/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is happy about his spinners making the news • The Xiaomi sale on AliExpress has started, with the Mi6 dropping to original retail pricing for China • Xiaomi unveils a short-throw Laser Projector able to throw up a 150" screen • user gets hit with custom fees • The R4 cards posted some threads back are legit • Yes your Mi5 came with a Vendor rom, download the latest official Global rom off Xiaomi's site and flash it on your phone (easy process that doesn't require unlocking since it's already MIUI) • user has some new Xiaomi products arrive including a fancy shirt • user gets some "stress relieving" products
• user is unhappy about his brass spinners not looking like the product renders in the listing • user gets two sharks, sd adapters and a splitter • user got his GS8000L Dashcam • user ordered some purple VE Monks • user would rather lose the money spent on his phone than pay for potential custom fees • user receives the most recent Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker, notes that the sound could be better and bass requires some EQ • user needs help with his Redmi Note 3 Pro • user opens up a rugged phone case in the wrong colour and wrestles open a package containing a screen protector Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/general/purchase
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
youtube.com/watch?v=CVs9WtbvrO8
aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32797960171.html
aliexpress.com/item/CYCLONE-BOYS-3x3x3-Speed-cube/32600006371.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fn9liwn0POY
zcube.hk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chink bullshit

besides fidget spinners, what's the most autistic thing you've ordered from chink stores?

for me it's the 3D metal puzzle shit, i'm sill waiting.

Should i buy a rechargeable mouse or just get a normal mouse and buy rechargeable batteries?
The former seems more comfortable, the latter is cheaper and i can use the batteries on other devices.

Solar powered mouse

Fuck I missed the monday badge on ali, feels bad. Hopefully it'll still run next monday so I can get it for coupons.

Pci riser
anti-vibration silicone screws for fans

tf

one of those red laser bike lights that project a two parallel lines on each side.
also a nice world map.

Anyone ever get a sex doll?

Where is the best place to buy Redmi Note 4 Global?

>0
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/general/purchase

>reddit
Kill yourself.

I placed a couple orders on Aliexpress but cancelled before it finished processing, but was charged immediately when placing the order and have yet to be refunded a few days later. What do?

>unrealistic
Did you fail to notice that I managed to post an actual set for under $10, not just a dinky 37 key set as you posted. They exist, I'm just curious if any other do, hence why I'm asking in /csg/. I've seen those blank white PBT caps fluctuate in price every so often, so that also may be another.

It's not fair lads. I want a toothpick crossbow but fucking ebay is removing every listing, and the ones left are way overpriced because of this

Get a real crossbow you fucking faggot

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

I saw some safety glasses I really like for cheap, but it says 35 days shipping. Are you fucking shitting me. How long have you guys had to wait to receive your purchases?

>How long have you guys had to wait to receive your purchases?
Usually 25-35 days.
The earliest was 14 days, the longest 1 year 2 months (for real)

>toothpick crossbow
Holy shit that looks cool. Update if you manage to find one cheap.

go away normie this is not for you

Chink stealth fighter knockoff complete. just waiting on the alibaba special battery to replace the Turnigy lipo's I'm using to test it.

total build cost about $1500

Using Electric Enduro frame, DNM shocks, Crystalyte hub motor, and a rinsun controller.

Thanks for saving me $6000, China.

>how to die like a faggot.jpg

you could have bought a used 2-stroke dirtbike for that much

have fun with the licence and insurance payments + gas and maintenance costs

it's cheap and more fun
but anyway your build is great, congratulations

dirtbike is an offroad vehicle there is no license or insurance

can you take a 2 stroke dirt bike on mountain bike only trails without getting your shit kicked in by cops?

part of the reason I built this is because there's a massive mountain bike only area near my house that I've always wanted to shred under power, but can't with any gas bikes.

I can ride this on the road as well due to it legally being a bicycle without need of insurance or licencing.

>can you take a 2 stroke dirt bike on mountain bike only trails without getting your shit kicked in by cops?
in my country - yes
I'm sorry if it is a problem in your totalitarian place

Ill buy a shitty toothpick crossbow to whoever gets trips and replies to me
Ill either buy it to your address (so make sure to leave an email or some way i can contact you) or paypal you the money.
$25 or less.

recommend me a case for my redmeme 4

put it in your asshole

i am shaved so it will just slip

Not tech, but has anyone ever bought Lepin ripoff Lego? I want to get the Lego Saturn V but the price is too much for me. The Lepin one is more reasonable, but I'm scared it's gonna be shit.

/toy/ here, lepin's one of the better knockoff brands, not quite as good as lego but close

What's the difference? I want bricks that reasonably stick together, but I don't have a bab so I'm literally just going to be displaying it so it doesn't need to be too resilient I guess.

they are just blocks of plastic autismos, next you will tell me that you use mp3 players

They stick together pretty well, comparable to post halo money megablox, but expect the designs to be altered slightly

>next you will tell me that you use mp3 players
There's nothing wrong with using mp3 players

...except playing .mp3 files in the year 2017 of course

LEPIN makes quality copies of LEGO sets, the bricks are pretty much on par lately their minifigs that come with the sets have always lacked a little in the print department but the sets are great. There's plenty of comparison reviews on youtube of LEPIN sets.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVs9WtbvrO8

>all the autists in the comments acting like ripping off an already overpriced toy company is worse than hitler

They're probably shills hired by the Danish government because they know if Lego goes down their country is done for.

ignore those fags thats pretty a pretty cool build t. bike guy

whats the wattage ? im waiting for a decent bottom bracket gearbox motor to come down in price a bit more.... for me its all about the weight distribution

>building your countries economy with tiny plastic bricks

they had it coming

>user would rather lose the money spent on his phone than pay for potential custom fees
Way to misunderstand, man.
I'd rather lose my money and fuck up DHL than make more money for them.

Do chinks sell stalin,hitler,lenin,chin chong dildo or some cool dictators?

>aliexpress.com/item/R4-Video-Game-Cartridge/32797960171.html
what's the difference between gold, white and silver?

You're not going to fuck up anything, DHL will give it to you regardless chinks are crafty at labeling their shit. Them writing down there's a chance it getting taxes is just to cover their ass in case you do have to pay for it. Be patient and wait for it to show up at your door first.

sitting at just shy of 15kw right now, but you can get a mid drive kit for less. IIRC a 1000w kit will set you back about $300 minus battery. Only reason I didn't do a mid-drive is because I like regen braking, which mid drives can't do

I will wait, but if DHL really actively tries to get me taxed as the chinks claim, then I'm not gonna accept it and DHL will be left with the tax already paid by them.
Good luck losing 20 bucks and having to ship it back to China just because you wanted a to squeeze me out of a few more bucks.

I've had my chink phone shipped with DHL and it was listed as a $20 Bluetooth Mouse, you'll get yours just fine.

A speedcube, A rubicks cube that turns smoothly, gave it away waiting for a new one and thinking about getting a 2x2x2 and a 4x4x4.

aliexpress.com/item/CYCLONE-BOYS-3x3x3-Speed-cube/32600006371.html

Theres a "cheap" wireless logitech mouse that uses rechargable batteries 1 or 2 and it lasts forever, thinking about getting one myself.

Don't get one if you're in UK.

Where to get cheap i7's? Namely the 4770k or 4790k?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the faggot club is down two blocks from here.

i have been checking my mailbox everyday when the postman comes since my kz headphones "arrived at destination country"

and all i have got is bills and fines... hold me /csg/

Please help /csg/.
I'm a poorfag and need a laptop for muh education. can anyone reccomend a chinktop under $150?

Woah, I know people will buy all kind of craps, but this is in another level, what are you going to do with it, jam it in your asshole?

For that price, you can't go wrong with a chromebook.

chromebook

dude, did you just assume his sexual orientation?

are there any chinkphones with cameras that aren't garbage?

dogee shot

used chinkpad

Any leather strap recommendation?

ordered one, should be here next week its a NATO style one thought.

Anyone know where to cop a relatively cheap Mi6 blue?

Whats funny is with every 3 dollar dildo you buy the shipping companies are sending a $11-12 bill to the U.S government because of backroom deals made when retail quantities were the norm, until this gets renegotiated Jack Ma, Amazon, eBay and other multinationals are laughing their ass off as the U.S chinks itself further into debt

I thought they jacked up domestic mail to subsidize chinese shipments? or is that just USPS

Rock zircons or kze9 or whatever they're called?
Also, any good bluetooth earbuds?

Never bought a chinkphone before. But, I'm low on funds and my current phone is totally fucked.

Should I buy one of these Xiaomeme Note 4s while they're on sale?

ye
KZ ATE

absolutely.

Can someone explain why anime posters are brain dead ?

I have zircons and kz ates and I like the zircons better. Just my preference, but they seem to have wider frequency response while the kzs kind of lose on the bottom end.

any getting started electronics kit?

I have one of those, I'm never putting that shit together.

Tiny, sharp metal pieces that can only be assembled with tweezers. Fuck that

>3D metal puzzle
link pluz

Any nice and cheap arduino or arduino clone with leds or accessories to start tinkering with?

Yeah i know i could just sort by price or number of orders but i'd like to get opinions from Anons who have bought them.

Zircons + T400 tips, a good and very comfortable setup.

>bluetooth
no idea

Remax 610D earphone arrived yesterday.
They sound fine.
Cable feels a bit flimsy. Maybe it breaks, maybe it doesn't, guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'll probably reinforce it with shrink wrap or something near the jack next time I am near my toolbox.

They shipped it so fast.

What the fuck

Here's an average low light Doogee Shoot 2 photo

Anyone know if the Redmi 4X Chinese version is unlocked out of the box?

Any good places to order chink bongs?

Damn, I know i'm just salty but fuck chink sales. Everything already sold out. Must have had next to no stock.

DHgate is by far the best as has a huge range.

You degenerate fuck.

In china. :(

Doogee shoot 2 better than 1? Seems cheaper. How does it compare to the s8?

goys hlp, i ordered 2 security cameras and a month later they said it was stopped at customs
this has happened before, is this just them fucking with me and just not sending the package to buy them more time to get stock? the provided a china post number and theres no way to track anything on china post

Thanks user, looks great

>On sale
no they're not on sale. Buy a Zuk Z2 instead.
Better SoC, better performance over price, better battery optimization over performance.

Believe it or not, Doogee Shoot 2 and S8 takes the same exact photos.

raise your budget a bit and get a Chuwi 12.3 or Jumper EZBook Pro 3
youtube.com/watch?v=fn9liwn0POY

Is the xiaomeme Redmi 4x worth $160 dollarydoos? Is the custom room support good or will I just get chinked? Anyone with experience with a $120USD chinkphone? Looking for my grassland that share a moto g 1st Gen and it's slow as dicks, but they insist it's fine and that I don't spend money but I'd happily shell out so that they have a usable phone

FYI for cubes ali isn't always the best, specialty sites like zcube.hk/ can be cheaper.
Also you can definitely get better cubes than a Cyclone Boys for that price, some recent cubes like QiYi Warrior W and MoFang JiaoShi MF3RS are better choices for a 3x3x3, or for a touch more the QiYi Thunderclap V1. Decent cube though