Whoever the fuck did this i fucking love you

Whoever the fuck did this i fucking love you

>4Chain

Ik kek

Also I find it hard to believe that someone saying something on Sup Forums would cause shit like this to lose value. Or will it now lose value when I tell you guys that Vitalik Buterin is dead, for real this time.

There isnt much story behind it, and i never saw the post, but apparently it worked and fucked all those niggers who stole my graphics card i was gonna buy

these currencies depends entirely on trust within the system, big news and coindumps have a pretty big effect on the market. doesnt help the whole system is volatile as hell.

would you liek to know more?

Am looking for another story right now kek

It was already dipping before the hoax.

LOL
this can't be real

Actually real i saw it in my flipboard

I have zero knowledge and interest in these currencies. Did people seriously believe the guy died because someone on Sup Forums said so, I wouldn't think anyone would believe that, doesn't everyone know you shouldn't trust anonymous posters on things like these? Maybe I am wrong though. You guys better believe me by the way, the guy is dead for real now, even my trips in that post confirm this, Kek says the blyat is dead.

Because of ethereum and its fucking miners i had to get this piece of shit
>1060 3gb
>wouldve gotten an rx 580 8 gb
Shouldve waited but it was a birthday gift

Oh my god i need to report this to the proper authorities. Did you like, totally see the car crash?

Got the most jew card too.

Reminder that the 3gb version actually has less shaders and cores than the 6gb, as a result is about 5-10% slower.

Nvidia with the sneaky tactics.

>autist wants his GPU
>sick of all the ETH miners driving up GPU prices
>makes up this

Never underestimate weaponized autism.

>4chain
ftfy

2 Chainz's lesser known older brother

>Vitalik Buterin is dead, for real this time

SELL, SELL, SELL

>touchwizz
>three weather widgets with different temperatures

It was quite literally the only one available. My son wont really know what the gift was supposed to be because he asked for a gpu better than this super old asus piece of shit

>human intellect has fallen so far in the past 10 yaers alone
>that millenials genuinely believe everything they hear/read/see on t.v and worse even the internet
>even the worste places to believe, like anonymouse image boards
did idiocracy suddenly hit humanity far faster and harder than anyone thought it would?
or did indians just figure out how to use the internet which would explain the sudden surge of stupidity

Traveling in france, three weather apps, one has my home temp but doesnt have french radar, other has french radar but inaccurate temperature, third has actual temperature, also, touchwizz because i love flipboard widget

It was biz shitposting/spam nothing more

>Whoever the fuck did this
May be guilty of fraud

>fuck man ETH ain't dippin but I need to buy
>lemme just spend five seconds to make a hoax
>bam now I've fucked up the entire market for everyone
>buy low
>sell high

this is why I love you /biz/

>cryptocurrencies drop 1/3 in price over fake rumors
>"it's the way of the future guys, I swear we are gonna take down the jew banks"

Should've bought used gpu from some cuck who doesn't know what it's worth.

>Price drops over $100 because of a Sup Forums shitpost

CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE