BITCOIN WHY AREN"T YOU RICH YET?

You could be swimming in pussy right now
WHY AREN"T YOU RICH YET?

if i could fuckin time travel i would have invested in google or some shit instead of make believe money.

>if you did X Y years ago, you would be Z now

Why do retards say this shit? If you had a crystal ball you could be pretty much anything, but such scenarios don't matter in the real world. It doesn't change the fact that there was no solid reasoning or evidence back then to believe bitcoin was going to reach present prices.

as if you could ever cash out all those bitcoins or even 1/20th of it, fucking normies and their make believe bullshit to feel better about being poor

>if you knew the future you could be rich
wow

With $75 million OP could afford screenshot software.

If you bought $100 of bitcoin today, you'd have $0 7 years from now

If you'd charged $5 for each dick you've sucked in the past 7 years you'd have $75 million.

Reminder there are plenty of companies that went from 0 to huge in the last 7 years that you could've invested in

Keep buying the buttcoins though, I'm sure they're actually worth that much and not overdue to bubble pop

That's a lot of dick.

For you.

What's the story behind this?

>If you could see 7 years into the future, you can be prepared
Wow, such insight and wisdom! Amazing!

>Meme currency

Yea and have $75 million dollars of nothingness.

I also want to know

>I was in school when Bitcoin started.
>Could've bought 100 coins just like so.
>No easy way to buy them.
>Could've been a millionaire.
Wow, turns out I'm super good at not committing suicide when I really should've done it long ago.

I really hate how you keep using a picture of a screen as the OP image

>Projecting this hard
Holy fuck. In the face of facts and get rich quick methods, you still deny it. I hate you so much.

Even if you bought $100 worth of Bitcoin 7 years ago, when Bitcoins hit $10/each you would of sold them thinking you made it big. This is what most people did who bought or mined early.

I know someone that did this, sold 2000 coins for $5 a pop. Says he contemplates suicide everyday now.

>faggots who are retarded with investments contemplate suicide
they should just do it already

You're bad at shitposting and no it doesn't make you cool.

People that bought Shitcoin back in 06' aren't bad investors because they sold in 2012.
Because this shit hasn't even started growing back then.

Learn to read you inbred waste of resources.
Retarded with investments != bad investors. If they're contemplating suicide because of 'what could have been' they're retarded with investments.
But sure yeah I'm shitposting, when you're here defending retards over not understanding a goddamn thing. Contemplate that and then kys.

Cryptocurrency is not really different then the lottery in so far as there is no good way to assess if its going to be successful or not.

I still think the thing is a giant pump and dump bubble and certain people are purposefully pushing its value up in an attempt to gain investment.

You're on a mental level of a toddler.
>kys
Ok, a toddler with an autism spinner in his throat.

>he still thinks you can cash out bitcoin
literally LOLing

Akari-chan is not a baby

Why sure I'll just go back in time with my time machine right now. But wait, if I have a time machine, I could easily sell that for billions.

Just bought $1200 worth of coins.
Wish me luck.

good luck

>I still think the thing is a giant pump and dump bubble and certain people are purposefully pushing its value up in an attempt to gain investment.
Just ride the waves, buy low and sell high.
Never sell on a loss. Just wait until it goes back up. It will eventually.

Thanks
I think it'll feel better if I lose money from bitcoins than never even giving it a try, then look at it with another 30x raise in value.

yee agreed

>be 12
>day 0 BTC
>shit is being spammed on Sup Forums like crazy
>get into it like the h4ck3r on steroids that I was
>mine the fuck out of that shit
>have over 1500 BTC in my wallet
>Sup Forums stops caring about BTC
>eventually lose interest
>lose my wallet details somewhere over the years

I pretty much spend every waking moment wanting to kill myself these days

Friend had like 200-300 Bt during 2007 summer that he told me he bought.
He probably also forgot about it then lost the wallet because he's a poor NEET currently.

>1500
holy shit, I thought I had it bad
I mined 2 BTC when they were around $10, then spend 1.5BTC on a Sup Forums pass when they were around $20.
"cool, this was worth it, I got free stuff"
Then shit turned expensive and I sold the remaining 0.5 BTC on mtgox for $200 total
Right after that mtgox went bankrupt and I'm still involved in the bankruptcy claims

Meanwhile you can't cash out without literally crashing the market, which is what just happened to ETH.

Congratulations, you're paper rich and 100% all-in on what is effectively a single stock with high volatility that you can't liquidate out of.

Except bitcoin would've been a wiser investment you retard, a single BTC could get you three shares in Google

You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house.

This makes me wonder what happens to the virtual coins in cases like this.

Are they lost forever?

if all bitcon was bought up by time travelers then there wouldn't have been enough in circulation for bitcoin to increase in value

>If you'd been able to see the future 7 years ago you'd be rich!

Yeah, no shit.

>Are they lost forever?

They're not lost, they're just irretrievable. The blockchain is a ledger of all transactions that have ever taken place. It shows those bitcoins as belonging to a given wallet. If nobody can access that wallet, then those coins can obviously never be transferred to anyone else. Without the private key there's no way of someone "claiming" those coins.

I don't know the story, but it's a kit car. Look at the fender openings, you can see the fiberglass "lip" inside the side scoop, fuel filler is wrong, door handles are wrong, wheels are wrong. good enough for small town stripper pussy but any classy whore would know its a fake. Here's a real first edition with the ugly side marker they were trying to copy.

That's 37 dicks every 9 minutes 4 seconds.

>You'd have $75 million

No, you'd have the same number of bitcoins with the same 0 real value as no one will convert them to real currency that buys something other than drugs and child prostitutes

>75 million
>Implying there would actually be someone out there willing to buy all that bitcoin off of you for 75 million

Nicosia GPU