My girlfriend wants a new laptop. She has sent me the pictured abortion

My girlfriend wants a new laptop. She has sent me the pictured abortion.
She wants a light laptop under $400, and is incapable of doing her own research. I imagine Sup Forums has an established best laptop for under $600. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

laptoping.com/specs/product/dell-inspiron-i5566-3000blk-pus-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i3-6gb-ram-1tb-hdd-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"baby, buy me a laptop!"

Install gentoo

>He has sent me the pictured abortion.
So buy that you faggot, it's clearly what he wants.

If all she is going to be doing is going on facebook, get her a chromebook

>She is incapable of doing her own research.
>Now tell me what laptop to buy Sup Forums!

ThinkPad
Not that you cuck probably paying it for her while she sucks Chads cock can realize why its a great laptop but anyway.

Don't get one with a HDD because they're slow as fuck and require complete disassembly to replace with an SSD

Chromebooks

this

>is incapable of doing her own research
>already sent you the laptop she wants to get
Just get that one then. Sup Forums is not your personal recommendation forum.

Yeah well, I figured Sup Forums knows their laptops better than I could figure out doing hours of research for her.

I know lots about being whipped, if you want to know more about being whipped, just ask me, it'll be easier than doing your own research.

>giving a thinkpad to a woman

what a waste

Do you mind if I save this post in my ~/pics/burned directory?

She wants to buy it herself, she just wants me to tell her what to buy. She sent me that as an example.

Jesus fuck, if you don't want to take some time to suggest anything, then please, I don't want to waste your precious time. Don't.

For anyone else that is into laptops, I'd appreciate general suggestions on genuinely good laptops under $400. I really don't know what I'm looking for, I'm a PC guy.

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

True, it would be a waste. Whores are not capable of appreciating such wonderful laptops, if it doesn't have a flashy color or Apple logo, it's crap.
OP is a cuck though if he is the one for paying for it, holy fuck

I ain't paying for it. She wants me to help her find a "good lightweight laptop for work". Sorry, I didn't make my first post clear.

She uses excel, word, chrome, etc. Nothing too demanding, but she uses Dolphin emulator every now and then. Not a disaster if she can't emulate GC games half-decently, but it would be a bonus.

>dinosaur
>Tyrannosaurus Rex, bish

Tell her to buy a used business laptop, if she screams at the thought of touching another persons cummies then tell her to buy a chromebook or something.

Buy a used thinkpad x260 if she wants something small

Sorry fellas, I didn't make myself clear.

I'm not paying for it! She's buying it herself. She's just hounding me for recommendations. I don't want her to get something useless, but I don't have the time to research laptops either. I appreciate the help, if you guys already know what you would get.

She uses it for chrome, office, the odd gamecube emulation (not a dealbreaker). ThinkPads sound good, but may be too heavy. The reason she wants a new one is her old one is too heavy to take to work every day.

Awesome, thanks. Ooh, way outside the budget unfortunately.

>girlfriend
>my
>believing op has a "gf"

Just look for any thinkpad/latitude/elitebook with an i5, 8gb ram and an ssd refurbished on ebay. Should fit into your budget and these laptops are really well built. If possible look for an ips screen.

Just get a Macbook Air.

laptoping.com/specs/product/dell-inspiron-i5566-3000blk-pus-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i3-6gb-ram-1tb-hdd-black/

got this for my mom to replace an ancient hp craptop. grabbed it on sale $150 off at bestbuy for $500 Canadian ($380 USD)
Pretty decent for the price especially on that sale, touchpad is very nice, keyboard isn't too bad for the price, sound is very good for a laptop.

Thanks lads

>Too heavy

Lmao at the weak roastie, I carry my W520 and the 170W charger and I don't think they are that heavy at all with my other stuff. X or T series wouldn't be too heavy unless she is indeed really dumb and weak, but since she suggested such a shitty HP as example I don't believe she would appreciate a ThinkPad, she would get mad because it's not a pretty fashion accessory

I dunno, man. Gifted a used T530 to a woman, she's happy with it, even recalled it's a cool business laptop. Only complained about the nagging "View updates..." stripe on Win10.
Now, if OP's gf wants something portable, it's not a Thinkpad. Actually that laptop isn't bad, but I'd prefer a Pentium Quad core version to it.

Oh lawd jesus, I knows that feel.

>If you get me a macbook we can have a 3 some with my fat friend. I promise she wount choke you out, duct tape you to the bed dressed as Shirley temple, and sodomize you brutally. this time
>this time.
so I got her a x220 with 8gb of ram that needed a new top, and put in a SSD and new battery.

she left for her fat friend and we all couldnt be happier.

>"op's gf"
>implying

Acer Swift?

Here I am trying to sell exactly that and every fucker that sends me a message is telling me "it's too old! it's too old!", fuckers.

BTW OP, I noticed that 1st gen X1 Carbon are fairly cheap on eBay. While they have a TN panel, it's a good TN. Get one with 8GB RAM.

normies are faggots and retards. I honestly liked the one i got her. good little laptop, and what really rustled my jimmies was i had cleaned it up, and everything, and was going to get my buddy the sign guy do a fancy vinyl wrap on it for her.

Your retarded brain dead gf is going to browse FB and YT on it. Buy anything cheap you retarded cuck.

>gf
>implying

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. (You)

>I paid

Honestly, just get her a MacBook air so she shuts up

>her
>implying

>thinking an HP stream is bad

Lolwut, it's a great laptop (unless you're a gayymerfag)

Looks like an hp stream. Aside from the abismal hard drive size, they're actually quite decent for what they do.