store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOOM starting now

UP in this goddamn thread!

This thread is desi/g/nated.

Welcome to the >>>/loo/.

>6785 on GPU
>score lower than 1080

What the hell are you even talking about?

1080 Ti is:

Cheaper
Draws less power
Produces less heat
Has more FPS and better frametimes

AMD IS LITERALLY FINISHED

Fuck, this is unwatchable. Why did this dipshit have to get his hands on FE Vega first?

Frontier score on time spy.

Vega FE is : Not a MUH GAYMES GPU

That's RX Vega coming in a month.

Frontier score on time spy.

Source?

~30MH/s is how much good?

>muuuhhh is not a gaymer card
>compare with a Titan XP

Pajeet, everyone!

AMD, Volta coming for you.

The video in OP....
He is live benching stuff

On livestream.

can someone ask for cinebench there?

Genoil client is not optimized like a Claymore.

It does pretty well against Quadros twice it's price in SPECperfview.

>Only getting 34 fps on Witcher 3

wtf

Witcher 3

hahahaha

Nothing shown here should be taken seriously.

hairworks was turned on, he's now getting ~40fps on an older driver, he's going to update it right now

Didn't AMD state they are not contending with the 1080Ti and instead going for a card between 1080 and 1080Ti performance?
I am hopeless at the waiting game, caved in back during 390X wait for a 980 and caved in once more for a 1080Ti.
A pitty Nvidia doesn't support Freesync, does 4K 60 fine for most games OCed without AA so I am satisfied.

I get about 60 with hair works on with a 1070, at most dip to 51. Hopefully those new drivers do the trick

on 4k?

16 GB of VRAM are really good for professionals, but gaming version would suck and Volta release in 2018 Q1

G-Sync is still technically superior to the software solution in Freesync so I don't mind paying $200 more for a better experience.

I'm going to eat something, can you anons keep saying the important stuff that he says?

I mean its a graphics card that is somewhere around a 1080 that going to be launched in July/august.

I donno what to think of that. How long is it going to be till 1170/1180 Volta? How long is Vega's life cycle?

>on 4k?
There is no fucking way if he means 4K, probably playing at 1440.
I dip down to 50 on an overclocked 1080Ti hitting 2Ghz boost on core, and that is without hairworks and AA off.

Consumer Volta Q2 2018 and it's going to be a Pascal refresh, basically.

its 42~ on 4k

All of this is 4k res

VEGA SHUT DOWN!

TDP = CONSUME

Black out! TOP KEK

not talking about the Vega card, replying to user's comment about managing 60fps at witcher on a 1070.
>its 42~ on 4k
If the vega FE was managing 42 on crummy drivers and hardware not optimised for gaming, then the consumer Vega should at least manage to hit 50 putting it not far behind a 1080Ti.

good goy

>4k
>with AA
what kind of a retard does this?
why even bother mentioning it isn't on..

Frontier consumes 327W!

HOUSEFIRES CONFIRMED!

because some people buy large monitors who's ppi would be big enough to warrant its use.

Is that system power?

It was 790 loaded with TV on

GPu is like 280w

I get 31-32 with my 390x for comparison.

Stock or OC?

Raja needs to be fired, the man has achieved nothing in 4 years.

nice to know that miners won't gobble up all the vegas then

good porfag you are

Anyone who thinks Navi is going to be good because raja is behind it is delusional

Hire a white guy like you did with Zen, it's the only way to compete

>Ryzen and Threadripper are kind of good but low clockspeeds and shitty RAM speed holding them back

>Radeon GPUs are a complete clusterfuck, not even the low end is good anymore with the 1060 being cheap and good

I think Lisa knows better who to hire than we do.
She's a EE herself and quite competent.

wow this card sucks

IF and scalable dies would rape Nvidia on all fronts. I don't think they will get it right however, and if previous experiences repeat, it will be out by 2019.

Raja has to go.

You have no idea what you're talking about, Raja is no slouch.

>would rape Nvidia on all fronts

That's what you said about Vega.

repeat after me:

1070 level performance

Reminder to report spamming shitposters. rbt.asia/g/search/text/"1070 level performance"/

He's produced 3 goose eggs, and AMD has done nothing but lose market share. His software stacks have next to zero adoption, his abuse of linux maintainers has done nothing for AMD drivers. And now Vega. His precious, took too long and once again over promised, under delivered. He is antithetical to the new AMD, and has done nothing to make Radeon graphics competitive.

Raja needs to go.

I'm 20 minutes behind on the stream, what is going on right now?

1070 level performance

1070 level performance

it's looking like I might be right you buttmad shill. it's not shitposting it's the truth whiny bitch

1070 level performance

This is sadly not a meme

HBM was a mistake.

>AMD has done nothing but lose market share

... they actually gained a lot, with Polaris.

Good goy

Nvidia will gets laptop gaming market,making billions for quarter.

>implying thats not almost true

>... they actually gained a lot, with Polaris.

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

>4.7% drop in market share in the last 2 years

Miners are not marketshare.

They have no mobile option for Nvidia either

HBM is the future. In typical AMD fashion, they sell future tech for poorfags.

zen look good but what next

Lisa cant even keep keller, but let this pajeet stay.

>anything outside Steam is not marketshare

haha, ok.

Marketshare is measured by total sold units, not an arbitrary number of people.

>Steam survey

Into the trash it goes.

Keller didn't design Zen you twat.

Keller didn't design Zen, he helped out and then left when his job was done.

Good thing they spent millions of dollars on ROCm and OpenGPU for no one to use because the compiler is shit. Good thing they spent even more developing Mantle to give it away to Microsoft and Chronos group to be utterly ignored because the market leader can't even make use of the low level features. They don't even have a legitimate Quaddro competitor at this point.

Raja needs to go.

And in the 30billion dollar gaming hardware business they are an afterthought. Just like they are in the professional market.

What the fuck is the point of Radeon?

They still make a profit so there's clearly a point.

Fantastic. Razor thin profit margins on console exclusive deals. Raja has been an abysmal failure.

Keller is like coach. without him amd would be in mess

Sorta. Think of him like Ross Braun in Formula 1. Amazing engineer, who always seems to have a fast car. That is onky made better because he has some of the greatest drivers driving his cars.

This why woman is bad for ceo, they mother instinct force them to keep underperforming fag and let good guy go

Pray to Allah Raja is so bad at his job, or Nvidia would be getting wrecked as bad as Intel.

You fucking imbecile. Keller left because he had nothing left to do. Zen was done and his job was completed.

They make a profit on discrete and have been making for a while, console money only ramps up a few quarters every few years, it's not sustainable revenue.

Right... must be why no one is taking those AMD optimizations on the console and applying them to the PC.

I have no idea why you just picked some other topic, probably due to brain damage, but AMD's numbers are publicly available, it's known that GPUs have kept them afloat for the last half a decade.

Even the videocardz chart shows it's reaching 1080 levels. With crap day one drivers.

Because if it's not profitable it has to seeve some other purpose. And if it's failing at the other purpose beyond makibg money, then it's a losing scheme that Radeon is trying to win with.

But clearly it's profitable, now go school AMD's CFO on how to run things, you clearly are better.

The ''1070 level performance'' is meme Pajeet

Tell that to these guys.

>install gentoo
>thank you based nvidia
>waitâ„¢
>16 GiB ram
>AMD is finished and bankrupt

Your meme machine sprung a leak.