Freelancer sites sucks...

Freelancer sites sucks... is full of stupid indians who make stupid websites in wordpress and doesn't care to work for $5 per week... damn indians... they ruin everything.

>I need this website, i can pay you $500.
Me: Wow i can do it for $400
Indian: Hi i am can do that for just $50 money in once day sir.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2a2_1498466689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats because you're looking in all the wrong places, learn node.js and linux sysadmin then apply to americans jobs with high bids.

delet this

there should be an american-only freelance site. only americans doing freelance for clients

Yup, that's a good idea

>I hate capitalism and the free market!
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it."

lol, I agree they should exclude Indians.. but american only? That would be to expensive. I doubt clients would go along.

unless americans offered to do for cheaper

And then... ? You ask the companies that didn't want to pay for american workers to come pay for american workers on your site ?

What about a the entire continent?

Freelancer was pretty good

In my opinion, there should be a global site, but without the scammers.

The indians are lying fucks, whatever you ask them, they just claim they can do it.

I asked one dude if he speaks fluent german to write blogs in german for me, and the fucker answered positively but with google translate text...

fucking scammers

that is why I'm building a new freelancing platform called freelancesharp.com where India and Pakistan will be IP range banned (along with VPNs and Tor) in order to avoid bypass

well, freelancer is shit in many ways. they fuck you over at every step you do and charge a fee. and then when you post your job, you get low quality indian flags lying to your face that they can do the job

anyone here making a modest living by doing web dev freelance without a shitty middleman like freelancer? I'm neet but I know full stack web dev like the back of my hand because autism, i just want to pump out websites at modest prices but don't know how to find the work.

I have bitcoin payments and a fee of 5% implemented in my system besides the 3rd world country blocks, I also allow anonymous working / hiring (through gotta use a throwaway email) I think I'll snatch the market with my site

like is there anything like agents for programmers/web devs? or like freelance project managers or recruiters or something? I don't even mind giving up a good chuck of profit. I did websites for a guy for awhile who was reselling them for $1500, while giving me $500. They dealt with the customers for me so it was worth it. how do i find that again?

I can find jobs for you for a cut. I get them regularly for myself and can pass off the ones I cant do to you

Fuck freelancer.com, this user rocks.

kek

this is what I have to deal with daily as a freelancer

Hahaha no way! 2 bids? who?

+1 this. Plus clients who want to support their fellowmen would surely go there. Also no ridiculous bids allowed aka pajeet's 2 cents/hour so everybody would have a fair shot at getting clients. So if the client offers $400 the minimum lowest should be $380 nothing less

probably indians

automatic bids by indians thinking they'll get projects using scripted bids

thanks user, if you're serious you can email me at neet4hire @ shitmail.org and we can discuss further?

> Makes user bitcoin using freelance site
> Bans VPN n tor

Pajeets probably don't even know how to VPN. Either way you are better off just banning the shit ones whichever country

if you can't prove your worth or sell yourself you won't get any jobs for a high price, it's not the site's fault you suck at marketing

>implying the person who posts the project knows anything about programming

they'll just pick the cheapest one with best ratings

>php

check, I see 300 bitcoin exchange jobs and new blockchain technology projects a day, these people are dumb & delusional
they do, most of the freelancer americans are actually indians using socks5 proxies and vpn trial's (they cant afford the monthly ones) so they pass through but a spelling filter would get them all

>Johnson, get a freelancer to work on that new task
>make sure you hire a fat neckbeard who will insist on taking a month to re-write every single part of it in C, and also demand to be paid 500 dollars
do not an indian who will use a common modern framework to get it done in a week and only ask for 100.

When I was scamming with a bunch of indians we loved people like you who thought freelancers will make good quality work for cheap, we'd either put up some slow plugins together or do nothing outright and just bill hours and win in freelancer disputes

Freelancer was the fucking sickest.

>do not an indian
pajeet detected

You forget all those chinks and other asians.

i'd be honored to have chinks and other chinky coders, i know a few vietnamese that'd put murricans to shame. they are good

If an Indian does the work for the same amount of shekels as an American then you wouldn't have a problem with him r-right?

I mostly hire Russians and Ukrainians on there.

That might be the case but they can work for 1 shekel/hour and make ends meet. Can you?

i dont give a shit about your quality, when i bill under budget i get a big fat bonus. if the shitty product falls apart we just fire whoever we put in charge to maintain it after i contracted it. then hire a new pajeet to fix it, again under budget. rinse wash repeat

I had a vietnamese guy that did a good job as well. His day job was writing low level drivers for automotive MCUs.

> doesn't care to work for $5 per week
That is capitalism for you.

thats a real programmer right there
that doesnt pose a problem, i'll just keep searching for clients who care about quality and functionality
I'm in turkey so I just might, people eat a week off 25$ here (food is very cheap due to good production) but I'll still prevail by providing a freelancing platform that removes inconveniences (such as autobids, I'll put captchas) and get me fat check

>5 bitcoins a day software
>do not an indian
jej
this thread started kinda wonky but its fucking golden now

Have you ever really taken a look at freelancer?

Established people in western nations charge over 100bucks an hour for html/css and thousands for projects

if some guy who does not speak your language is taking local customers from you it's because you are a no talent fucknut

the average business owner has no idea what he even needs, explaining that to him is half your value, someone living in a third world country cannot sufficiently understand the needs of a western businessman to do the job properly

I wonder if the dude ever asked himself "if these people can make 5 bitcoins per day why would they want my 30$?"

the real money to be made as a webdev is in local stuff.
we make websites for hair stylists, dentists etc. and charge thousands of euros per site.

people prefer to have a person to talk to and see a face. once you got the first projects done and provide good quality, word of mouth boosts your customer base so much that you will have to hire more people.

the moment they turn to such bidding sites you've lost them. you gotta work to intercept them and not sit on your ass at home.

someone will just subcontract all the pajeets and fuck up our protectionist system.

>anyone here making a modest living by doing web dev freelance without a shitty middleman like freelancer? I'm neet but I know full stack web dev like the back of my hand because autism, i just want to pump out websites at modest prices but don't know how to find the work.

go find a charity like a food drive or homeless shelter or dog shelter in your area that has a shit website, go do a site for them for free, do this like 3 times and you will have a portfolio

once you have a portfolio you will have jobs fall in your lap all day

honestly by the time I did my second free job for my portfolio people there were giving me leads to friends who had business website issues

could not be easier

I would suggest allowing this to happen and to see what indians can really do and have those outsourcing retards lose money and learn their lesson, let natural selection take course

>>implying the person who posts the project knows anything about programming
>they'll just pick the cheapest one with best ratings
and when that fucks up they wind up going with an established local

i currently do freelance transcription, which is basically typing out words you hear, the type of work monkeys would do if they had the command of the english language

all i'm interested in is working for myself and earning a decent wage, but i really don't have a clue what to go into or how to learn it. is there a certain type of coding that would be good? java? or just learning how to develop websites in general?

My biggest grudge with Mr Designators is that the Products they develop, produce & manage are complete shit, like seriously shit and when you point it out the arrogance gear is on

>If an Indian does the work for the same amount of shekels as an American then you wouldn't have a problem with him r-right?

Is the Indian going to fly to my company in Chicago and take photos, make bios of employees, learn my market niche and advertise effectively there for me etc?

If you fly him in then why not?

>the moment they turn to such bidding sites you've lost them. you gotta work to intercept them and not sit on your ass at home.

actually imo that's how you get them because they wind up getting shitty wordpress trash from someone they cant even talk to and a terrible website, then go looking local

i see it every week

>If you fly him in then why not?
Yeah flying someone halfway around the world and putting them up in a hotel won't erase any savings you were planning on or anything

most local businessmen I know rage when they get someone from india on the phone for support for whatever shit product they just bought

they sure as FUCK do not want to coordinate some important software development project with them

yes, do the needful and do not an indian, pajeet

Either you want someone local or you don't a freelancer at all. Because I really doubt if some guy would fly to your city stay at no hotel just to check on you.

I can't compete in the free market, so people should protect me, even if I write pajeet level software and charge a lot.

