First, Ryzen failed

First, Ryzen failed

Now, Vega turned out to be a huge disappointment.

>trusting AMD ever
FUCKING KEK

>webm related

>Ryzen failed
>tripled their consumer CPU sales
>got major customers in the server market interested, potentially raising their marketshare in the server room 10-20×
yeah what a failure

>Ryzen failed
ok

>Ryzen failed

did you watch the webm? drake's disappointment is so obvious in the amd part.

>good price/performance
>failed

> Ryzen failed

>First, Ryzen failed
>Tries to be an nVidiafag
Looks like we either have an Intel shill in disguise, or an nVidiafag who has lost in touch with reality.

SAGE

AMS shares payed for my Ryzen....

Intel really are quite worried.

Thanks for that webm I've been looking for it.

dumb niggerposter

THANK YOU BOLO

>First, Ryzen failed
kek, you're a fucking retard.

(You)

Ryzen suck on gayming even after the update.

>Ryzen failed

>every single thing said is wrong

>webm related
>a stupid nigger

aptly chosen

>MUH FPSSSSS
Get the fuck out,

>Ryzen failed
Good joke, user.

>Ryzen failed

What is bad about that?
>intel clocked 16% higher
>17% better performance

And games aren't even good multicore loads.

>the state of intelfags

>showing average fps
>not minimum
I bet you also think i5's aren't a total failure.

All ryzen sales were just Bulldozer users who waited for something that wasn't shit.
Ryzen sales are already falling

>still being outsold massively by the 7700k alone

This, ryzen is not a good CPU if you are a gamer

You mean r7 isn't. r5 beats i5 handily as soon as you look at minimum framerates at not just the average.

>r5 beats i5 handily
The 7600k beats Ryzens lineup in gaming.
.1 and 1% lows show no such dips on average.

Fuck, even Sandy bridge matches ryzen.

What game?

>The 7600k beats Ryzens lineup in gaming.
>the minimum framerate is literally half of Ryzen's
You didn't even bother looking at the picture you posted, did you?

>7700k stock is faster than the 5.1ghz one

Whut?

GN shill ...

maximum damage control

Probably running at 100C.

Do you really think ryzen failed? I bought a 1400 for $150, specifically for light multi core cpu work.
What should I have bought? I can't get 4 cores 8 threads from intel for that price. And it overclocks okay(not like intel K chips for sure, but at least I CAN overclock it, unlike intels non K line). I think it's a great price for a good chip.

>126 FPS average
>25 FPS 0.1%
Please check yourself into the nearest mental ward

> dx12
Yeah don't blame the garbage api

>Ryzen failed
Get the fuck off my board shill.

It's a drakeposting shitposter. Just report and move on.

>ryzen failed
then you woke up and attempted suicide

THANK YOU BOLO

When the fuck is Volta.

Ryzen is a failure because Intel still keeps gaining market share in the gaymen crowd and that's the only market where AMD actually had a chance for a comeback.

Does being a shill pay good these days?

>and that's the only market where AMD actually had a chance for a comeback
Going for the neglected server, laptop and MOAR COARS on desktop market was a much better idea.

Dis^

in india it does

Will Ryzen Pro fail too?

It's pretty great if you don't want to shell out for an I7, but want something better than an I5.

Ryzen POO

THANK YOU BOLO

tomb raider

Ryzens are good CPUs. Very proofed for the future like all amd CPUs.

>What is bad about that?
Ryzen can't clock for shit

Jewtoober Jay $0.02 had his at 5ghz on h20, or so he claimed.

You'll never see pubg ryzen benchmarks.

>Gaymes
>Gaymes
>Gaymes
A fucking 1080ti could be paired with an 8350 or 2500k and the cpu wouldn't be the fucking problem.
If you are talking cpu for gaming you are a complete fucking retard.
>inb4 b..b..but I game at 720p and need 700fps.

This.
In a small unimportant market, that happens to be the only one amd has worse performance in, AMD is losing so it's over.

>A fucking 1080ti could be paired with an 8350 or 2500k and the cpu wouldn't be the fucking problem.
Sure thing retard. Also 8350 is a joke compared to 2500k.

Sankyuu boro-kun ^^

>8350 is a joke compared to a 2500k
Arguably in most scenarios, 8350 is faster for encoding and some heavily multithreaded applications. But the gap is nowhere near that of ryzen. nevertheless if you are getting sub 60fps with either chip it's your gpu.
>t ran a 8350 at 5ghz until like this year.

>gayming

who fucking cares
who also fucking cares. the game is GPU heavy and is programmed by literal retards

>A fucking 1080ti could be paired with an 8350 or 2500k and the cpu wouldn't be the fucking problem.
Bullshit. Even an fx9590 paired with any gpu will have issues when trying to play a lot of games.

