>local gym just installed fingerprint machines

Other urls found in this thread:

horizon-magazine.eu/article/make-and-fake-fingers-staying-ahead-online-spoofers_en.html
youtu.be/rNE_2v3_JF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In what ghetto do you live tyrone?

>actually going to a gym
>not just getting a power rack, a barbell, plates and a bench and working out in your garage

Neck you'reself.

>not having your own gym at home

This.

If you're really paranoid enough, then fake it.
horizon-magazine.eu/article/make-and-fake-fingers-staying-ahead-online-spoofers_en.html

>gym
I want /fit/ to leave

>going to the gym
>not curling your W520

>tfw the botnet doesn't want me to see dem gainz

It's time for StreetStretch!

youtu.be/rNE_2v3_JF0

That's almost as impressive as having a home gym and still browsing Sup Forums

So our goyim are going to the gym to give their fingerprints to (((them))), huh

>tfw my fingerprints don't fucking work.
Goddamnit Sup Forums

>tfw burned my fingerprints off years ago in a drug induced paranoia
Would your gym just deny me?

Not even drug lords burn their fingerprints off anymore and they have a better reason to feel paranoid, it's useless just like plastic surgery which only buys you some time.
Electronic surveillance is every high profile criminal's Achilles heel.

How do you train fingerprints?

This. My grandfather owns a gym directly across the street from me and I still have a home gym in my basement.

They should just be able to switch from finger prints to toe prints, and then create technology able to read fast moving and through shoes at walking speed, so people can just walk into a building and get signed in and continue on without having to sign in.

Why are retina scanners not more common?

If you have a gym membership, you're already known to the botnet. They have your name, credit card, address and phone and all the info those can give, as well as hundreds of hours of documented video recordings of you perving on loose cooches in the mirror

Are you honestly implying that the government which has all your data by default isn't part of the botnet?

bumper plates, oly platforms, atlas stones, strongman kegs, strongman yokes

Fuck... man, it's like you're just starting out at being strong?

You don't really need any of that even if you're an advanced lifter. It's nice to have, but it's not needed. I'd only add dumbbells as a must-have to 's list.

This is something I've wondered for a long time: how do people transport home gym equipment to their basement/garage before they're strong enough to lift it?

>actually spending 100$ a year on a gym
>not spending thousands of dollars for something you'll probably use less than 10 years.

All that shit and gravity is all you really need

Where the fuck do you live that you only spend $100 a year on a gym membership. Also, you can easily find all this shit for 400 or 500 bucks on craigslist. And when you don't need it anymore you can sell it again and get most of your money back. It's not going to lose much value even if you've been using it for years.

@61133319(you)
hardy har, aside from your joke being retarded it is flawed
if you can afford home gym equipment you can afford to pay someone to install it in your home

fucking loser

You didn't reply to my post properly, please delete this and try again

>paying to work out
ahaha oh wow

>using equipment

lel just do push up and sit-ups

t. skelly

And squats and chin-ups and rear lunges and inverted rows.

>has a garage
We are not all billionaires.

>your garage
Thats where I park my car though. poor fag

>not having a separate garage just to use as a personal gym
poorfags pls leave

I have a three car garage and literally only one bay is open for my car the other two are filled with bullshit from my ex and my mother whos too cheap for a storage unit.

>tfw my gravity is shit where I live

>Not getting gymnast rings and working out outside

The stainless plating on my dumbbells that I've had for ~10 years is beginning to flake off, and the weights have rusted slightly due to repeated exposure to sweat. They wouldn't sell for much. Then again, in total we're talking about $150 in dumbbells and weights that I have used at least on a weekly basis for 10 years.

How aesthetic are you

Rocks>windows

it's even worse idea faggot

>At gym
>On treadmill jogging
>This cute brunette comes next to me
>Shes powerwalking
>I slow down to powerwalking too
>"Hey hows it going"
>Pre-pretty good you?
>"Great just getting my weekly exercise in, what are you doing?"
>Uhm...uhm just getting into shape y-you know
>"Haha how about drinks on the weekend?"
>Huh oh sure I'm user whats your name
>"Excuse me?"
>"Hang on one moment"
>"What did you say?"
>Oh nothing sorry I didn't say anything

She was on a bluetooth headset piece talking to someone else.... :/ never went back after that

Quite aesthetic when I have a pump, but I'm close to the manlet threshold and I haven't done any bulking. I mean, there's only so much you can achieve with 95lbs of dumbbells.

Gym I go to has a card reader and camera right next to it.

There is only one way now, at it involves a rope