Please being the Hello

I am Susan from the customer support for

How may I am doing the assist you today?

liveleak.com/view?i=2a2_1498466689

>greedy american pigs wants to charge a fortune for the IT equivalent of flipping burgers (webdev) and slack off during it
>fair hardworking pajeet charges a fair price and is willing to work hard
>HURR DURR FUCKING CURRYKEK STEELING MUH MONI
I laugh at millennial burgers erry dai

But that has nothing to do with software, mining is all about hw, how does he have any bids? nobody will be able to complete such impossible project

you are retarded if you believe this. pajeet just scams you and gives you unoptimised code which he stole from somewhere..

I'm not against competition, but pajeets deceive customers.

if you could program a software which mines .5 to 5 bitcoins per day, why the fuck would you give it out for 28$

This 100% the customer's fault for hiring a pajeet. You are getting what you pay for. There is no scum going on from the pajeet. It would be if he charged quality code prices, but he chargers shit code pricers and delivers shit code, how is that a problem?

>How can i evn compete with indians.
Thanks god for capitalism and globalization.

^^^
any kernels of advice for a lost soul like me

>Muh market reserve.

Photoshop a gun on his desk.

I earn 30$ an hour working freelance in India. I did my education in the UK and I can differentiate myself from the rest of the poos. Most people with the same experience as me charge 50$. I'm great at communication and understanding requirements and I'm also pretty good at development. Tell me why should a client choose the 50$ freelancer when he can just hire me?

Because you dont wash your hands before typing so my code feels tainted with the poo.

looking for autismo dev gimme your email, let's discuss

Perhaps go back to school and learn a marketable skill?

Nah, let's blame the market.

well, nobody complains against people like you. If you were charging $1 per hour, whilst reselling wordpress plugins you pirated, then it would be a problem lol

The CIA should start the pakistan India Bangladesh war to save us all from the pajeet menace.

This. Being against globalism is anticapitalist.

How is their English?

I want to get into freelancing, I'm a freshmen in EE but know some CS stuff, which technologies should I know?

Mein negro

The thing is, any worthy freelancer does money thanks to these incompetent fucks.

Random company outsources project to indian dude for 2 cents.
Indian dude delivers giantic bullshit pile.
Company now in a hurry seeks for a more professional freelancer or company, wich should happen to be you, wich charges a fair price.

Most of my work is fixing other people's fuckups, and i'm not starving.

India has nukes, not going to happen.

pls, some guidance.

Oh that is amazing.

I did something close to that, a company didn't want to honor the warranty on my dad's fridge so i set up a smpt server to mail them a randomized complaint at random intervals. It didn't end well for me, in legal terms, but i had some fun.

Tier 0 (Pajeet): PHP, WordPress, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript (ES5), jQuery.
Tier 1 (respectable junior dev): All of the above, Laravel, Ruby on Rails or Python/Django, PostgreSQL, JavaScript (ES6), Webpack, React.

Thanks mate.

You can't compete with their prices, but you will always be able to compete with superior quality.

Not Freelancer but Guru.com a few years back:
>browsing jobs
>interesting data mining job title
>read desc
>given these parameters the employer would need a supercomputer
>see he has bids
>fellow american gonna be screwed by poojeet
>fuck it: use a bid so i can contact him and tell him
>get reply
>"i've got a dozen bids and you're the first person to notice. here are the real parameters. can this be done with X hardware each week (run time of

>he stole

What a convenient way to word it, wagie. Is FOSS communist too? What are you going to say next to combat that?

Story pls

Stop blaming Indians for an inherent problem in capitalism

>the pointy haired manager who got a C in math in high school gives a shit about software quality
WEW

poo

>tfw you're racist at work because you don't want to lose your job

Why is every discussion on freelancing always about doing sites and working with css/html? What about freelancing doing stuff that you wouldn't be able to do unless you did the hard work of studying CS and math textbooks? For some examples stuff like cryptography, AI, ML or big data, but it doesn't have to be specifically these examples just asking is there any freelancing opportunities doing anything that you'd need some serious math and CS theory?

Good job, user!