Yeah, bring up examples of the most poorly coded perma-early-release garbage you can possibly find.

good, that game isn't optimized for shit and won't run with smooth frames even on high-end hardware

t. 4c/8t intel corelet with 980ti

What? Give me one example of a game being cpu bound running proper settings, or even being below 60fps with a 1080ti at 1080p.
I ran an 8350 at 5ghz (so same thing) at 1440p and every problem I've had was my 780 and then 1070. Gaming at 1440 my performance matched benchmarks done with the latest extreme editions. In fact usually beat them with gpu overclock.

You can maybe find an outlier in total war or ashes of singularity but even then...

>who also fucking cares. the game is GPU heavy and is programmed by literal retards
When amd can't hit over 30fps in a game this is what I see. (about 200,000 current players a day = game is shit)

>gaymers seriously believe they are the biggest and most important market
Fucking lmao

Arma series, and battlegrounds are a "outliers".

my ruzen 1600 is pretty beastly at low cost cpu and mobo
what are you smoking

Battlegrounds was coded by a literal monkey.
Arma 2 is fine, but I'll take Arma 3 as an exception.

>Yeah, bring up examples of the most poorly coded perma-early-release garbage you can possibly find.
Only if reviewers where actually alowed to without triggering AMD's wrath you mean.

>muh popularity contest
It's fucking garbage, deal with it. I've seen streamers setting all the graphics on low even on their beefy rigs just get consistent FPS.

>Arma 2 is fine, but I'll take Arma 3 as an exception.
As long as it's all right with you then I guess it's fine.

THIS

It's one of a few popular garbage games that runs over 60fps on intel, but only 30fps on ryzen.

>Ryzen failed

>Ryzen failed

What?

Thank you bolo

Good thing I dont use the front page

No, 7700K isn't that much of a seller you bloody idiot. It is meme-tier at best.

The majority of mainstream CPUs sales are laptop-tier shit. This isn't the 1990s and early 2000s.

Intel will weather the storm that Ryzen, Eypc and Threadripper simply because Skylake and Kaby Lake are going hold onto the mainstream market by being good enough and superior at power efficiency for portables.

You are a fucking idiot.

AMD never cared about the gaming market with Ryzen CPUs.

Ryzen and Threadripper was meant to go up against HEDT chips and they have successfully disrupted that market on Intel's side.

Epyc is about to rape the shit out of Intel's massive margins and marketshare in the server/datacenter market.

IMO, Intel's investment in AVX512 killed them. They are trying too hard trying to be beat GPGPUs at FLOP-depended workloads.

THANK YOU BOLO

Thank you Bolo

>in gaming
remember when people here didn't care about gaming and these retards got told to go back to Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened to you idiots.

Holy fuck Drake is such a shitty musician ...

>AMD never cared about the gaming market with Ryzen CPUs.
That explains all the "gaymer" targeteted zen marketing.

>Ryzen failed

I don't see the issue here. Assuming it's a cpu test and they are all pushing something ridiculous like a 1080ti or titan, maybe a $300< chip on a $150< motherboard with a $50< cooler will hit 144fps average, while a

>>tripled their consumer CPU sales

nice lie, but AMD still isn't profitable even though it's been over 3 months since launch.

>>got major customers in the server market interested, potentially raising their marketshare in the server room 10-20×

nobody serious in the enterprise world is interested in epyc because AMD still hasn't managed to beat intel in perf/w. the only way they're getting any traction there is if AMD sells for so little that it comes at a loss.

All they've been saying is that it can do gaymen, which it can, especially when doing other stuff like streaming

>people are attacking the "Ryzen failed" claim
>ignoring "Vega being a huge disappointment" claim
Hold on to your past successes so your current failures don't look as bad

Sure that's what they were saying.

was another earnings report released ? no, ok then please stop talking out your ass.

This kind of hyperbole is exactly what lead to ryzen not being able to meet very unrealistic expectations in the first place.

thank you bolo

>It's one of a few popular garbage games that runs over 60fps on intel, but only 30fps on ryzen.
Gee, that totally seems like AMD's fault. It's one of the only games on the market where AMD is somehow much worse than Intel, so it clearly must be AMD's fault. Nope, no way the developers of an early-release/alpha/unfinished game are complete hacks that can't optimize for shit. It's clearly AMD that is at fault here.
Game has 200k players, so it must be good, right? Because gaymersxD are totally known for having great taste in videogames and are very informed about the technology behind it.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you absolute mongoloid.

> First, Ryzen failed
What timeline was this?