

+40GB of what? what are you talking about?

Deluge

...bad bait?

qbittorrent

You don't use STALLEDtorrent, the MPAA uses you.

Or you could, you know, just use 2.2.1 like every sane person out there.

Tixati

>using outdated garbage
>''"''sane''"''
Kys

Haven't you heard? Downloading new exploits every week from devs who have failed for 10 years to get it right is outdated.

I wonder who keeps making these threads.

I know this is bait but just in case someone that's new to all this is reading I feel I need to comment. Qbit is great. If you get a stalling error you need to make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to hold the file you're downloading. This is the cause.

rtorrent

it's not bait

seedbox

>cant download in sequential order

Actually 2.2.1 can download sequentially. Check the thread on PTP for instructions, since you have to hit some weird key sequence to get into a secondary options menu. I'm not going to transcribe it here.

I honestly think this is some sort of troll effort, like the whole Firefox thing on Sup Forums thats been going on for about the last 2 years.

I mean fuck, I've got over a hundred torrents in Qbittorrtent now, some of them being full sets of things that span thousands of files, and shit is still only taking 170mb of memory.

I don't know why I even poke my head in to Sup Forums anymore

utorrent 2.2.1

well send me a PTP invite and I will look for it

no 1.0

It's all the extra hormone changing extras in foods, detergents etc

Makibg even normies an autist who become obsessed the new shway/shizzle/cool

What did he mean by this?