roll

NOT AGAIN
STAHP

Why would you remove tabbed windows

Xfce
Rolling

>He doesn't use KDE/Plasma
>2017
that's because I'm a grown man that can swim without arm floaties.

I can't believe I used to use DE

rollin

rollan

>this is how pillow fuckers actually perceive the personalities of school-age females as being
Despite being fantasy, this is just so... incorrect

anime website

I know, but it's still just too dumb to not comment on it.

I try using KDE every about half a year for past five years or so. All the functions are seducing me and I keep coming back again and again but the quality is still garbage.
Last time I tried about two weeks ago, just fiddled with desktop widgets in KDE Neon. The desktop crashed in ten minutes and failed to start again.
Sorry guys, that's just too much, I have to go back to xfce.

Also rolling

Roll

rollan

I would be happy to, but with all the talk about customization you cannot customize shit.
>trillions of window decoration engines and of them only breeze supports customization besides "button size"(wtf is this even? It's pathetic)
>the second most fisher price DE after gnome 3 lookswise, everything is oversized and inconsistent.
>even more widget style engines, and only qtcurve and breeze of them are actually customizable, neither of them support gtk3. Inconsistency all over.
>absolutely no way to customize tooltips or the panel shadow without recompiling or whatever do hackers do in movies. Inconsistency and everything is oversized.

>whip'd
;_;

Rolling also

If you want to use it, you find out what features you want, set it up and then use it.
KDE is very active in adding features, I personally took a brake from KDE and only just came back recently (the transition to 5 was rough).
I can also crash stuff if I aim to, but the meme that everything crashes randomly is not very representative, at least not anymore.
But it can happen, any C++ developer knows this. There is no function crash like in JavaScript where you just soldier on. With C++, you have to add this in your program and there will always be something you didn't account for.
In 5, the widgets are crippled to the point where they basically don't work. But I see that features are slightly coming back.
The calendar is now working with korganizer, the battery now shows percentage again(even if it is the most ugly widget).

There is a long way to go, eg. I still don't think there is a way to combine kmail and korganizer and a exchange account and the setting system can still be hard to navigate as the search only works on the first level, but I think KDE is pretty good.

Rolling

all of the day bro

Other distro

I was in the process of finding which features I might want. Quite often you can find some great ideas in KDE if you look.
The situation wasn't much better with KDE 4. At least on Linux Mint KDE, which, ok, might not have been the best implementation.
Also I am a C++ dev. That's one of the reasons I can't afford unstable DE.

>Plasma
>not OLED
what are you, poor

rollin

Fuck it

Roll

rrl

Jesus Christ I'm fucked

giv daddy sum fucc

pic very related?
depicting a KDE/Plasma user in 2017 very well

>Having a DE
For what reason? A WM is all you need to make you efficient and succeed.

gib

what the fuck is going on in this gif
some kind of disinfectant or menthol spray

DElets will never learn

>I become the SJW

Such is the circle of life. This exact scenario happened to me except I didn't go SJW. Girls like this are F tier

rolling

Roll. Give me that class rep pus

Roll

>start LEE
>1,5Go of RAM used

Nope

Roll and s(he) has only one DE .

Fuck even in a game. Reroll

Magic sponge

Rolling for anything but fatty

Rolling

roll to crit

Rolling

Reroll

>if taskbar is auto hidden on top, Firefox is maximized, and undecorated, can't drag tabs to it

I don't even know whose fault that is

Roll for wizard status

rolling for 2, come on dumpy girl.